No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like this randomness. you can type about whatever you want....cool! well now that i can say stuff...i don't know what to say...oh well..

oh wait i rememeber what i wanted to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen closely : GO TO MY MOST AWESOMEEST WEB SITE EVER!!!!!!!! i don't mean to brag but it's pretty cool, jokes, riddles,stories, cool make -it yourself food. oh yeah and at the bottom there is a message baord call"guest book" you can write what ever you want on it! and i have contests...if you e-mail a joke or riddle i'll put it on the site with your name!!! cool huh? and now for the big moment, my web site is...... www.matmice.com/home/live4life

what ya whating for? please pretty please with big red ripe juciey plump cherry on top, vist it my site!!!!! make ya
    Darth Vader is my idol

Comment

• I love being home alone, and the fact that my mom keeps forgetting to get rid of the guest access to this comp, hehehe.

I can't remember everything I'm supposed to do today...*screams* YAYAYAY new posts in my RPGs! I need to go post as soon as I finish this. *Makes mental note to go read the new posts, then glares as the mental note falls on the floor*

Hehe Gidget is sitting on my lap! For those of you who don't know, Gidget is my sister's chihuahua, and I don't get to see her very often b/c I'm away at school. *huggles gidgie, who is shivering b/c it's cold in here* It's funny how she knows the word "potty" means "go out" b/c everytime someone says "Potty!" she leaps around and prances until someone lets her out. Sometimes she'll go "potty", but sometimes she just sniffs around and comes back in. If she does go potty there's a bag of dog treats by the door and we give her a little piece.

Anyway, Dai to all new members, and WB Sportz!

I should be going now, I have to make a few posts and also do some things around the house before my mom and sis get home. I have to go look for a summer job today...I'm applying at Books a Million, but my mom wants me to apply to Sears and a few other places like that...

*huggles all*
      ~Rachel

Comment

• It has been several days since I last posted here in the Topic of Great Randomness. I have been busy with other parts of the forums.

Anyway, I would like to welcome with open arms all the new members that have been showing up lately. My name is Gibby Gibson, but people call me Gibby for short, along with a lot of other names, but Gibby will suffice for now.

Over the past few weeks, I have been busy with several other aspects of life. You do know that I have other things that I attend to other then this forum right??? Well, I am also a member of several other forums, one if which is a Pokémon related one. I love Pokémon. Anyway, I just stared with another FanFiction, considering how my other one died a long time ago. Anyway, that is just some random news on what I have been doing. Oh, and I also stared to write in my computer journal. This is the first time that I have moved over to the electronic aspect of it. I have a journal that I write in ever few days to talk about my feelings and what I am doing and whatnot, but never have I used my computer to do that. I found this great journal that I can use with my computer and it keeps it password protected. It also has a calendar where I can put all of my upcoming exams and homework and it will remind me the day before that it is coming up. How sweet.

Nothing much else is happening here at the moment. I am currently, other then typing up this post, working on some homework that I have neglected to do until now. I really should have worked on it a while ago, but I kept on procrastinating and pushing it off, and now I need to get it done.

Well, this is a short post, yes I know, but there really is not a lot for me to talk about. Add to that aspect the fact that there is not a lot here that I want to comment on at this moment, and you end up with a post that is shorter then some that I have posted here before. Oh well, there is a time for everything.

Oh, one more note, today is the 10th of March, in four more days, it will be Pie Day, March 14. In other words, March, being the 3rd month of the year, with means if you put it into number form, 3.14. Pie!!!! So, I am going to be celebrating by having the Pie symbol all over my room and over my car, and then I am going to eat apple pie that day, and invite a few friends to have some as well (However, I am going to have to watch how much of that apple pie I eat for how much sugar is in it). Just thought I would let you all know.
        "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
          Life is awesome.

Yesterday in math class, K drew a big K on my homework and started to shade it in. He asked, "What am I spelling?" and I said, "K[...]" "Nooo."

The next letter was E. KE. Heh, Kinetic Energy.

Yesterday we did break falls, a little bit of kata, line drills, and a little bit of knocking each other over. Woo, fun.

