No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car doors may be evil....but they do keep the car warm when it's a thousand below. Which comes in handy when I go to pennsilvania every weekend or so. It get's cold.

My friends at school are threatening to kill me if I don't go to school today. I miss school for four days and TOP completly spazzes. I swear she'd die if I moved away. I threatened to move to some remote location on the other side of the world. She shut up then.

I have to go to the bus in eight minutes. I don't want to. Everyone'll be like OMG WHERE WERE YOU?!? History class should DIE. I don't wanna go to history class.... My teacher's gunna do something really evil like made me do ALL of the week's homework that I missed over the weekend. She's like that....pure evil...
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Muahahahah! I am truly evil! I know the power of pitiful-ness! Muhahahahaha!

You're probably wondering what that creepy junk was about. Well, you know how I said I had tons of homework? As PM will tell you, it was 1 in the morning and I still hadn't finished it. (Actually, it was about midnight when I was in chat. Oh well.) So I gave up at one, and was completely miserable, because so many things were going to be GRADED that I hadn't finished. Then, I hatched my evil plan: To convince my mom I was sick, so I could stay home.
      Yes, I know that's not a good thing. But I have (almost) all 'A's, so my mom sometimtes lets me stay home, even if I feel just "okay" and not "horrible."
      I told my mom "I don't feel up to it today." She said, okay. You can stay home. (I do deserve it. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in over two weeks. And she woke me up at 6:30, about 45 minutes before I normally wake up.)

So now, I'm sitting here, and my eyes are sore, and I'm bored. But I'm not in school! (I'm really hoping none of you are teachers in my area. That would be extremely BAD. ) I'm gonna go have a soda now.

Hmmm...I just noticed that some of the smiley faces aren't showing up. They work when you click on them, but you can't preview them.

My history teacher isn't mean; he's just unbearably boring, and OLD. (I mean it, too. He taught my older brother eight years ago, and as far as I know, he's the only one who's been there that long. He was old then, according to my brother.)

I'm gonig to install a game...my brother's been bothering me to do it for a while now. MechWarrior4. I've played it, forever ago.

Eight pages from 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• XD *adds you to watch and favorites list and such* I'm Hiana.

In other fanfic news... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2256766/2/
        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Angel:
          *is indignant* That second place one in middle school level. *snort* That's completely rediculous.
          You still can't spell ridiculous? This is the fourth time I've corrected you!!! Goodness!!!

Whew! I have a lot to catch up on. I was grounded for a week, but I HAVE RETURNED!!!!! *maniacal laughter* hee hee.

On the note of Angel playing in a band:
          You know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Like you said, you'd look kinda awkward just...standing there...singing. I mean, I don't have anything against the backup thing. I'm singing, too, but I'm also playing bass...oh well. Oops...I forgot to ask him whether we're meeting this Monday...I doubt it.

Let's see...I wore green fishnets to school on St. Patty's...yup.

In Bible class we're doing this thing where we have to make a business and our jobs have to reflect our "spiritual gifts..." *shrug* Ours is 'Dr.Kewl's 8-week Miracle Program." Motto: "From Nerd to 'Word" "Dr.Kewl" is founder, "Princess Bubbles" is stylist, I, "Lucieeye," ("Dr.Kewl" was bored.) am therapist, and "Mitzi" is musicologist. We're making the video commercial tomorrow. Mind you, that's not our real names...but you knew that! Our group is cool...'cept for "Mitzi." She's really rude. Our characters are all s'posed to be opposite of what they are. It's weird...So, I changed into a mini skirt and black tights with black fishnets over them. It was...weird...again. We all looked strange...but that's okay. I usually wear stuff like that, but I'm not comfortable with mini skirts....oh well...again.

Anywho...yup. That's about all. Hmm...yup. That's is it. It looks like Yu-Gi-Oh! is about to come on. (I, by some forces which mystify me, am strangely drawn to that show...It's rather...embarassing. SHHHH!!!!! My friend forced me to put in a Yu-Gi-Oh! shoelace, and I was all like, Yu-Gi-what? So, I went home and watched it, but now..I'm caught up in the plot.....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!...I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT!!!!! *fetal position*

*cough* Now that I've got that out of my system....honestly though, I'm not like some 6 year old nerd-boy...I'm a 8th grade wallflower 'gothic' chick. (I am not a goth...I just play one on TV....hah hah. joke. Seriously, everyone thinks I am, but I'm not....) Mooooving onnnn...

Let's just get to the song of the day...

MORE PINK MARTINI!!!!

