No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! I was kept from a computer for most of the weekend. *is deprived* I don't wnt to read the page or so of posts I have to read. Oops. Too late.

I start school on the eighth of September, and I get out some time in the middle in June. I still have a couple of weeks before I start.

It's a miracle. For once, I'm NOT hyper. Probably because it's late, I had a busy day, and I just got back from a nearly two hour long drive home.

YAY! SEMI'S BACK!!!! *hyperness returns* *kinda* How was China? I've always wanted to visit China. Sounds like a cool place to visit.
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Oh, the Da Vinci Code, I've read that. I still can't get past code One...I'm so lame. Also I have the paperback edition so I don't have that "ripped back cover" thing.
      Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• HAAAAHAHAHHAHA!!!! THE M IS BACK!!!!!!!!! I missed you guys!!!! *huggles everyone* EVERYONE HERE MUST SEE THE GRAND CANYON IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
        Hmmm... I only missed 12 pages..... *sigh* Still a lot...
        *HUGGLES*
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Hey, M! I can finally get to know you!

Oh, and I had to say this - S'finx is cute.

[Gets dragged off by Poot]
          Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• Yay! M is back!!!!!!

How rude! I just saved a buggy from drowning in a little puddle of spilled water on the desk, and now it's being mean! How RUDE!

Comment

• I think the oldest guy was 10... I don't have any good friends in my neighborhood, except for the dogs. There's only a few people my age, and a ton of little kids. The 10 year old guy (I don't remember his name) told me that he once stayed up till 2:00 am to read a book. I told him I do that all the time.

Yay! Everything's working! Except for chat. Maybe I don't have something installed or something. Oh well. I don't have time to chat anyway.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Helooooooo. I'm back too, and really sick of seafood might I add. I almost never stay up that late to finish a book, except during breaks, or summer. My mom would kill me if I did that on a school night, and I would kill myself because I would be so tired the next day.
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                I promise not to funfun anymore
                Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Yay! *huggles M*
                  Ugh. I spent all day drawing this anime picture and it was so cool until I colored it. The hair color I picked was too dark and so she looks really weird. *Feels sad* I need coloring classes.
                  From the waist and down the picture looks really good. And then the head looks deformed.
                  Oh well.
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• M I need your help! I was on www.danbrown.com and I was doing the code breaking thing BUT I can't dial the number for code 5 (only took like 15 mins) so I don't now what to do!!! Has anyone else got to the bank and completed that part yet! I got the letter but I can't do anything and I've been trying for two days and I'm ready to cry. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!
                    Fox
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Eeesh... Is that Cryptography 101? I'm really not good at this stuff... *tries to figure out code #1*
                      Oooh! I've done this... It's the secret code thing... *grrr*
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• Ok...! I am having fun. I am at Angel_Star's house. She is very annoying. Doing that at the moment. (look at the smilie) She is always correcting my grammar and it bugs me. O well she is my best friend so I don't care it's just her!

We are starting (cross that out and make it already even though it makes no sence!) to get hyper. And the funny thing is we didn't have any chocolate or anything high in sugar! That is very strange.

~Danzrgrl101~
                        "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
                        "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
                        "You've got to have been

Comment

• Help! We're going crazy in here! Danzrgrl is insane! Help me! Oh no, my post ran away! Oh, it's back. False alarm. Danzrgrl is laughing her head off and she's dizzy.

I don't like spelling or grammatical errors. I can't help correcting them. *smiles innocently* I know I make lots of mistakes too.

Oooh. I was just singing and acting strange. Danzrgrl is making duck noises with her cheek. Now she's hissing at me! Help! She's insane! She's yawning and singing at the same time. I need sugar! Sugarsugarsugarsugar is veryveryvery good! I will destroy the crazy person with my invincible power of hyperness and sugar! Sorry. I'm hyper! My puppy's scared...
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• rofl, yall are insane. I wish someone here lived in my town, well at lest my state! Ah well, not going to be depressed about it. Yall go ahead and get hyper, being hyper is good for you! If you come on, COME TO CHAT PLEASE!!

YAY!! M IS BACK!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!! Welcome back. *huggles*
                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                            **Neets**
                            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Aug, I've missed a lot of posts.

I'm... mildy organized. I'll leave it at that. *peeks over shoulder at my rat's nest of a room* Yeah. Organized.

semiramis:
                              Semiramis is back and completely lost on this topic... can someone fill me in on what's been happening the last three weeks? I would have visited myself, except the page comes out all funny on my grandparentses computer (maternal; my paternal grandparents live in rural China and I'm not sure they even have a radio) and it started getting annoying, so..... yeah. Can someone fill me in?
                              A lot, a lot, a lot. I think the biggest thing are the chat parties. They're on every Saturday at 4:00 EDT, or whatever the time zone is called. PM posted a lot of chat times for other time zones. Hehe. Everyone was making fun of me about how I came late to the last chat party (an hour late), when I scheduled it. I was pretty much forced to play tennis. We didn't play for points, so I couldn't tell you who won. I was the only one who knew how to score in tennis anyway.

Also, we're caring for Buck Whiley's two cats: Skittles and Julius. Buck Whiley saw the two of them at a shelter, and adopted them the first day they could in fear someone else would take them first. But Buck Whiley lives in an apartment, so we're caring for them. He'll move into a house in a few weeks. Skittles is a black and white kitten. Julius is and even smaller kitten, about half his size. They're both really nice cats; Skittles and Julius both love Sammy (hehe). But all the other cats HATE them. At least they don't fight. Julius can put nonstop, and he's really cute. He doesn't mind being pet on his toes, but he'll freak if you pick him up. Skittles is sick. Grandma thinks he might have pneumonia (I have a feeling I didn't spell that right). His lungs rattle when he breaths, poor thing. We're going to take him to the vet. When we first got Skittles, he was taking antibiotics because he had a cold or something. But I think it's worse.

M!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Angel_Star:
                              I think the oldest guy was 10... I don't have any good friends in my neighborhood, except for the dogs. There's only a few people my age, and a ton of little kids. The 10 year old guy (I don't remember his name) told me that he once stayed up till 2:00 am to read a book. I told him I do that all the time.
                              Hehe. Me too. Sometimes even later, if it's a really good book. During school I can't always do that. Yet another reason why I don't want school to start back up.

I'll post this and pop into the chat...
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Wow. Angel Star, you and Danzrgrl are absolutly crazy! I'm happy. I just went to see I-Robot. It was awesome! AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME! What I really wanna see is Alien vs. Predator. That looks freakin' awesome. I'm gunna die if I don't see that, but I have to wait until next weekend. Phooey. Anywho, I went shopping after I went to the movies. It was fun. My sister is blasting Evanescence from the TV. Not that I'm complaning, I luff Evanescence. Nnnnnn... I'm eating candy. I feel sick. It wasn't the jelly beans, so it was the gum drops!! I have a headache. Meep. I luff this song. *pauses to get advil and yell at sister to turn up the music* I think that's it..

Comment

Working...
                                X