No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel_Star, I know that, but that doesn't make it any less important. I beleive it should be added as an ammendment. And no, you're not a mouse, you're a thing with brains. Mmm.

Aurie: *huggles*

NO HOMEWORK, AND IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!! Life feels great. Nevermind I still have a test on monday and more to come soon after. Last night I just gave up with studying for history. I did good, I guess. Prol'ly.

I remember Danzrgrl. I think I might've deleted her from VGDawn...

Art! Spanish homework is _easy!_ If you need help, you've got us and translaters.

Polie, *huggles*

-Gryphon Lubs Her Polie
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Cool piccy Gryph!

I just came home from a Cub Scout meeting. Yes, I'm a girl, but I have two brothers. Anyway, this was the big meeting of the year, where all the Webelos 2(We Be Loyal Scouts is what that stands for, but it can also be taken as We Below...yeah right) earn the Arrow of Light and go on to Eagle Scouts, or something. *sniff* This year, my little brother got his Arrow of Light. He's so short...I can't beleive he's a real Boy Scout now! It's also the 75th anneversary of Boy Scouts.

*feels VERY sympathetic to Polie* I know how you feel. I don't like projects. And I REALLY don't like going to my dad's house. Luckily for me, he went overseas (non-fighting job) for a year, and after the year was up he sent us a letter saying he would be gone for another 6 months. Yippee! I feel guilty about being happy though...oh well. Sometimes I felt I couldn't breathe without his permission over there. He's the reason I panic when I don't get an A. Stupid overbearing perfectionist... AND I know how it feels to not be listened to. My friends don't really care what I say. Lately I feel like you guys are the only people I can trust that actually want to listen.

*huggles Polie*
      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Chat Excerpt:

sharklord SaneSharklord?
        sharklord That isn't me!

We know that already.

I have a bruise. It doesn't hurt unless I poke it.

Squeee

[adds:]

Chat excerpt

sharklord Well, I guess it's just you and me agian...
        Gryphon yup
        Gryphon ah well
        Gryphon
        Gryphon i'll upload my second fuz now...
        sharklord *raises eyebrow*
        Gryphon fuzzle
        Gryphon furball
        Gryphon fuzzish
        sharklord "ah well"? You should happy to talk to me!
        Gryphon
        Gryphon i'm always
        Gryphon http://img215.exs.cx/img215/4390/fuzzz2yp.jpg
        sharklord I'm perfectly sane, you know.
        sharklord two tone!
        Gryphon You are either sane or you are not sane
        Gryphon sane people are not fun to talk to
        Gryphon therefore, sharky is sane
        Gryphon *insanea
        Gryphon BLODDY HELL
        Gryphon hehe
        sharklord HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
        sharklord I WIN!!!!
        Gryphon ok, you're INSANE
        sharklord I WINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!11
        Gryphon if you're sane, then you're not fun to talk to
        sharklord You already think I"m fun to talk to, so I'm both sane AND fun to talk to !

Gryphon *grumbles*
        sharklord Oh, don't throw a skitty fit because you lost!
        sharklord *runs*
        Gryphon RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sharklord ...well, that was unmaidenly. *snicker*
        Gryphon ARRRRR
        Gryphon I KEEL YOU!!!
        sharklord Now, _that's_ extremely unmaidenly!
        Gryphon I GETCHU BACK FOR THISSS!!!

sharklord *pretends to be scared, for Skitty's sake*
        Gryphon grrr
        Gryphon I STOMP YOU TO BITZ
        wildflower44 is Online
        Gryphon HEYY
        sharklord Into "bitz" I see? You'll urbanize me also?
        wildflower44 Dai!
        Gryphon I KEEEL SHARKY
        sharklord Hey!
        sharklord You can try...
        sharklord You can fail...
        wildflower44 What, fail at convincing you you're crazy?
        Gryphon arrr
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *eep-eep* Excitement overwhelms me!

Now, at this point in time, you may be wondering to yourself (or possibly to others) who the heck is this chick?

I, senile friends, am Lovey! Friend of Angel_Star! (Well, I'm friend to all, but only Angel talks to me...)

HAR HAR!!!

You may also be asking, why am I only hearing from this 'Lovey' now?

Here is the dry truth.
          -I lost my password. ARGH! Now, you're probably saying, "Lovey, mah love, have them email your password to you." Here's the trick on that: I lost my username. There was no hope for me!

