No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always happy? My friends get mad at me because they say I smile to much. Frowning is pointless, it hurts to stretch your mouth that way.
    *huggles Gryphon*thankies!
    Anyways I taught my brother how to skateboard today. He's so happy with it now he wants his own skateboard. He does almost better than I do. I have to call my friend Stephy and ask her to teach him how to do some tricks since I don't know how.

My school starts on Sept.2 I'm gonna miss ou guys! Anyways my school doesn't have uniforms either. I love school shopping clothes supplies, everything!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• School starts on Sept 7 for me... I can't wait to get back. I get bored sitting around doing pretty much NOTHING day after day after day..... and besides that, school entertains me.

I'll be going back to school shopping on Saturday... I need a new binder. Nevermind the fact my other seven are being held together by duct tape (I can't afford new ones...), and I had to mend my backpack with a needle and thread (can't afford a new one of those either...)... Oh well. I need a lot of things this year... like a small tote bag so I no longer have to carry my pens and pencils in my pockets (I don't use a pencil case- don't trust them. You put them down, they get seperated from you. And people steal things. And I know if I have something stolen from me, I won't get it back because the teachers don't care...), and I need a bescherelle (french verb book...), and I need a new binder for Accounting class or something, and stuff like that... wheee the new year looks like it's gonna be fun.

I'm going to be taking and fully loaded eight subjects university and university/college stream... yay! Basically, that means I'm taking eight academic subjects, no arts or phys ed or anything like that... yay! ^^

I'll be going into grade 11 (year 6 it would be called in NZ and England???), and I'll be taking Math, English, French, Chemistry, Physics (all university stream), Accounting, Law, and grade 12 Challenge and Change in Society (all university/college stream... and I think the last one is some grade 12 psych course thing... o.O) if all goes well... yay. funfun.

Comment

• Yeah, I read in the museum that his name was James Marshall Hendrix, but Jimi is so much easier to spell

I used to want to be an architect, I studied it in JAWS (our gifted program for elm. school, which was so so fun, we went on so many feild trips, like the oregon Shakespeare Festival, but i don't want to get started so I'll just shut up now) in the Fourth Grade.

I'm starting seventh grade next year, but if I joined independent studies, I'd be starting ninth grade, but I just have to settle with ninth grade work, if I'm not actually in ninth grade. I love shopping, but I like to shop early and my mom doesn't like to go back to school shopping until the day before. I have to wear uniforms (it's not even a private school!) I just go some new shoes, they are totally crazy, they are foe-leather flats with a big foe-leather flower on the side. I'm going to embroider some small flowers on my uniform collar (who says you can't bend the rules and accesorize?)

I looked for some things by DD, I am sure that they have something there about her, but I think I may have overlooked it, I was fooling around playing Space Explorer, after all.

All of us fell ill in Seattle, though. I have a small headcold, so I had to reschedule my vocal lesson to rest my throat.

This morning I was fooling around on the stair stepper, which is pretty fun, i imagined I was climbing a mountain.

I am oddly cheerful all the time. My mother thinks that I complain too much, she hasn't seen my classmates. Someone has to be optimistic and remember that there are people in Haiti that have to eat mudpies because they can't afford proper food Some people don't know how good they've got it.
        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• *grins* Aurie? That's be sixth form. Year six is, like, ten year olds.

Courses sound awesome fun!

And, Gryphon, Loki is the trickster semi-evil god from the Norse pantheon. I always liked him, but his tricks aren't really light-hearted the way some trickster gods are; they're usually pretty malicious. Mind you, that whole pantheon's not really very nice. Um, his kids (I think.. I'm pretty sure they were his kids...) are, um, Hel and Grimnir. (Um, Grim? grim-thing? Definitely something starting with G, anyway) hel is the goddess of the Underworld- well, of hell. She's incredibly creepy and half her body is rotting away while the other half is incredibly beautiful; my favourite Hel ever is actually in the everworld books by KA Applegate. *nods* And G-thing is this wild giant wolf.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Ah, you're wrong there, Tui. 'Twould be Fenrir. As stated in the Everworld books. Fenrir shows up in the first book, where he kidnaps Senna.