Z, my one friend is trying to memorize a few Japanese songs too... I think you're both insane. XD

You got a fight over violent video games? What game isn't/[can't be]!? Even Zoo Tycoon can be if your animals escape. Heh.

Mmm... clementines.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sportz:
          Dai, it's been a long time! Say hi to me sometime please! I've been soooo busy and now I'm finally on for once! So give me a shout in this forum!
          AHHH *Big huggles!* I haven't seen you in forever. I just missed you in the chat.

Heyyy, welcome, Brennick. I'm Gryphon, and you can call me Gryph. I'll answer your question and get to breifing the guidelines later.

You can get a signature by click go (it's by a compass symbol), My Space, and then My Profile. While you're at your profile page, click 'Edit Profile" and scroll down. You should be able to click something below and select one of the forum's ones. How to get your own is more complicated.

Short posts aren't allowed; they cost DD money without getting enough done. Also, watch your caps, spelling, all of that. No chat speech, please. Kli has a link to the newbie help in her signature. It'll be one of the forums.

You don't have to read all of the TOGR. In fact, I'd be shocked if you did...

Heh, in Geo, TCL mentioned that only one person got a 100 and that she was shocked that some people scored low (lowest being a C; I'd be stunned if anyone got lower in one of her clases ). Everyone was convinced it was me (except for me). People assume that I get perfect. Makes me feel good, but I wish I could score perfect.

Today in math, K wrote, "Do you (heart) me?" and I wrote, "I (heart) KE." By the way, this is the crowd who uses "I love/heart you" like we use "*huggles*". Also, K parades "hugs, not drugs" around the school.

[ADDS:]

Woops, Bennick. I was thinking about something else when I replied to your post. I actually told you how to get an avatar. No, the forum doesn't have preset avatars. Instead, you go to the same bit and type in what you want your signature to be. No more than four lines, enters included.

Related chat excerpt:
          Peter Murray Heh. Gryphon posted on automatic. She said Brennick can get one of the forum's own signatures, but getting your own is more complicated .
          Gryphon woops
          Gryphon i was thinking avatar!
          Gryphon heh
          Gryphon lemme go fix that
          Peter Murray I know .
          Gryphon edited
          Gryphon hehe
          Peter Murray I decided to be tactful and let you edit it .
          Peter Murray I've already moved a topic today . </div>[quote]

thx for the warm welcome y'all
          why can't we do small posts? is dd really here?
          are people invovled enough to argue about 'ships? or does dd not permitt that?
          are there any good avatars of spot? can i change my name? so many questions, not enough space.
          huh, maybe i'll ask once at a time.

Brennick

Comment

• *grumble mumble* I feel like giving Kli and award, but that would be cruel. Bad things always happen in threes, so what was your third disaster (besides the deleted post and dishing out a trojan to 1+ computes).

I was smiled at. And smiled back.

Heyy, welcome, Luv2read. Watch your caps, read the newbie section, blah blah. How's that for a good breif? XD

Mordor's major export is fire. Lookit what you've done, DD! XD We've been quoting uncyclopedia all of last night, and now some of us are creating/adding article. This is funny.

I like calling Gibby Gibbish.

Short post!? Short in your terms. But I'll let you continue to beleive that's short; I love posts from Gibbish.

Heh. Pi day. You've got to drop the 'e'.

Brennick:
            thx for the warm welcome y'all
            why can't we do small posts? is dd really here?
            are people invovled enough to argue about 'ships? or does dd not permitt that?
            are there any good avatars of spot? can i change my name? so many questions, not enough space.
            huh, maybe i'll ask once at a time.
            You can't have short posts because you're not saying enough to justify you posting. Four lines is an okay post; Gibby goes over the top, and his signature is a joke. DD really is here, she pays for the forums, sometimes comments, and chats with us about once a month depending on her schedule.

YOu can talk about ships, and people will reply. You can get an avatar of Spot if you make your own or find someone to make it for you. YOu can change your username if you ask Lee, our administrator. Mighty Mod PM is in chat, and I'm asking him if he can too. Says he can't.

