• Show
Clear All

• I find sleep a petty annoyance.
    sig trim - gf
    I promise I will use no more fun funs
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• Civi, fun funs: when Cress went, funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun, a whole bunch of times on the last page. Cress you read the whole 18 pages???? You are obsessed and crazy, like crookedfrog said, there's something called sleep!!
      ----
      we still need like ten more posts for 20 pages. BUt we're close!

Live your life as if there's no tomorrow, for all you know there might not be.
      combined posts--gf
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Cress: Since you seem to think that sleep is below you, I am truly sorry. Sleep is wonderful.

Agent M (marniebrown1) : Thank you for agreeing with me!!! I attempted to read them all, but I just couldn't do it. My bed was calling.....and it just didn't seem worth it when I could ask somebody like Ryasade, yourself, or Civi, and get the short version from someone who was there.

Well, I don't think it should be that hard to reaach twenty pages. We post on here quite often.
        sig trim - gf
        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Yr wlcm. I think thats how Spot says it in WD. Hee Hee Hee!!

*Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• My pleasure.
            Hahaha! Spot!
            sig trim - gf

Comment

• Spots cute!! And we actually get to hear him talk like a normal person in Holiday!!!!!!! Hooray!!!! Spot's one of my favorite characters. I think he's very interesting.

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Defianatly....Spot rocks!!

Uh-oh!
                sig trim - gf

Comment

• See he's cute! and he loves Dairine which is a good thing. And Jaru You are CRAZY!!!!! I had to say that, now almost all of the first page of chatter has been posted on the ninth! You post and post and post. CRAZY! I can't catch up with all of these
                  posts.

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• He is really cute...He is almost like a little dog...except,uh, not.

I don't realy know who Jaru is, but he might be crazy....?
                    sig trim - gf

Comment

• No problem Crooked Frog13. One question though, What should we call you? CF13 or something else? About the funfuns, I remember now. Thanks AgentM. About Spot, hopefully he will keep upgrading. Maybe he'll turn into a super computer robot sidekick for Dairine!!!

Remember when it was a big deal when a topic reached 5 pages.

-IV-
                      Ipha
                      Dai Stihò
                      -IV-
                      Ipha
                      Dai Stihò

Comment

• YAHOO!!! 20 pages!!!!!!!!!!

I had to do that.

-IV-
                        Ipha
                        Dai Stihò
                        -IV-
                        Ipha
                        Dai Stihò

Comment

• 20 pages!!!!! *flicks her finger and confetti goes all over the place* Wait till Ella sees!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• *grins* She's just going to be mad she wasn't here to see it... what were the instructions she left? No talking, no fighting, no nothing, wasn't it? Oops.
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                            Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                            Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                            Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                            My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• hahaha, yes, BE AFRAID...

Did I mention it was my very first tournament too? An internet friend called me a coward and made me go. I SHOWED HIM UP!!!!!!!!

"I want to find something I've wanted all along
                              Somewhere I belong"
                              -Somewhere I belong, Linkin Park

Comment

• Scared, HAh! *glances behind back looking paranoid How could we forget she wrote that??? Or was it forgetfulness? (=thoughtful by the way)

That's awesome Aurora! My first Fencing tournament I was creamed my first bout but won the next four. saddly that was only fighting the fencers in my pool. I lost my first Elimination. lol
                                -IV-
                                Ipha
                                Dai Stihò
                                -IV-
                                Ipha
                                Dai Stihò

Comment

Working...
                                X