"Una Notte a Napoli" Pink Martini

Coro
          Una notte a Napoli
          Con la luna e il mare
          Ho incontrato un angelo
          Che non poteva piu volar
          Una notte a Napoli
          Delle stelle si scordo
          E anche senza ali
          In cielo mi porto

Con lui volando lontano dalla terra
          Dimenticando le tristezze della sera
          In paradiso, oltre le nuvole
          Pazza d'amore come le lucciole

Quanto tempo puo durare?
          Quante notti da sognare?
          Quante ore, quanti giorni
          E carezze infinite?
          Quando ami da morire-
          Chuidi gli occhi e non pensare
          Il tempo passa, l'amore scompare
          E la danza finira!

coro (Insert Chorus)

(spoken)-Tristamente tutto deve finire
          Ma quando il cuore mi ha spezzato
          Ed in cielo mi ha abbandonato
          Adesso sulla terra son tornata
          Mai piu di amore mi sono rassegnata

-Ma guardo su!

Pink Martini has songs in English, too. I only have their second CD, 'Hang on Little Tomato,' but their first one, 'Sympathique,' is good, too. 6 of the 14 songs are in a different language (Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, etc....) That's less than half! See? There are English songs!!! *cough* ...righto...the songs aren't usually that long, but if you want the translation, lemme know. I'm really just to lazy to type all that, and this post is already pretty long...

Oh well! Glad to be back!!!

Comment

• <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Ya know what's really taking over the world? GLOVES!!! EVIL GLOVES! Everyone must wear mittens!
              Yeah I liked Yu-Gi-Oh for a while, but my bro was a butt, plus I watched too much TV, plus then it got mucho cheesy and they kept rerunning stuff. Not cool.
              Everybody knows my embarrassing current obsession. Speaking of my current obession, I GET A BUFFYFEST TONIGHT! One of my friends is coming over and bringing her DVDs of Buffy, and we're going to partae.
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              I promise not to funfun anymore
              Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• No idea what you're talking about. But when I become rich AND famous from my story(still in progress), I might come back and ask.

Whatever that was about.

Comment

• Angel...I told you what was wrong with your car this morning. Mine went 14 feet and didn't pop any balloons...we didn't even win for best design! The rake of doom beat out my Napoleon mobile!!! How can you not vote for a plaid car with Napoleon Dynamite, Pedro, a 'I Ligers' license plate, tupper ware, and a llama?!?!?!? We got beat by a piece of plywood with needles duct taped to it!!! Ours had a propeller!!! *waah* Aww man. Your car was cute though! It didn't win design? Oh...and how far did it actually go?

Comment

• A Napolian car??? That ROCKS! I actually have a bumper sticker that says "Vote for Pedro!" I'm gunna try to get my mom to let me put it on her car...doubt it'll work though...

And just for all of you guyses information, the square root of toast....is eggs...
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Frosty and I, we did a bad thing...

Details in chat.

I have a two page report due in Chem on I dunno who. Due tuesday, and we found out today. Ah well, I'll survive.

I scribbled a good few quotes from some IRL friends at school. And yes, some were by KE. In fact... I think all of them might've been.

This was right after we finished testing. T is teacher. He's also a man, by the way.

T: I have something very important to tell you.
                      KE: You're pregnant?
                      T: ...
                      T: About your classmates.
                      KE: They're pregnant?
                      T: ...

Then in geo...

KE: We formed the grand canyon!

((later in geo))

M: Jeff, you're wearing clothes.
                      J: ...
                      KE: Wow!
                      M: I know. Clothes are so overated.

Lisa:
                      My history teacher isn't mean; he's just unbearably boring, and OLD. (I mean it, too. He taught my older brother eight years ago, and as far as I know, he's the only one who's been there that long. He was old then, according to my brother.)
                      I've had a teacher who was older... A gym teacher who I had in kindergarten who taught my MOM! It was an evil gym teacher too. *shudders*

Heyyy, Brennick! *huggles* We'll start to make sense after a while. You might've already noticed a few quirks, like Cress's obsession with Buffy.

Lovey:
                      How can you not vote for a plaid car with Napoleon Dynamite, Pedro, a 'I Ligers' license plate, tupper ware, and a llama?!?!?!?
                      Heyyy, awesome. And I know what you're talking about because I rented that movie a few weeks ago. Friends were talking about it at school.

Hehe.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• BiW:
                        HI! OMG I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WILL ALL YOU PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/47/

IT'S THE DANCING CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!
                        That was interesting. And weird. Funny, but weird. I think I'm scared of chocolate now.

Gigo:
                        Yay! Already on page 100! I'm going to be the first person to read the ENTIRE TOGR in their first week! Sorry, Wildflower.
                        Hehe. Hehehe. I could've read it in a week, but I was reading at the exact same time as Infopop had the billing problem and YW was down for a few weeks. *grumbles*

Art:
                        In other fanfic news... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2256766/2/
                        Yay!! You updated! *Is happy*

Ow. My feet hurt. My legs hurt too, but my feet hurt more. I went skating today, and it was my first time since I was...what, seven? I only fell down three times! And one of them was on purpose. It was fun though...

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! I know I'm aday late. Hang on a minute...
                        Back. It didn't work though. I set my computer clock back a day, but the St. Patrick's Day decorations aren't there on any of the sites that had them.
                        ...Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway!

Comment

• Gigo
                          *screams* AHH, my EYES!!!