Brennick, please capitalize your sentences. It's not like you'll get banned for not, but it's not that hard to do either.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Brennick, luvs2read, and the other new people who weren't on this page so I can't see your names (But HI anyway, because it's my fault I'm too lazy to search back): HI! I'd go dig up the welcome song and sing it for all of you, but it was kind of written in roughly three seconds.

Gryph:
              Woops, Bennick. I was thinking about something else when I replied to your post. I actually told you how to get an avatar. No, the forum doesn't have preset avatars. Instead, you go to the same bit and type in what you want your signature to be. No more than four lines, enters included.
              The forum doesn't have preset signatures. Hehe, I think you're still confused...the forum has preset avatars, or you can make your own. Signatures you just have to type out...

Mordor's major export is fire. Lookit what you've done, DD! XD We've been quoting uncyclopedia all of last night, and now some of us are creating/adding article. This is funny.
              Oh boy. I love Uncyclopedia...PM made an entry about Dracula, and I told him to add in the One Step Closer reference (because of the Dracula (2000) soundtrack) so now I'm trying to write a Linkin Park entry.

Gibby:
              Oh, one more note, today is the 10th of March, in four more days, it will be Pie Day, March 14. In other words, March, being the 3rd month of the year, with means if you put it into number form, 3.14. Pie!!!! So, I am going to be celebrating by having the Pie symbol all over my room and over my car, and then I am going to eat apple pie that day, and invite a few friends to have some as well (However, I am going to have to watch how much of that apple pie I eat for how much sugar is in it). Just thought I would let you all know.
              Gryph:
              Heh. Pi day. You've got to drop the 'e'.
              I like it both ways. Pi day is neat, and if you can't use it as an excuse to eat pie, then we need a pie day too!

Sportz:
              Dai, it's been a long time! Say hi to me sometime please! I've been soooo busy and now I'm finally on for once! So give me a shout in this forum!
              HI!! Welcome back!

I like the quote button now. Hehe, The Abuse The Quote Function Foundation!

Comment

• Welcome to all the newbies that have joined in the past while - well since I last posted here.

Brennick, as gryph said, avatars of Spot (of which I am the only person to have one ) have to be drawn/found yourself. I reckon its because what Spot actually looks like is a matter of conjecture. Before you comment, my avatar is Spot. He's just been Phantomitiesed, as I am only marginally <STRIKE>obsessed</STRIKE> interested in the Phantom of the Opera.

Well, Uni is boring... I'm there at the moment, waiting for my first lecture of the day ...

Heh. Uncyclopedia... If DD ever decides to pop in on the TOGR, I think she's going to regret that she mentioned it

Alla

Comment

• Ah...pie day. For Algebra, we have to bring in...*searches through notes* a round object. The class that...er...defines pi the best gets an ice cream party. Funfun. *is in love with ice cream*

Well, tomorrow is, drumroll please, the Great Day of Cleaning! *snort* Half the classes go out for service projects, and half have to stay and clean. *sobs* It's my homeroom's turn to clean...the locker rooms. *sobs more* So unfun! At least we have a homeroom breakfast in the morning before school starts, and it's just a half-day.

Eep. I skipped today. It was "High School kick-off". I think that's how they termed it. The eighth graders went with the high school to chapel and talked to them and stuff. We basically ended up playing stupid time-wasting games. Chapel was cool, though. The people could actually play their instruments and sing, and they have a bass guitar.

Saturday is my first horse show. I hope I won't fall off the horse or do anything stupid like that. Which is just like me. *sigh* *runs off to catch up on RPG's*
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• OMG wildflower!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *glomp*

Angel, I was talking about my predictions that you'd do better on the history test than I would. You really should pay more attention, 'Mato.
                    And, yes: I have memorized it word for word. Well...almost. I can say all the lines of the movie and the songs when I'm watching it....

Oh yeah...and I can't wait to play bass in the HS chapel!!!!!!