Sixth form, Aurie? Wow. I live in SK - guess where that's supposed to be, it's in Asia - and the system is (vaguely) like the one in NZ, with new Years starting in March.

I saw in some post that people were comfortable here because there were so many people who were their own age. I'm eleven. *General period of moping and using asterisks and feeling sorry for young self*

Okay, enough of that. I invited my friend Christa to WorldSoul. Outsider alert! Heh. She'll probably be on tomorrow or the day after that.
            Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• SCHOOL!!! I'm starting in another month. I'm getting bored doing nothing at home. School will be a nice change. Until those dreaded last few weeks when the days inch by... *shudders* EVILNESS!!!! I'm going to eighth grade. The science teacher is awesome! He has a tarantula in his classroom.! I LUUUUUUFF TARANTULAS!!! I like snakes too!! I want one. My mom doesn't like them though. Phooey. TARANTULAS!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! *bounces around room*

LOKI!!!! HAHA!!! FUNNY NAME!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!

I had way too much sugar today. Wait. I haven't had anything to eat yet. Hmmm... I wnder what'll happen when i have sugar..... *eats sugar*
              *BOOM!*
              *goes to torture(annoy) the rest of humanity*
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• VC you remind me so much of my friend it's scary...*scary frankenstien music comes on*
                My brother and cousin are having a pillow fight with sound affects and even I just heard my cousin say "Why me? Referee call 911." So I pretended to call 911 and started to talk about the ugliest outfit I saw and told him I called the fashion police. Wow my cousins getting beat. *Winces* Actually it's really fun to be referee. I just gave a peptalk and told him to "be a man." *rofl* I said "shoulders back, back straight, chest out, *slaps cousin on butt." rofl. funfunfun *gets popcorn*

Comment

• My poor puppy! She's sick. I think it was the treat I gave her, but she's had those before. My poor wittle puppy!

I'm going to see that Yu-gi-oh movie with my brother... At least I'll get popcorn. I don't hate Yu-gi-oh, but I'm not obsessed with it. My brother watches it all the time, even the re-runs. *shudder* He's glued to the tv. Either he's watching tv or playing his gameboy.
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I always need a new binder each year. By the end of the school year, they're so destroyed that mine can't hold papers anymore. And that eliminates the purpose of having one. Lukcy I only get one each year. I think next year I'll just get one thin binder (in the past, they've all gotten unbearably heavy) and put all of my other things in folders. Folders can be replaced anytime. I don't know what to do about pencils and that kind of stuff. I suppose I could put them in a purse. It's not like I use my purse for anything else, anyway.

Aurora, that's a lot to be proud of.

You can embroider? Ooo, neat, VC. I don't have any patience with stitching, let alone embroidering.

Dairine, you're eleven? You don't sound eleven. You sound older. Yeah, we do have some eleven year olds. ((Z, you're still 11, aren't you?))

Thanks, Tui!

Dairine:
                    Ah, you're wrong there, Tui. 'Twould be Fenrir. As stated in the Everworld books. Fenrir shows up in the first book, where he kidnaps Senna.
                    Fenrir? Hey, that's one of the creatures in Zetapets. It's the wolf-thing that looks either anguished or thoughtful.

Tarantulas? Neat! My science teacher last year sucked. Sucked. I hate her, and we learned NOTHING. I have this fear of spiders. (If I could think of its name...) Oh, arachnaphoebia, right? But usually I can work up enough to touch one or pick it up. I jump or panic sometimes when one crawls too fast. I hate that I'm afraid of spiders... Snakes, though... I love snakes AND can play with them.

Skittles had a cold, and I think he passed it on to Canyon. Poor mental freaky cat. Julius is coming today! That's Buck Whiley's other cat.

Now to check my e-mail and see if little Loki got accepted... No mail?

Khisah/Dairine:
                    (I'm confused too..And why does everybody take out the H on Khirsah's name?)
                    There's an h in Khirsah's name? Oh, look! There is(are)!

