No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching the Phantom of the Opera!!! (Actually, more like listening to it, because I'm typing... It's playing on the computer. *is too lazy to get up and put it in the DVD player*) Yeah...

I was over at a friend's house this weekend. We went shopping today. It was fun. I ate Subway for lunch. I found shoes for that little Crossover thing at school. Actually, at church. *twitch*

*jumps* OoooOoo. It's the awesome part, where they raise the chandelier...or however you spell it.

Yeah. So...yeah. My friend has a hot tub. We had...interesting...conversations in it. *snicker* Oh yeah. Lovey talked about her "happy little secret". *shrug* I've got no idea. She only told E. *sigh*

I get my hair cut...about once overy 3 months or so. NO MORE SCHOOL! *dances* We have Awards Day Monday and Crossover Tuesday...
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hiya guys! I got my hands on a compy, and I`m so happy! BTW, I`m on my way to New Mexico, camping every night for two weeks! Gotta go, you only have so many hours in the day for this.
      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• gah, behind a few pages on the topic, so many long posts, but I have to read them later. Going to post now or I will completely forget again probably.

I've been procrastinating so much on homework lately. Only 2 weeks left and then finals... only 10 actual days of school, and then 3 days of finals, and we have a block schedule, so really it's only 5 more days of each class and then finals... *spazzes for summer*

I have a much shorter summer this time around. *cries* its' because they're totally changing our school's schedule so that we can have finals before xmas break next year and so we can get out in end of May. That means this summer however I have to start mid-August instead of almost the last day of August. so really only 2 months of summer... *shudder*

Just saw a fireworks show a little while ago. a radio station was hosting it. Best one I've ever seen... it was just so well set up... I dunno, I mean, nice because it was organized and not just random fireworks in a way. like the ones that were the same were actually put together.

Anywho, have tons of English homework to do on my research paper on human cloning, and I have to get together for another class for a group project that we have due on Friday... gah, *crosses fingers and hopes everything comes together really well*... gonna be a veeery stressful week.
        ------------------------------
        Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
        -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Looking through the newspaper, mom commented aloud the the Narnia stuff was coming out in the movies by Disney. And then that they made a few good movies (Cinderella, Snowwhite, Beauty and the Beast), and then a few more after that (The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Aladin), but haven't made anything decent since then. Also read that Amy Lee was writing and recording the songs to it.

Amy Lee is just about the only music artist name that I recognize. She's an _awesome_ singer. The thing is, I can't see her writing the songs to this... Then again, I haven't read the books. She's the lead singer to Evanescence.

Cried over a book yesterday. Not hard, but tears... ahahaha. I love the Fool.

Guess what music I'm listening to now. XD

Every other page of my copy of Romeo and Juliet was the "translation." :/

I cut my hair sometimes... I dunno. I think I might go again soon because I'm liking my hair short.

What, three more weeks left of school. *glares at everyone*
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I love my new hair. My mom says is looks like the Garnier Fructis commercials where they all throw their hair around and it looks all shiny and stuff. It's really fun to do, and so I spent most of last night swinging my hair around and being called the Fruity Garnet person.
            I want to get POTO, but at the moment I'm more interested in buying Buffy, so it will have to wait. Petty annoyances. Plus I also want the soundtrack to Hitchhiker's Guide so that I can learn So Long and Thanks For All the Fish.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Is this page so far devoted to hair or something?? I'm in dire need of a hair cut right now. My hair's shiny and long and wazy but the end are starting to split and it's length is getting a little TOO long.. like to my waist... I like long hair, but if it gets any longer it'll get outa control!

Our DVD players are broken. All of them. The two connected to the TVs AND my computer one. It sucks!!But before it broke I watched three movies this weekend, cause I had nothing to do. I watched Van Helsing and Naitonal Treasure because my younger sister wanted to see them. There was the werewolf versus the vampire, and I'm like "GOOO WEREWOLF!!" because I like werwwolves and hate vampires. No idea why, but when I wrote my first story (first 200-page one, that is) it was all about a girl with lycanthropy. And the night before that, my sister was away at some stupid "problem solving" convention (an extra-curricular program connected with the school or sumthing) so, since she was gone, I got away with watching Inuyasha, the Castle behind the looking Glass (forgot what it's Japanese name is), the second movie!! I KNEW Naraku wasn't dead, and I was right! Somehow, Miroku didn't feel right without the kazaana/wind tunnel, and neither did I... I kinda outdid myself though , by watching like 45 minutes of special features in Japanese (withsubtitles of course!). What can I say, I was really bored, it was midnight and I didn't wanna sleep so I watched them anywho...