*cough*

Today's Song

Anna (el negro zumbon)-Pink Martini

Ya viene el negro zumbon
                    Bailando alegre e baion
                    Repica la zambomba
                    Y llama a la mujer

Tengo gana(s) de bailar el nuevo compas
                    Dicen todos cuando me ven pasar:
                    "Chica, donde vas?"
                    Me voy para baila...`el baion`

I sing this on the bus every morn; if not this, then opera. Either way, people yell at me. If you feel like getting the translation, ask me. Otherwise, I'm not going to go to the trouble of typing it. heh heh. Yes, I'm lazy...

Comment

• I am so uber not happy. I realize that that probably is not really good grammer, but I could care less. I spent last night trying to find a new avatar (I really didn't spend that long looking at pictures of Spike. Really), and I found one, but due to the evil evilness of computers it doesn't show up! GAH! PETTY ANNOYANCES! In other news, I have school off tomorrow. Happy joy. Plus, my choir might go to this convention dealie thing where a whole bunch of junior high choirs sing for each other, and I might do a solo piece. I don't know if I'm good enough, or what I would do if I could, but my teacher is making it open to all eighth graders in choir. Yup, all three of us. And I'm not exaggerating, that's how many eighth graders are in my choir. Of course the entire choir is about twelve people, but that's beside the point.
                      I'm feeling random, so everybody go read my livejournal. It's uber cool. www.livejournal.com and look up Nenfea.
                      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                      I promise not to funfun anymore
                      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
                        *grumble mumble* I feel like giving Kli and award, but that would be cruel.
                        Cruel, yes. Also FAIR..
                        Bad things always happen in threes, so what was your third disaster (besides the deleted post and dishing out a trojan to 1+ computes).
                        The third thing was that in my 8am meeting, I couldn't answer a direct question from my group leader about my progress, and I had to say, "I have no clue." in front of a half dozen co-workers.

And I think we were up to about a dozen mistakes or so in Chat. I'd keep saying things that were (factually) wrong. It was just a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad" day, and I'm glad it's over. Not that that stops me from making mistakes or being stupid.
                        Brennick wrote: ... are people [involved] enough to argue about 'ships? or does dd not [permit] that?...
                        Brennick, hopefully you've gotten your answers by now. I do want to point out that I've seen you post this 'ship question in multiple places. Please try and keep in mind that not everybody is on the board all the time. In fact, most of us live in wildly different timezones. As a result, it often takes at least a few hours for folks to reply to a post (assuming they're interested in replying ). Just be patient. As you've seen, we will respond.
                        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• MWAHA! Different time zones are fun! It means that if I'm being crazy and I'm on here at like two in the morning, someone else might actually be on too. Funfun isn't it?
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          I promise not to funfun anymore
                          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• I LOVE YOU ALL Y'ALL!!! I know that was pretty random but this is the topic of great randomness....and that was randome...I just don't say I Love you all y'll enough!
                            "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                            and hope that our hearts will blend.
                            Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                            And who knows:
                            starting a new journey may not be so hard
                            or maybe it has already begun.
                            There are many worlds,
                            but they

Comment

• *sigh* He was so cu...huh? Oops. *nervous laugh* Okay. I am NOT a tomato! Lovey, I thought you didn't wanna play in chapel. ... Elipsis! Oh my. I'm talking to Lovey right now. She's swooning over a book character... *shakes head* Something is seriously wrong with that child. I'm really out of it, once again...
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hello Peoples... This is the first time i've posted in like.... forever... and a half.... plus 3/4 divided by 28904 to the second power, times three and 1/8 fish minus purple and 100 over pineapple...
                                ------------------------
                                Ooooohhh..... I guess that was actualy my first post.... hmmm I guess i never got around to posting befor now.... Uhhhhhh.........................I love goose.... Goose, goose, goose.... Mmmmmmmmmmmm goose.
                                ------------------------
                                Merged from two posts to save you from Gryphon yelling . You can add to, or edit, a previous post (and avoid people yelling at you) by clicking on the middle icon, that one that looks like a folder with the eraser end of a pencil over it.
                                "I do not know everything, yet many things I understand..." ~Gurter

Comment

Working...
                                X