Julius is here! He's this really tiny kitten, even smaller than Skittles. He looks just like Cinnamon, even with the little with rings at the tip of his tail. Awwww, so cute.

*dances* I was accepted!
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Heyheyhey! I'm 12. *does the not the youngest person on the forums anymore dance*

Comment

• *rolls eyes* Well, that's a great way to make Dairine feel good.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryph... well, Dairine will be able to eventually do the 'not so youngest person dance' too!

Ahh Z *huggles my girl* How are you? Haven't typed in a few days... missing all of you. I am sorry, but I have been emmersed in HDM books. I finished the first one about an hour ago... figured that my kids needed me... and then I end up here.. Ahh well. I gotta go fix food for the lot and myself. Can't have growling tummies!!

I have heard of Loki, Thor, and Odin. My son (who is 9) knows them all too... he playes Age of Empires: Age of Mythology. He loves that game... they have really neat creatures in them. I like the creatures that you can have!
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• ^
                            Sometimes I think my summer really sucks. I mean...I'm so grateful that I get to be sent to camps and everything. I had so much fun at camp. But at home it's so boring. Me and my brother sit home rotting our little brains in front of the computer and tv, while my parents work all day until 5. Yesterday my mom worked 4am-11pm. (Whatever you do DONT become a docter.) She gets super tired when she got home. And the house was messy. Actually it wasn't that messy through my eyes. But my mom is a neat freak and that wouldn't be much of a problem...*starts dancing to radio* (Okay sorry that was random but I like this song "Sunshine" by Lil' Flip.) if I were not the messiest person alive. What I see that's clean, she see's as dirty. And she's back to work today. Hmmmmm my brother's at his friend's house...I wish I could see my friends. But they live a couple miles away and his live a couple house's away. I miss my friends so much I haven't seen them in 2 months.
                            OKAY. I'll stop my stupid whinefest. I'm just bored. I really want to go outside and skateboard but I'd have to lock up the house and then get my brother and then convince him to bike to the nearest park. We have two each 5 miles away. Which actually isn't that far but my brother wouldn't want to go.
                            I guess I'll dance along to the radio by myself.
                            *grabs invisible people to dance along with!*

Comment

• I'm 12. I like to embroider so that I can make improvements in my clothes (though my mother calls it demolishing them) I use it to express my creativity.

I am going to buy those plastic folders (paper folders rip on me in the middle of the year, I figure plastic would be more durable) One folder for each subject. I am going to get a new binder (I'm overdue, last time I got a new one was in the third grade, and it was a hand-me-down from my father) so that I can put all of the folders in there, and I can put paper in there too. I am going to use my pencil pouch from last year. I think that I will buy one more package of mechanical pencils (I have plenty of lead) and another of ballpoint pens.

My science teacher is okay, I learned a lot from her, but I think that she is very biased. She favors a lot of students (I am one of them, but I still don't approve) and is very unfair. I was playing cards with Darren and Patrick and I started tossing cards at them, and they started throwing cards at me and we had this huge card fight, and she caught us. Darren and Patrick got in trouble, but I didn't and I started it then we started laughing and Darren said she was prejudice. She needs to retire, she is about ninety something years old (yup, PM, someone older than you )

I did the I'm not the youngest person dance when I found out that Z was about a month younger than me

ACK! *prods gryphon and Z* no one-liners!

I love that song too Z! I have been stuck at my house, we can't really afford to be sent to camps.

My Daddy left today, but he is coming back in November.
                              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I'm twelve, but my I'll be 13 next month. I'm feeding my neighbor's dog while he's away. The dog's name is Zach(or Zack, i'm not sure how he spells it...)I think he's part lab and part rottweiler(sp?). He's really sweet. He can roll over! More than my dog can do...all she can do is sit and dance... He'll bark if you tough your ear, and he will hold a treat on his nose until you snap and say 'good boy'. I can't snap, but he still does it for me. I can't whistle, either.
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X