Well, you may now be asking, "Lovey, how are you here then?

I shall continue:
          I was flipping through my old design sketchbook (I haven't used this one for about, oh, a year or so. I got a better one.) So, flipflipflip through pages and I run across a (supposedly) empty page! For shame! That poor tree which sacrificed itself for the sake of my fashion design had gone in vain! But, with closer inspection, I realized that in the bottom left corner of this troubling page was (praise the Lord!) my login info! Everything I needed to know! Hallelujah! Praise Him! *cough* right...

So, there's the story! That's all! Aren't you so happy I'm back? What?!?!? What did you say?!?!?

Comment

• Hi Lovey. Welcome. I would say more, but I'm depressed.

I got mad at my brothers earlier because they opened the door when I was in the shower. They didn't look in, but the point is, they've done that before, and I don't like it. So I tried to tell my youngest brother, S, it wasn't funny. But it didn't work because the whole time I was saying that, my older brother, J, who is 21, was laughing. I got really mad. And when I get mad, I start to cry because otherwise I have to break something. So I went in a corner, about 1 1/2 feet square, pulled a short chair up behind me, (I was facing the wall) and cried. I decided to stay there until they found me.
            This all happened at about 9:15 pm. I didn't get up until 10:05 pm. I stayed in that stupid corner for 45 minutes, crying and coughing, and they didn't even look for me. J did, but that only lasted about 5 minutes, I know because I kept track. Then my 3 younger sibs came down to watch a movie, and J came eventually too. They were in the same room with me for half an hour, with me crying for a good chunk of that time, and they didn't notice I was there. They never actually found me. I got up after I couldn't feel my feet. My mom was completely blind to the whole situation.
            Yeah, this made me feel really good. I told you earlier, I've been depressed lately. One of the few good things has been my family. And then they don't realize I'm missing for 45 minutes, and it would've been more. My "friends" don't seem to care anymore. They don't pay attention, and I haven't had anyone over to my house since...I don't know. At least two months.

I'll go cry now.
            Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
            "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!

Comment

• Awwwww *HUGGLES* I'm so sorry to hear that...I've done that before I even ran away once and they didn't know I was missing until the next day so I know how you feel. It's a horrible feeling and it sucks when people don't notice your gone or don't care...

I'd be ticked off to if they came into the bathroom while showering... But don't fret don't let them see them sweat it isn't funny but maybe if you don't show them your mad about it they'll stop doing it...

*huggles again* I'm always here to talk if you need it...

Love ya,
              'LISSA!
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

• *Huggles too* That stinks, but on the upside, you always have us! And we count for two real people because...well we just do! And remember, whenever you want to talk to someone sane, message me. If you want to talk to someone insane, just go to chat.

*snicker*

Hey, LB! You know, I think I remember you! How many pages of TOGR have you missed. (that should really be the official way to measure time here) Of course we are<STRIKE>n't</STRIKE> (just kidding, of course.) (just kidding about the strikethrough) (not the fact that I struck through it, but the fact that it's there) (that is to say, we ARE happy to have you back) (yes, yes, that's it.) happy to see you.

:morethanslightlyparanoid,butnotcrazy:

~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Hey Lovebird! *huggles* I remember you.

Eeee, a phantom of the opera roleplay! More competition...

Join VGDawn!!! http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com

Naw, I can drag people in from other forums into your roleplay, LoveBird. Do you want me to?

*huggles Lisa.* You really need this. Things will get better, trust me. I think that's something that might not've bothered you if you weren't already depressed. *BIG huggles*

Peter Murray ?
                  Peter Murray
                  Peter Murray Bye, Alla!
                  Peter Murray *wanders off to do something*
                  Gryphon alla?
                  Gryphon alla?
                  Gryphon i'm not alla!
                  Gryphon *grumble mumble*

He's still not back, and I'm still not Alla. Miff.

Comment

• Huh. I told you I didn't think you were Alla.

Chat excerpt (see, I can do them too):
                    Peter Murray And I didn't think you were Alla. I meant VGDawn would say bye to Alla if there were now a PotO roleplay .

A short excerpt.

A website which lists people who went to your old schools sounds like a good idea, but since I can only remember the name of one person in my primary school class (when I was between 5 and 7 years old), and only her first name at that, it's rather pointless for me .
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• This will probably end up being a rather short post. I just want to say thank you to everybody. You guys are so nice. I really needed those huggles. I also want to thank Gibby for the furballs picture. It reminded me that I do have people who consider me their friend. I printed it out and I'm going to put it in a special YW/DD folder. Thanks again! You guys (and girls ) are the best!

