No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Z, if we really DO get you giant toblerone carved in the shape of wings, you'll be able to eat them instead of them eating you. It really does look like that. . .

My new goal: I'm going to read all the old pages of TTOGR. I'm already on page 70. Don't ask me why I'm doing this, I must just have a lot of time on my hands.

Gryph, are you going to do ALL the members? That's going to take you forever.

I have a cold. Again. Ack. And I had pancakes for breakfast, with lots of maple syrup. Maple syrup= sugar. So now I'm sick AND hyper. Bad combination.

Comment

• Wildflower:
      My new goal: I'm going to read all the old pages of TTOGR. I'm already on page 70. Don't ask me why I'm doing this, I must just have a lot of time on my hands
      Hehe. Hehehehe. You're just as insane as the rest of us. That's several thousand posts you'll be reading.

wildflower:
      Gryph, are you going to do ALL the members? That's going to take you forever.

No, but I'll draw whoever makes me want to draw.

I'm so unbeleivably pathetic. I've posted every other (or maybe two posts between mine) post. Ahhhhh! I used to yell at Z for this/ *kicks self* Bad Gryph, baaad.

Z, are you still desperate for a new roleplay? Here's one:
      www.avidgamers.com/pomisedskies
      And no, I didn't typo the link. The creator did. I'm Gryph there.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
        DON'T FALL OFF THE WALL POPS! *CRIES*
        I'm not getting onto any walls in the first place! So I ought to be safe and not fall off them.

Oh, and Gryphon said:
        Cannot resist. *pulls out tablet & stylus*

*scribble scribble*
        Ow! Right! I'll get you for that!
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *dies laughing at PM's*

I know break falls!

Blood!
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• lol! You guys are too hilarious. You should really paint the belt on the kitty white with orange stripes are whatever you are Gryph...*does karate toblerone defense mode...no yell at me!*
            MUAHAHAHAHA!
            Why thank you wildflower...*yumyum*

Okay I'm off to joining role plays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Wow. That's a stricked role play...*Reads rules* Hey they have a Gryphon? I can't have magical powers? *iz dumbfounded*
            ADIOS MUCHACHOS!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Yuk. You guys are wierd.

*Gives everyone toblerone wings* Wear them or eat them, your choice.

Hey PM, if you're not joining VGDawn because it's a war, how come you're having a war with Gryphon? You don't make sense. . .

I've gotten up to page 95! I'm going to read the whole thing before *thinks randomly of date* Halloween! Maybe.

I have a lot of songs stuck in my head.

Comment

• Z, if you look really close, on some of the pictures I have a little red dot/stripe at the end of my belt, which is where it is.

Gryphon: mythical creature. half lion/half eagle.

"Mmnph mmph, 'ankoos, 'ilfoo'er. Mphmmff"

*slobbers over toblerone*

"I 'ub 'oberone!"

Comment

• I'll eat them, thank you very much! *munches on toblerone* Poor PM's getting all beat up by the karate kitty! la la la la... I've got nothing to do. Maybe I should read my book...Yeah! After I finish here... I'm reading A Crown of Swords. Hehe. I think I'm slightly obsessed with the Wheel of Time books. I'd have to be to carry those huge things around school. Hopefully I'll remember to bring the YW books to school tomorrow. LoveBird wants to read the 4th one, and I think she'll kill me if I forget to bring them again. Another friend also want to read them. *prays they don't ruin by beautiful books*
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I want to be a pheonix but a hyper one...do they have hyper pheonix's?
                    I'll be Zaria. I need a new name with a Z in it.

My brother wants to join VGDAWN. Is that okay? He probably won't anyways...
                    if you're bored FIND COOL PHEONIX NAMES WITH Z'S IN THEM!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sure, he can join.

Zephyr

Abroad. Wheeeeeeeee! I miss abroad.

Yes, I am ultimately powerful karate kat!

What was Dumbledore's phoenix named? Faux? Do Zaux! Or Zariaux.

Comment

• Wildflower44 asked:
                        Hey PM, if you're not joining VGDawn because it's a war, how come you're having a war with Gryphon? You don't make sense. . .
                        She started it! She hit me first!

Z! Help me!

Z said (in chat):
                        I don't have a tablet or else I would knock both of you out with a toblerone.
                        Aw. Wasn't it you who was thinking about getting one? So you didn't?

I hope we aren't annoying DD or Lee with all these little pictures... uh-oh. Should've thought of that sooner...

And Dumbledore's phoenix is Fawkes, named after Guy Fawkes, who gets burnt in effigy every November 5th for the crime of failing to blow up the Houses of Parliament in the 17th century. When we get a grudge, we hold on to it!
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Gasp!

Poor Gryphon was murdered by that evil PM, speared by his sword. Rest in peace, poor kitty.

Ahhhh!!!

Comment

• *cries COMEBACKGRYPH!*
                            (P.S. My brother wants to join, toaman1994, he's gonna be a robot/cyborg...so if his application is stupid you don't have to accept him.)

That's funny! but sad. *Throws flowers on grave* BAD PM! *KICKS LEGOS*

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!

...And the little voices are saying, "Ewww, Gryph... That's not funny! That's gross!!

What should happen next to make this more peaceful?

And less bloody for VC

VC says that, because PM is an egg, there wouldn't be blood; just egg yolk.

*redraws*

Comment

• eeeee, I just meet you all and now there's bloodshed and death (and not the good kind of death with kitties eather) and and and...

wait, this makes no sense, in my house the cat would never end up the dead one. Good grief,I'd never hear the end of it and Emily has language that would make your hair curl.

I looked at vgdawn but I'm scared, I've never done role play because I am always very firmly, totally, nothing else but, myself. I've tried being not myself and it never works, I just end up being more of myself and/or my ulgiest self.

Can I sign on and just read for a bit???

*hides behind pile of toblerone* they'll never find me here *snicker*
                                Maybe it's Art.

Comment

Working...
                                X