NOOOOOO!!! The finals are next week, this is so horrible. I'm so definately gonna fail math and have to retake Algebra. I always underestimate myself, so maybe I won't fail math, but maybe I WILL. Die, quadtratic equations, DIE!!! *stabs*

Comment

• I just finished hanging up the last of my clothes. The rest that's out on my floor would be pointless to hang up like shorts, and they belong in the drawers. I haven't opened them yet -- not since last year because everything else is in the closet. I'm probably going to get rid of everything in the drawers anyway. It either doesn't fit or I refuse to wear it. What defines me now doesn't match up with last year. I don't think my mom understands that about me, but I don't mind. I don't really care about a lot. And that's the opposite of last week before I forced myself to not live minute by minute. What's funny is that this is coming from a girl who has worn a uniform all school year.

Today was boring. Really boring. The grass was fertilized, so I didn't run around. I did, however, walk Sammy (he peed on Joe's yard -- small triumph XD ) and pulled the bench away from the exercise bike and rode that. Also popped in and out of chat because I finished my book. I want more.

About 12 days of school left.

Greenday is still playing.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Goodness. Some people are soo stupid. None of ya'll, o'course.</span>
                  Today was soo fun. Let's see... I guess I'll start with church. I held this little baby girl most of the time. She crawled up to me and pulled up on my skirt. She's soo cute. *huggles* When I put her down she cried. Makes me feel so loved...yeah. The person who kinda runs the whole nursery thing gave me this little cute pad of paper and a thank-you card. I was happy. *grin*

We had this middleschool graduation party thing. It was totally sooo fun. We got to eat yummy junk food and p-

OMG. This idiot. He's bringing religion into it and saying I'm being un-Jesus like for deciding not to be his girlfriend. *twitch* That's vexing, not to mention extremely low.

Back to what I was saying. Oh dear. I can't remember the word. Anyways, we ate and played sports (well, I watched) and played duck, duck, goose. lol. *snicker* It was fun. S cheats. *sigh* I was like attached to him the entire time. *sigh* It was sad. But hey, he stood next to me while we were talking and edged a little closer and I was happy just to talk to him...I know I don't have a chance... AHHH MUSHYGUSHYCRAPPYNONSENSE! *DIES* I'm being as bad as my "stalker"! *dies* No, you can't eat my brain! Or any part of it!

Yes...moving on...food was good...S wouldn't tell us who he liked. He was also having issues with his pants. Quite funny. *snort* After we were all sitting around doing I-can't-remember-what, everybody got up and left while I begged for somebody to help me get up. I'm lazy like that. Z helped me. I was happy. *grin* Then Emily made me help her up. The chain of helping. Yeah. I've got issues and I know it.

We did S's hair. It was fun. Then he got soaked. I feel like I already said this. Did I? *goes to check* OoOo. I didn't! It must be all these different things I'm doing...

So, yeah. That was my day! Toodles!
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Angel_Star said:
                    OMG. This idiot. He's bringing religion into it and saying I'm being un-Jesus like for deciding not to be his girlfriend. *twitch* That's vexing, not to mention extremely low.
                    Ask him where on Earth in the Bible Jesus is anyone's girlfriend. Or even boyfriend. I think he'll have trouble finding a good answer to that one.

Pizza! You were eating pizza. No? Pie? Pistachios? Paella? Peanuts? Polenta? Pain ordinaire? Pineapples? Passionfruit? Pears?

How about Pelicans, Pigeons or Penguins? Pangolins? Peacocks?

No, I didn't resort to a dictionary. I just felt in a silly mood.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *twitches* ... this isn't fair. I want to see the other new Doctor Who eps now . I've watched the first one three and a half times already . Its cool, my favourite quote at the moment would have to be 'Lots of planets have a north' but there's so many in there that it was a fine line... *wanders off to read spoilers and make herself want to watch the others*

So, how is everyone? Other than in a silly mood..., hold on, I'm in a silly mood too... *dances*

*shakes fist at those nearing holidays*, hold on, so am I. I only have nine days of lectures left, and then swotvac then two weeks of exams and then a month of holidays!!! yay! Hold on, I had better start studying...

oh no, dad is listening to Sarah Brightman again... this CD gets stuck in my head... *retreats away from the computer*

g'night/morning/day

Alla

Comment

• Wow, it's been a really long time since I perused the TOGR.

eep PM- I saw passionfruit in your post and was all, whoo and hoo! (It's a CTY thing, you don't really want to know)

Alrighty, my family's going to Ireland this summer, and I was wondering if any of you know what I should make sure to see (any literary tourist traps???) Anyone? The bummer is that we're not going to County Wicklow, so I can't author hunt (there are about ten of my faves who live there.)

vv
                        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Murray:
                          Ask him where on Earth in the Bible Jesus is anyone's girlfriend. Or even boyfriend. I think he'll have trouble finding a good answer to that one.