Yep, it's short. Oh well.

I only got 6 1/2 hours of sleep last night. But now I'm hyper. I had 2 cups of extra-sugary hot chocolate and a cup and a half of soda in under two hours. As you can see, I'm feeling a little better.

Added later: Hey! I had some free time so I posted my first story on Fanfiction.net! If you want to read it, I'm Dreamer of Dragons, and the story's title is "You're Not Me." It's a Yu-Gi-Oh songfic, focused on Seto Kaiba! Please review if you can!

Comment

• *huggles* Chocolate always makes me feel better.

Lovey: Dearest, I told you a long time ago to get back on YW, and you never said anything about loosing your info. I remembered your username. *sigh*

Yes, poor Lovey needs people to join her Phantom of the Opera roleplay. She's obsessed. Completely and totally obsessed. *cough*
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• This all happened at about 9:15 pm. I didn't get up until 10:05 pm. I stayed in that stupid corner for 45 minutes, crying and coughing, and they didn't even look for me. J did, but that only lasted about 5 minutes, I know because I kept track. Then my 3 younger sibs came down to watch a movie, and J came eventually too. They were in the same room with me for half an hour, with me crying for a good chunk of that time, and they didn't notice I was there. They never actually found me. I got up after I couldn't feel my feet. My mom was completely blind to the whole situation.
                          Yeah, this made me feel really good. I told you earlier, I've been depressed lately. One of the few good things has been my family. And then they don't realize I'm missing for 45 minutes, and it would've been more. My "friends" don't seem to care anymore. They don't pay attention, and I haven't had anyone over to my house since...I don't know. At least two months.
                          Well, of course they didn't pay much attention to you, because they probably had a fair idea of where you were, or at least they knew you were in the house, in which case they're not going to worry. And if you do something like that, it's generally perceived as attention-seeking, not being depressed, and that's pretty pathetic. Sorry to say so, but that's what it is.

Depression is when you walk around going "I want to kill myself" for weeks and weeks and weeks, and you obsess about dying and have a lot of fantasies about death. It's pretty weird. . . o.O especially when you start realizing most of your fantasies involve your own death. I did that once. I was like "Wow." Then I turned to my friend and was like "Most of my fantasies involve me dying." And she was like "Oh god." Yeah. ^^ And there's more to depression, but. . . heck, I won't go into it. I'm not a professional, I'll shut up now and let you scream at me for being insensitive.

Comment

• WF got me to listen to linkin park again -- she was singing In The End. And then I swung the topic over to Collision Course. So we started to listen to mp3search's 30 second clips of those songs. Rants about JayZ. RAHHHH!!! I KEEL.

Then PM talked about bringing the Fishmonger topic to a new location and whether Gryphon liked boats or not. So, yeah, we're talking about Abroad now, naturally, seeing as my first post there was on a boat and I couldn't remember if Gryphon liked the boat or not.

Mildly depressed, not because of Abroad or anything like that. I just am. Like I'm weighted down.

Yeah. School tomorrow. School, school, school. What fun.

Comment

• Aurora, thanks for putting it that way. I actually came to that conclusion last night after I wrote a really depressing poem. But many (though not all) of my fantasies involve death. I noticed about a week ago that I was mostly thinking about how I don't fit in and that my favorite song was about a guy who killed himself.

My family has no respect for me. I told them I wanted to get some sleep today because I didn't get enough last night, and first my sister was going around the house screaming and crying looking for a certain paint, and I coulnd't go in my room to sleep 'cause my mom was in there on the computer. When mom left I got up and went in my room, then after 45 minutes my brother woke me up to make sure I did my homework, and half an hour ago mom woke me up because she got on the computer AGAIN. I hate my mom's computer. Now I figured I'd stay up because I'm too mad to go to sleep.

It feels so good to be able to talk to people about my problems. Thanks for being here.

Comment

• Lisa- I suspect it won't help, but no-one's family has any respect for them. Of you go out and throw a minor tanrum and beg and plead and quote school and homework and all sorts, you may get them to shut up some, though.

AS for the rest... *huggles* I know, I know, I'm not helpful, but that's all I really have right now.
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X