No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-day, Ella. It seems like much longer when I signed that card...

Sad to read posts by people who haven't logged on in a looong time...

*thoughtful*
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I've become much too accustomed to being warm. Right now I have on two pairs of socks, slippers, sweat pants, a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeve shirt, a jacket, and gloves. It's actually not that hard to type with gloves if you type slowly. My legs are still cold. Anyways, I played last night at the pep band game. As in, I played the flute, not football. Heh... Well, anyways, my flute was sooo cold...*huggles flute* My fingers couldn't move fast enough on the keys.

I stayed at school from around 7:30 in the morning to about 10:00 at night. I'm exhausted right now...I walked the 5k Race for the Cure thing this morning, so I had to get up around 6:15ish. Randomly jumping topics...I blame it on the cold. *pulls off gloves* Okay, I want to type fast.

Well, so yeah. After school we had Sectionals, which apparently means "getting to hear just how bad you sound in a small classroom with others who either sound bad or really good in your section (mine would be flutes and oboes) and listen to upperclassmen try to teach you what to do". After that, we got to eat Chinese. Yup...it was pretty good. We were then forced to sit in the auditorium while The Count of Monte Cristo (the old version) played on a tv that no one was watching.

Um... yeah. At the actual game...coldness. I mean, it wasn't that bad, but my hands were freezing. During third quarter, I got Zach to help me warm up...hehe. OOOOO!! We actually won the game!!!! It was a miracle! Well,actually, the other team was horrible, but still! We won 40-8, I think.

After the game, Zach said that one of his friends has something really bad going on, but he couldn't go into detail. He asked me to pray for him (Zach's friend). I know a lot of people here don't believe in that kind of stuff, but it would mean a lot to me if anyone would pray for him, even though you don't know him.

At the Race for the Cure thing...I was there with a bunch of friends. C and I talked about how much we missed out bf's...lol. It was amusing. C's bf was in detention at the time. *cough* He's not one to follow the rules, that's for certain. Zach was volunteering at some place for service hours...*shrug* K had a hurt ankle, so C and I walked with her at the end while the others jogged or ran.

Wow. This is rather long, and I haven't even replied to anyone yet!

Happy birthday, Ella!

I'm so hungry right now. It's only 11, so I don't want to eat lunch. Besides, I'm going with my dad and li'l bro to bowl...and I love their hot dogs. And their chicken tenders. I wonder which one I should choose...meh. Well...yeah. This is long enough as it is. I won't torture you with more. lol. Toodles!
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Char, of course at least I will pray for Zach's friend. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I'll pray for him at Church.

Man,it won't stop raining!!

But I can't wait until 6:00!!!

(Halloween/Birthday Party) WOO!!
        Ok, I gotta stop using exclamation points!
        heh heh

my back feels weird withough a long ponytail all along it. I feel like a dog who just got her tail cut, which is sort of funny, because shaggy dog was one of my nicknames. See, I have really long, kind of wavy bangs, and if you straighten them, the go past my eyes and below my nose (just a little), so I look like one of those really shaggy dogs whose eyes you can't see because of their hair.

Woo for randomness!!

Ack!! stupid symantec Security alert..

It won't stop popping up!!
        AHHH!

anyways, I really should find something to do.. My head is starting to hurt from staring at a computer for so long...
        just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• Erm. Napoleon Dynamite was on today, and I managed to sit through the whole of it. One of those movies that made me glad I wasn't someone who had to think of summaries for movies, even though it'd be a cool job, because it's usually a summary of the plot, and if you can't figure out what the plot is...
          Phew! Good to know I'm not the only one who isn't overly fond of that movie...I mean, some parts are funny, but it made me feel TIRED. And no plot whatsoever is...uh...

Thanks, guys! I had a great birthday, mostly because I GOT A CELL PHONE!! YAY!

I'm listening to the Jekyll & Hyde soundtrack...I forget if I mentioned that's the school's musical this year. It's soooo good...
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Today was... uumm, what's the word. I would have to say excoring. Exciting (is that how you spell it?) and boring mixed. I had ice skating lessons 10-11:20 and then had open skate 3-4:20. And that was super fun! But the rest of it was... blah. I mean I was stuck at home with nothing to eat, do, or anything. All my friends weren't home and my mom was out shopping after she had blown up at me. UUGGGHHH.

