No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I can finally get on my Yahoo! account! I just ran through the house screaming when I got it right! I got the information correct for once! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy! I don't care about having to do my brother's homework anymore! I'll do it, because it gives me an excuse to be on the computer! Yaaaaay! :bouncegrin: :bouncegrin: :bluelaugh: :grin&bounce: :bluelaugh: :grin&bounce:

I'm hyper.

(Page, if you're wondering, yes, this does mean I'll stay off your extra account.)
    Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
    "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
    "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• alla: oh....sorry
      *goes to look up masochist and narcissist*
      *goes on the concordance*
      ~*KsSk8er*~
      "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
      Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Augh! You don't mean that... oh *phew* you don't. I just reread your post. At first, I thought you meant BNL had recorded that old Leonard Nimoy song, but you mean the original, don't you?
        I do indeed mean the original, Leonard Nimoy song. It is perhaps the funniest song ever recorded.

Ah, if only he could sing...
        "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• OMG the ballad of bilbo baggins is soooo funny. ROTFL. Have you guys seen the music video? I have the link to that somewhere...*goes to look* HMM...this might work: http://www.ussjoshua.org/bbaggins.mov I haven't checked it in awhile though...

I was going to post something but whatever it was, I forgot now...oh well
          ~Rachel

Comment

• Um. Doesn't every campus have a pub? Or alternatively a selection of clubs, that <STRIKE>the drunken masses</STRIKE>students may <STRIKE>get extremely pissed</STRIKE>congregate?

What's this about a DRY CAMPUS???

And in case you're wondering, yes, it sucks a lot for me to be seventeen right now...

Also, Alla, I joined the Mediaeval club too! o.O You are turning into my evil uni twin, here....

And... *surveys Lisa's post* It looks like someone clever capped the smiley limit per post....
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Originally posted by sharklord:
              At any rate, BEWARE!!! All who have talked to me agree that I'm not insane. Anyone who is mortified of knowing the truth SHOULDN"T call me. To hear is to know!!
              XD I've talked to you. Everyone's insane, so therefore, by that reasoning, those who are not insane actually are insane, and those that are are actually not insane.

*glows* THE GUY I LIKE ASKED TO WORK WITH ME IN MY HISTORY/ENGLISH CLASS! Yeah, I take a course where they are combined... American Lit and American History.

*blush*
              "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
              "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• I slid and nearly fell from stepping on slush. Thoughts as they went through my head: "Oooo -- hey, this feels like waterice -- wow, nearly fell. On hard concrete!"

So, yeah.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes it is a DRY CAMPUS here...prolly has something to do with the fact that it is a Christian school? Anyhow, I uploaded my website for my web design class!!! You guys can see it at http://www.host615.com/belmont/mcdermott
                  I keep forgetting that safari does not like Chime...so yes I am in class in a Mac lab and I will go to the library comp lab in a few minutes.

Anyway, I prolly will get to leave here tomorrow morning for Spring Break b/c my Friday classes are cancelled. I'm trying to get my dad to pick me up after my morning class tomorrow.
                  ~Rachel

Comment

• Alla said:
                    Um. Doesn't every campus have a pub? Or alternatively a selection of clubs, that students may congregate?

What's this about a DRY CAMPUS???
                    Rad said:
                    Yes it is a DRY CAMPUS here...prolly has something to do with the fact that it is a Christian school?
                    The US has whole dry states, doesn't it? I'm not sure if that means completely alcohol-free, or what.
                    Rad again:
                    Anyhow, I uploaded my website for my web design class!!!
                    Not bad - and it doesn't take forever to load with my modem . That's something that can't be said of a lot of real commercial sites.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• The US has whole dry states, doesn't it?
                      We do? I thought that ended with prohibition. Now, marijuana for medical use, that's different.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• *is sleepy* I had horse-back riding a few hours ago. It actually went pretty well. However, two of the horses at the barn went lame. Poor babies.

I have a history test on Monday. I _have_ to do good on this one. Tests are 70% of the grade in history, so if you do bad on the test, you do bad in the class. I just barely have an A right now.

*sigh* I had better go practice my flute. I don't really want to, but I suppose I should...

Edit: Well, we have dry counties. At least, I'm pretty sure we do... *brai-* Hehe. No, my brain did not explode. I went back in time so that it didn't. *cough*
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Errr.. Gibby, just curious, but why not post the manga stuff in the comics/manga thread? I mean, I know the ToGR glories in the off-the-wall stuffage, but if there's actually a thread out there about the subject on tap, why not use it?
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Gibby~ My favorite colors are Red for myself, and purple, like Rad's avie (that type of purple), because that's our school's color. Yay for the Purple and the White, Fight Fight Fight!

*mutters* It's all lucky for you that you get break so early. I've still got to sweat it out in school for two more weeks...

Oh, and I think you mean BelieverinWizardry, BiW, not BelieverinMagic, BiM. Because you know, BiM is only two letters removed from BiMbo, which I'm sure BiW is not!
                              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• I. Hate. Projects.

I've had so much homework/projects I don't have time to think anymore. I'm SO glad that my Reading teacher moved the project due date back. I'm, um, <STRIKE>reading fanfiction.net</STRIKE> doing homework right now, at 10 pm. And I've written about, oh, 3 sentences.

I can't get a hold of any Yu-Gi-Oh manga! It's really not fair! When I went to the bookstore, there was a guy sitting in front of the YGO shelf the whole time. And the stuff at my library is ALWAYS checked out. The only one I've EVER seen, that wasn't in someone else's hands, is the first one.
                                Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                                "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                                "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Working...
                                X