No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEEE! This is my first christmas here. I'M HAPPY! CHRISTMASCHRASTMASCHRISTMAS!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I LUFF ALL YOU GUYS!

I want a lot of really expensive stuff for Christmas and I know I'm not getting most of it, but I want a computer, an Ipod, a digital camera, some really expensive art programs, a GOOD scanner, aaaand.... other stuff... My dad said he's going to get me a computer, he just doesn't know if I'll get it by Christmas. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday! YAYA!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ edited (minus signatures et stuffe) for space and relevance

::feels even more special and decides that today is a very, very good day indeed.(and with the ap bio midterm tomorrow, i need all the good day i can get)::

vv
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• *eye twitchy* You double posted, Cailtlin! *grumble mumble* And I answered about your avie; Dain or PM did one, and you can do it with Paint on your computer.

Who said I had snow?

I miss Abroad...

Heh. Glad marniebrown1 is the only one you remember...

My second Christmas. I wasn't really here for the first, but I had joined months before it happened.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• OH NO IT'S NOT. . .
          HI SKITTY!!!!

Caitlin: You made me feel old. . .I wasn't here for any of that but I remember anyway. So now I feel old. And new. At the same time.

Have I missed something? I thought it was Rysade. . .with no H. . .*Goes to check* Yes, it is. Huh. . .

BiW: Lucky. . .I don't even have a BAD scanner. . .

*Alternately sings Double Trouble and Flagpole Sitta*

I posted all of my story in the Members Skits+Stories topic, if anyone's missed parts and wants to read the whole thing without digging through the TOGR.

Comment

• This is my second christmas here, though this one prolly shouldn't count since I haven't been here for like *whispers* 5 months... *whispers* Anyway, I guess I'm kinda nervous posting since it's been so long and like, yeah. Who here has seen dodgeball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo:
              This is my second christmas here, though this one prolly shouldn't count since I haven't been here for like *whispers* 5 months... *whispers* Anyway, I guess I'm kinda nervous posting since it's been so long and like, yeah. Who here has seen dodgeball?
              Your not the only one Neo,

Long time No see PEOEPLE!! Sorry been so busy last year of Highschool college stuff to get in and such.. Lova all y'all...and to the new peeps I'm Lissa
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

• Gryphon said:
                I answered about your avie; Dain or PM did one, and you can do it with Paint on your computer.
                Wasn't me, either way. Someone else did Caitlin's before I had my attack of hat-ising avatars.
                Neo asked:
                Who here has seen dodgeball?
                I only know that from the Calvin and Hobbes cartoons. Is it something else?
                'Lissa said:
                Lova all y'all...and to the new peeps I'm Lissa
                Who are you to the old peeps ?
                Augh! An avie without a hat!

And I suppose I ought to say I don't intend any insult to people who don't celebrate Christmas, I just like drawing the hats.
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Murray:
                  Gryphon said:
                  I answered about your avie; Dain or PM did one, and you can do it with Paint on your computer.
                  Wasn't me, either way. Someone else did Caitlin's before I had my attack of hat-ising avatars.
                  Neo asked:
                  Who here has seen dodgeball?
                  I only know that from the Calvin and Hobbes cartoons. Is it something else?
                  'Lissa said:
                  ova all y'all...and to the new peeps I'm Lissa
                  Who are you to the old peeps ?
                  Augh! An avie without a hat!
                  http://www.table76.demon.co.uk/images/melissa_av.jpg
                  And I suppose I ought to say I don't intend any insult to people who don't celebrate Christmas, I just like drawing the hats.
                  Hee I'm the same old person PM..

Thanks for the hat!
                  "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                  and hope that our hearts will blend.
                  Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                  And who knows:
                  starting a new journey may not be so hard
                  or maybe it has already begun.
                  There are many worlds,
                  but they

Comment

• wf:
                    OH NO IT'S NOT. . .
                    HI SKITTY!!!!
                    *headclutch* Well, I was asking for it.

We have a rush of old members at Christmas time!

Speaching of Christmas and Christmas presents, our loyal kitty, Sparkle, brought us the hugest rat I've ever seen. Good girl! In fact, she's never brought us a rat. Sparkle is a sweet kitty.

Nope, no dodgeball. Love them game to death, but I haven't seen the movie. My parents might rent it, though; they've gotten into a trend of renting a movie instead of seeing it in the theatre.

Lissa! I feel like the only person who's stayed all year. The only one, 'cept a few.

School sucks. Only a few more days left for me. *cheers*
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *huggles lissa* *huggles lissa again!* YOU'RE BACK! YAYNESS!

Yes, hi skitty. *snickers*
                      I've stayed here...

Crap. I haven't seen dodgeball either...3 more days till Christmas! I have a party to go to at 6 o'clock...*sleepy*
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• It's my first Christmas here... I don't celebrate it, but... *shrugs* I'm probably gonna fail English, but I don't care. Soo... anyway. What was I saying? Oh. I'm in Resource Room right now (it's like Study Hall). The other kids are watching "The Patriot"... woo. I don't care. I lost my favorite Gameboy game... *sobs*
                        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• hey i bet you all could hear my bio grade dropping about an hour agod when i hadned my midterm in. i sure as heck could. our american lit midterm was an essay: we had to pick a great american author, become then, and take a clueless person through the time periods we've covered so far (puritans, revolutionary, and romantics) or they (and we) would be stuck on the planet of eternal idocy forever. that was great!!!! i sepnt a wee bit too much time developing my character, though. i picked nathaniel hawthorne (even though we're supposed to bereading him over break, mrs. eline talked about him anywho) and i threw a fit while listening to johnathon edward's "sinners in the hands of an angry god" (we had to name at least 1 author and a work for each time period) because i hated what my ancestors had done during the witch trials. my essay(well, more of a short story than an essay) was two full pages of looseleaf, including the top margins. it;s a really good thing i don't get writer's cramp anymore, or i'd've had problems on the bio midterm afterwards (not like i didn't have porblems anyway, but that's beside the point. well, i think it is, because i con't remember what my origional point was... cheese...)

vv
                          PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                          Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• What do you celebrate, Art? I'm not Christian, but hey! What was your favorite game boy game? I haven't played game boy in forever.

VGDawn rocks my socks! JOIN!!!

I never liked Metroids. They latch onto you and take several hits to kill. Only, this new place that I'm in, well, they're really not good. I accidentally hit to scan it, and, to my surprise, this metroid I had found (which was the first so far in this new area) popped up as a new creatue. I read the entry, and it said that... wow, they divide. Baaaddd. You go from one attacking to two, and each can only be defeated by a certain weapon. That's so not great.

I love this game to death!!! AHHHH

I still feel like crap.

Comment

• I celebrate christmas!! No offense to those of you who don't, but I do and I love getting presents! Okay so I'm a little greedy, but i can't help it! if anybody's interested, I already got a trampoline early for christmas and I should have one of the new U2 special edition iPods by christmas hopefully. I hope all y'all have a great christmas! now I'm gonna go do something like read or work on my website cause I can't get into the chat on this comp oh well. BYE!!!

Comment

• I celebrate Hannukah, Gryph. The holiday of many spellings.

It was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I luved it...
                                "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                                "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

Working...
                                X