Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Dari hits self on head*

Everybody except me are dancing and being happy! *More grumbling*

Well, at least Gryphon gave me a compliment. Thanks! Hmm, wonder if Christa's older than I am or not? If she is, I'll invite her here.....*evil grin*

Maybe I'll visit Zetapets. I have a Neopets account, though. My friend made it and gave it to me. Hmph.

Dum de dum. Oh, I got an AIM account. it's ravendragongirl. Bit lame, I say. But not too lame. Right? Right?

Hey, nice Gryphon pic. I imagined her to be smiling, sort of. She looks so serious. *Goes off to join Z in the ranks of critics*
    Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• Uhhh... I'm not organized. At least, not by my mom's definition of organized. I know where pretty much everything is, but no one else does... I have one 1 and 1/2 in. binder. That's all I needed, but my mom made me get two 1 in. binders 'just in case'.

I'm teaching Zack(my neighbor's dog) to drop the ball. Not just bring it to me and not let go. So far, I have to hold a treat in my hand and say 'drop'. Once he drops the ball, I have to grab it before he finishes the treat or he'll get it back.
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I just went school shopping yesterday. That's one of the best parts of going to school. (The #1 best part is shopping for new clothes!) I'm going into Middle School and I just want to be in the same homeroom as one of my friends.
        I always buy the plainest school supplies so that I have room to doodle on them during class.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• <span class="ev_code_PINK">I can be organized but usually it's only with homework everything else is a mess. oopps. ~lol~ But I can find everything ok I don't see why people make such a fuss. I mean what is important is that you can find it. </span>

I started school on the 11th of august. gggrrr.
          that makes me mad. but we get out may 25th. Fun!

~Danzrgrl101~
          "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
          "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
          "You've got to have been

Comment

• I dunno when I get out, just that I started on the 12th. Because school is starting I am now on less and less...
            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            **Neets**
            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• We're going out to eat in a bit. I love restaurants. My new shirt's bugging me. It's basically a huge square of fabric with a hole cut in in it for the head. It keeps turning sideways. I start school on the 17th. I don't know when I get out.

Danzrgrl: Don't you get fall break and longer breaks? I don't have that many breaks, which is so sad.

Grr... Is gaia working for anyone? I can get to the first page, but that's pretty much it.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• www.danbrown.com/
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• M's on vacation *cries*
                  Oh! Gaia just takes a long time to load.
                  I've been drawing my gaia character all day and was using that as a reference. Be patient!

Comment

• I went back to school shopping today... and spent lots of money...

I got basic school supplies like paper and pens and stuff, and I got a new binder, a tote bag, the Oxford Paperback Dictionary & Thesaurus, the Merriam Webster French-English dictionary, and a bescherelle.... yay... and a card that means I get 10% off every book I guy. Yay.

GO TEAM CANADA!!!

I think I'm going to sit around and watch the Olympics for the next week. Nothing better to do.

Comment

• Semiramis is back and completely lost on this topic... can someone fill me in on what's been happening the last three weeks? I would have visited myself, except the page comes out all funny on my grandparentses computer (maternal; my paternal grandparents live in rural China and I'm not sure they even have a radio) and it started getting annoying, so..... yeah. Can someone fill me in?

Comment

• Hey! The legendary Semi. I have seen post of yours but I have nvr talked to you. Btw, love your fanart!

I don't go back to school shopping. I like to shop, but it's not my faviort thing in the world. Plus, they have this thing here that's calleda wrap pack and you pay um, about 40 to get all your supplise. But, I still had to go out and buy a few things.

My parents were watching the USA volleyball team againtst China. Omg, how embarrasing. We were sooo bad! I mean, me and my friends could have done better on some of those plays! China's team was really really good. I haven't seen any of the others though. I nvr really watch the olympics...
                        **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• It's because in China, volleyball is all those girls practice. But in america there isn't enough funding so the USA team goes to work partime somewhere and then play a little volleyball.
                          (All of this is according to my uncle.)

Comment

• I am being patient. I keep getting that 'this page cannot be displayed' thing on Gaia.

My neighbors made smores in their back yard. Anyone could come. I ate one smore, lots of marshmellows and popcorn. My dad said I looked like a butterfly in my shirt, so I told him that I'd hang out with the little kids, who were normal. (They're not, but that's ok.) Actually, Allie is a typical little girl. And the guys...typical show-offy guys. They were showing me how they could climb up the swing set. *snort*
                            <3

Comment

• lol, typical guy. They sorta sound like they are flirting with you. I do not know any of my neighbors. At all. And I have lived here for 8 years. Sad, isn't it? I miss having neighborhood friends. Playing in the streets, playing until dark...Ah, those were the days. Great, now I am depressed...Your lucky, Angel. That sounds like so much fun!
                              **Neets**

Comment

• hey y'all....I know I haven't been on much lately but I will be once school starts again promise!
                                "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                                and hope that our hearts will blend.
                                Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                                And who knows:
                                starting a new journey may not be so hard
                                or maybe it has already begun.
                                There are many worlds,
                                but they

Comment

Working...
                                X