My eyes will be permanently scarred by the sheer WHITENESS of the pages. They're watering. But I finished 200 pages!!! *laughs evil laugh* Muahahaha, Wildflower44.
                          *sigh* Why do people forget me? Not that I've finished it, but I'm in the process. On page 130. (I don't read slow; I just don't have time. *other voice in head* Yeah right. You spend all of your time on Fanfiction.net. *me* Hey! I do not!....Yeah, that's actually true.)

Cress
                          Yeah I liked Yu-Gi-Oh for a while, but my bro was a butt, plus I watched too much TV, plus then it got mucho cheesy and they kept rerunning stuff. Not cool.
                          Yep. YGO can get pretty cheesey, or the anime can at least. But I'm still obsessed. Which brings me to my next point. WARNING: Only YGO fans will understand my rambling at this point.
                          I. Got. The. Egyptian. God. Cards.
                          Yes, the most powerful cards in the game. Whoo-hoo! My mom was on eBay, and she did a search for "yu-gi-oh" and she ordered them. She rocks. They just got here today. Of course, I have to share them with my borthers, but that's okay! I get Obelisk the Tormentor! Seto's card! Yay! *Holds card, whicpering 'my precious, my precious.'* (And yes, they are real. We've inspected them extremely thouroughly, and many times.)
                          --Note: Wikipedia has a pretty good entry on Yu-Gi-Oh. I highly recommend it.
                          END WARNING

Thank you, Art and WF, for reviewing my story/stories! I have you on my author alert list to, Art. I think... But anyway, I reviewed your Shaman King story. Very good so far! And thanks for updating your YW fic!

We should start a topic just for Yu-Gi-Oh fans. Obsessionists, unite!!! (I seem to be using the evil smiley a lot lately. Probably too much sugar/caffiene deprevation.)

Brennick
                          But when I become rich AND famous from my story(still in progress), I might come back and ask.
                          You write? What kind of stuff? I like writing. I finished a story for my english class yesterday (at 9:45--it's the only thing I put a lot of effort into last night). It's my best (and only finished) original short story.

Gryph
                          I've had a teacher who was older... A gym teacher who I had in kindergarten who taught my MOM! It was an evil gym teacher too. *shudders*
                          My cousin had one of my mom's teachers. (We don't live in that area anymore, but they do.) Then, I think the teacher died the next year.

Spring break has officially started! Yee-ha!

More good news! My soccer team is going to meet for the first time this season on Tuesday! Yay!

Even MORE good news! The Teen Advisory Board I'm on is meeting on Sunday! *remembers something* Oh, crud, I have to write up stuff for that. *begins reviewing books, thinking of articles, et cetera...)

LoveBird
                          Anywho...yup. That's about all. Hmm...yup. That's is it. It looks like Yu-Gi-Oh! is about to come on. (I, by some forces which mystify me, am strangely drawn to that show...It's rather...embarassing. SHHHH!!!!! My friend forced me to put in a Yu-Gi-Oh! shoelace, and I was all like, Yu-Gi-what? So, I went home and watched it, but now..I'm caught up in the plot.....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!...I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT!!!!! *fetal position*
                          *calmly, gently speaking* It's okay. You can admit it. I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh addict too. (I think I am. I have 278 YGO pictures on my computer. And I have a list of "You know you're obsessed with YGO when..." things that I got off some forum...and I checked off at least half.) don't be ashamed. You'd be surprised how many people like YGO. There's something about it that people like. For me, it's the magical parts. Anything to do with supernatural powers, and I'm there. But I have a confession. WARNING: Only YGO fans will understand my rambling at this point. The first time I saw the show, I thought Pegasus was Seto's evil brother. O.o END WARNING

*looks over post* I think over half of this is about Yu-Gi-Oh. Oh well. I don't care if they lock me up in the asylum. At least I'll be with my friends.

I'm going to occupy my time by making a list of people on this site who like/used to like YGO.

List:
                          Lisa
                          LoveBird
                          Artemis
                          Cress

And that's all so far.

Oh, LoveBird, by the way, where did your friend get that shoelace? I haven't heard of this yet. I want one.
                          Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                          "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                          "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• Ahhhh! The Yu-Gi-Oh! shoe laces of doom! Those big things won't even lace up right. The same person who had those shoe laces made me wear these black ones with colorful stars. I kicked my shoe into the air on accident. I don't like hobbling.

Oh, my car went three feet. *laughs histerically, then starts crying*
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• YGO freaks unite!!!!!

She's weird...who knows where he got that shoelace...
                              Like...really weird...she has a collection of sauce packets on her bulliten board...and a collection of straws...but she rocks on high...

You. Got. The. Cards?!?!?!? OMG! That is crazy! I do not (by all means) engage in that card game. (A liiiitle bit much for me...) But I know that's a huge deal!!!

*goes off to watch the original Manchurian Candidate (black and white with Sinatra)*

I need something mature...

Comment

• Darth Vader is my idol

Comment

Working...
                                X