I think I'm going to go call my friend... Oh, and happy birthday Ella!!

Comment

• I'm so cold right now, it's not even funny. At least I'm warmer than I was this morning. I had a cross country meet. In the rain. I got soaked about an hour before my race. Then, during the race, the course was a mess. So muddy, it was ridiculous. My legs were covered in mud, and I fell while I was running too. Someone almost spiked me, which would have been bad. Also, if it wasn't so muddy, I could have beaten my best time...I'm still so cold. *pulls blanket around her* I HATE THE RAIN! I'm so cold! At least my parents came to watch me, so I could go home with them, and didn't have to go home on the bus. The bus would have smelled, and I would have had to help break camp (take down our tents and stuff) and carry it a mile back to the bus...which I hate doing. I'm still cold...

Hey, on the plus side, some guy from the high school my dad teaches at wants to take me to their Homecoming. The only problem is...dad forgot who asked him if he could take me. He'd better remember...I want to go to another Homecoming! Even though the music they play stinks.

I was going to do the Race for a Cure today, but I couldn't because of cross country...I'd really wanted to. It's such a nice thing to do.

I HATE THE COLD!

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

• Homecoming dance was two days ago. It was...ok. It really wasn't that much fun, but I'm still glad that I went. Many of my friends decided not to go so it wasn't as fun as it would've been if they'd have come... And the music selection just plain sucked. Our theme was "Wild Wild West," so they played country stuff...yuck! >_< The only good thing was that my dress was very pretty with my five-inch-heals! It was a black halter dress, and I looked very utterly smexy in it! XDDD

Ewizard11:
                I'm listening to the Jekyll & Hyde soundtrack...I forget if I mentioned that's the school's musical this year. It's soooo good...
                Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde? O.o We read the book last year... it was, um, a bit wierd... It just seems like a slightly awkward choice for a musical to me. But I guess it could make an excellent musical, I dunno...

No school today in honor of Christopher Columus! Thank you for discovering America, Columbus! *bows* I've had like only three days of school in like two weeks, how awesome! (this week we only have a few days of school, again...)

O.o I must have watched at least ten Yuugiou: Duel Monsters GX subs today. When there's no school, apperently I lay around at home and download Yuugiou all day... (I have a life, I just prefer not to use it >_> ) My head hurts from all of Judai's yelling "katsa!" [That means to "win" in Japanese. As in a game... or duel...] I even watched three seconds of the dub, which, by the way, sucks horribly. Don't watch it. *Wanders off to replay yet another episode*

My friend forgot to give me the third volume of FullMetal Alchemist in exchange for my DN Angel six!! Wahhh! And the library doesn't have Fruits Basket twelve in either, and neither does the within-walking-distance Borders! >_<

I got a cool cover for my Ipod mini. I've dropped it like a million times, and it's chipped and sctratched all over. And tis protected! My ipod is green, and the cover is clear, so it looks were nice on my ipod. I love my ipod...*snuggles ipod*... now I have to worry about buying a new pair of headphones...

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians! (You suck -- no school).

I got yet another Saiyuki from my friends this morning in homeroom, and I finished it before I got on the bus... but I reread it anyway on the way home. That's why I'm carsick now. XD

I wore my hair down today. The significance of that (I know, right? Why is Gryph talking about her hair. That's boring) is that I've been wearing it up almost all of the time lately, so it's lossed its waviness. I don't know why people try to straighten their hair; it's just flat and lifeless like that.

I'm reading... hnnn, haven't read anything lately except for mangas (I read Saiyuki volume 6 three times over the weekend -- I was bored... at least it was great). I'm not in the middle of something amazing, and, lately, that's the only reason why I read books during the day. XD Imagine, a life with no books!

Someone, please kill me. This homework... make it end...

*sob*

Okay! Off to slave again.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ...I don't think I've ever posted in here before...

What's wrong with only reading manga? The last "normal" books I've read are W@W and HBP... The rest are all manga...

Comment

• Been having an awful day. First, forgot to do my History homework, and being in A.P. U.S. History, it's bad if I forget to do my homework. My Adv Algebra 2 teacher is out to get me, I swear. Naw, I just don't understand the stuff, and when I went in for help, she berated me for not coming in last week. Um, hello? I was getting help in English last week. Then, at cross country, I fell head first into a bunch of grass fertilizer, which stunk. I had grassy dirty stuff all over me. Blech.