How about Pelicans, Pigeons or Penguins? Pangolins? Peacocks?
                          Good advice. lol. Uh...that's almost enough to make me go vegetarian. Almost.

Anyways, yeah. I can't remember what I meant to say there.

Today was Awards Day. I got two. We were starting to thing that D should just stay up there. Goodness. She got four, not to mention the things we had to stand up for.

*itches* Goodness. There's this little poodle loose in the woods. I brought it some food, but now I'm all itchy from the grass and stuff... My imbecile intolerance is acting up. Stupid little doggy-scaring kids. *mutters*

Edits: Goodness! Nobody posted after me, so I'll just have to make this an edit.

No school today! *kills Crossover*

I have failed to locate my mascara, along with other utensils used to make one beautiful.

*shrug* I normally don't wear makeup, but since I'll be in public and all the fancyshmancy junk will be going on, I guess I should. Or at least, I'll look better that way. *kills makeup* I have to use my mom's...

OoOo. I need to talk about the Graduation Party last night. It was fun...except for the stinkin' slow dancing. Goodness. Two songs in a row were slow. I had nobody to dance with. Z refused to dance with anyone. *sigh* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I made C dance with Spencer. They danced together the entire time. </span> Lovey's gonna kill me when she finds out that it was my fault. Well, she should have told me... Ach.

Yeah. I danced with one guy who always bugs me at school...because everyone pressured me to do it and I like to dance. Even though I can't. *sigh* I was so messed up when I got home. The last few songs ruined it for me 'cause nobody danced to me. I hate being an emotional teenager. Goodness. Almost enough to hate myself for acting like an imbecile.

At Crossover practice, my seat is right by Kerry. He's a dark and cynical person, like Lovey. He's cool, though, besides the death wishes on the teachers. That wasn't cool. Shoe was in front of us. The two of them stole my bracelet...*mutters* I can't help my quirks! I kept playing with it...

So...yeah. Toodles!
                          <3

Comment

• Comment

• Kaiba: Oww...*wince* You have my sympathy.

I didn't fall during Crossover! *dances* I was so sure I was going to trip. Shoe "assured" me by saying something along the lines of, "K and I won't let you fall down the steps. But if you fall up the steps, we'll laugh." So, yeah. K and I laughed at the whole salute to mediocrity, especially when the principal was talking. It got extremely annoying; she just kept going on and on and on...like the energizer bunny! I got a picture with my homeroom/Bible teacher and my history teacher. They're awesome. *grin* Anyways, we played well in the band. It would have been so much better if we played Through Courageous Eyes...

*yawn* I'm sleepy. Toodles!
                              <3

Comment

• Hello, people!

*eats a cookie* Yum. My mom bought a huge packet of different cookies on Sunday. We haven't even made a small dent in the pile. *hands out cookies to all*

Tomorrow is an important day. Kudos to you if you know why.

It's important, important. Not like 'No homework!' important, or 'Fire!' important, but important, like important about books. And storylines. 'That' important.

*counts* I just typed out the word 'important' 9 times. It begins to seem like gibberish.

I have a pretty cool assignment from my Strings teacher. We have to compose a song, and it has to SOUND GOOD. Something simple, like 'Ode to joy'. But not that good. Just 'good', okay?

Pain does not exist. *refuses to acknowledge pain when a strip of paper for a model of a ferris wheel, covered in hot glue, covers his arm.* Ow ow ow. XD

Music totally rocks!!!

I spent the entire recess doing nothing but mimicking Darth Vader. I am very good at doing Darth Vader voices. But then someone replaced 'father' in the very famous line, with 'mother'. "No, Luke, I, am your MOTHER!" It was very strange.

*does P.A. announcement impression* Engineer to the office, please, engineer to the office.

Somehow, 'engineer' sounds better than 'janitor'.

Okay....Angel, that is extremely weird. I mean: what does Jesus have to do with anything? *wonders about a new label for Jesus: patron saint of bf/gf pairings, Son of God on off-duty hours* *is a little confused*

I feel very hyper. *gives the Evil Eye to his pile of homework*

Can I have a animated siggy? A SMALL animated siggy?

http://www.geocities.com/sock_council/scgigo.gif

*tilts head to the right* *tilts head to the left* I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X