I finally got my own locker thought! And it's right next to the one I was sharing with my friends, so it's not like it's that big a move.

Oh yeah...and the mom of a guy I went to grade school with died of ovarian cancer. I was supposed to go to her wake tonight, but I had a mental and emotional breakdown after cross country when the cheerleaders were cheering really loudly in my ear while I was on the phone to get a ride. So I told the cheerleaders to shut up, and then explained why they should shut up. I think I scared them. I know, it's not nice to tell people to shut up, but if you'd had my day, you'd tell them to shut up too.

I guess I have to go study for my math test, which I probably won't do too well on...

Comment

• I'd like to say thanks EVER SO MUCH to the new chat room- I only got a BLUE SCREEN OF EFFING DEATH on my FIRST day using it! Not to mention that IE won't CLOSE at ALL, and it's only OPEN because it wouldn't let me in in FIREFOX, not that IE HELPED!

I nearly put all of that in blinding red and bold. Very nearly. Wildflower is in a crappy mood...

Go away, Poot.

I have frozen strawberries now, and I'm typing with one hand. I dunno about nearly everyone else on the forums, but it's warm here. Mom was wearing thick socks today. She also had shorts and a t-shirt on. That's mom for you.

<STRIKE>That Kodak commercial</STRIKE> Nickelback's song Photograph is on again.

Comment

• quote:
                          I told the cheerleaders to shut up...

In my small school of 250 (pre k-12)most of the girls in my class are cheerleaders. I find the highly anoyning, they never stop talking about their practices, or the poor kid who fell with the basketball. I just wish they would either talk about something other than themselves, or shut up
                          Lover of Most Books...
                          Finder of Lost Things...
                          Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
                          Wonder of the West...

Comment

• It's cold here. Like 16 degrees. Only it's actually 62 in F, which is what I'm used to, but using centigrade elicits more sympathy, right?

What's really TWISTED, though,is that my mom refuses to turn on the heater even a little bit. I'm sitting in my BEDroom, wearing a JACKET and WOOLEN SOCKS (and I'm still cold!) How horrible is that?

Yeah. I hate the cold... just ignore my ranting.

Also, chocolate tastes good. I wouldn't mind some chocolate right about now. Or some hot chocolate... hmm...

Oh yes, and I get to write a persuasive essay in class tomorrow and I haven't even chosen my topic (well actually I did, twice, but on both I couldn't find enough stuff to back up my position... or the opposite one, for that matter.)

Plus there is the matter of college essays... I hear it's easier to do this applying to college stuff in England. Is that true? Maybe I'll move there... (sigh.)

I'm gonna go get some hot chocolate now.

-Emilie

Comment

• 16C isn't cold -- it's perfect!

You aren't in St. Louis, are you? (that's exactly what it is where I am).
                              -----
                              Jennifer (i am a soviet space shuttle)
                              "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; a pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist..." -- Elton John, Pinball Wizard

Comment

• I think I passed my Adv Algebra 2 test! GO ME! I had this whole learning block thing this chapter, and I didn't understand, um, any of it at all. But I finished the test, and most of it looked right, and I'm happy. Even though I had to stay an extra 45 minutes after school to finish it, and I missed cross country. Again. 45 minutes...that's longer than 1 period is here. Argh...I need to study more for math...

Emilie:
                                I'm gonna go get some hot chocolate now.
                                I wish I had some hot chocolate, it's freezing here too. And we can't wear our hoodies to school anymore, so we're all freezing because my school is too cheap to heat the school. You'd think if they abolished our primary source of heat, they'd at least be considerate enough to turn on the heat, but no...this new dress code is the pits. And next year they're thinking about taking away the part where it says we can wear t-shirts with pictures and writing on them...*grumbles* Can I sue the school if I freeze to death over the winter? Of course not. But I can still complain.

*huggles wf* I hope your crappy mood goes away soon.

cold...I wonder how long it'd take me to find the chocolate stuff for hot chocolate? It's so cold here...Mom told me to put on a sweater. I don't own a sweater, I own 8 hoodies. I'm a jock. Sweaters make me itch. I want to go protest to the superintendent of the schools about the hoodie thing...I just have to go find someone to do it with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X