No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe. Poot finally got a hold on me. I wouldn't post this because I don't have that much to say, but, well, maybe I can think of something. I'm bored and desperate, so maybe I will...

Anyway, I drew a Gryphon picture that looks good! *uploads it*

I have to post it to see if I typoed the link or not, but I'll edit.

Eeep, it wasn't letting me edit for a while. Okay.

Julius is a sweet kitten. He's cute, fuzzy, and silly! I had to unplug and hide my tablet because he was chewing the wire. He likes to pounce on dead leaves, too. Buck whiley is over again. Grrr. He's always over, and he's so annoying. BW and my brother were playing catch with a hacky-sack over my head, back and forth, so close that it nearly hit me every time. Then it did, and I chased them out of my room. Grrrr.

I also put the Gryphon picture on my website under Members.

HDM is great!

Reminder: chat tomorrow! Be there! *dances* I have karate right before it, though. Oh, that reminds me. I need to practice again.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Oooo. Purty. I'm not an artist. I can draw horses, but that's pretty much it. And flowers. I draw flowers all over my notes at school...
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I can somewhat draw. I can make creative letters in names and stuff. I can also draw hearts and flowers. That is pretty much it. ~lol~ Sorry that is funny. I don't have very much to say. I was really hyper today.

~Danzrgrl101~
        "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
        "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
        "You've got to have been

Comment

• What a pretty kitty! I'm assuming it's Gryphon or Julius. His face is kinda shaped like a dogs face though. (I'm such a critic.) *hears boos at Z and leaves room*
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I love your picture, it is very very lovely

I like to draw, and I am okay at it, not amazingly good, but not terrible.

I just now realize that today is Friday the 13th! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! Haha, I didn't know that I was superstitious.

*dances* I can't wait for the chat party! woohoo!
            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• BUAHA!!! I'm not sure if I'll be able to get onto a computer this weekend!!! I might not be able to come to the chat party! I wanted to steal everyone's socks!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!

Wheeeee! Snakes!!!!! Snakes are awesome!!! I'm gunna see if i can get one. Soon. I have an acute case of aracniphobia. I'm learing to deal with it though. Tarantulas are different. I love tarantulas!!! I'm not afraid of them. Don't know why though...

Cool drawing Gryph. It's purty. I can't really draw, but I kinda can. Teehee.

Ooooooo! Friday the thirteenth! COOL!!!! My brother's cat, Maxy, is black. *Maxy walks accross room* YAY!!!!! *huggles kitty* As you can probably tell, i'm not supersticious in the least bit. I practicaly welcome bad omens.
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Today is my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday to him!

I had to put the HDM series away for a while... reading is way too heavy to keep at it. I feel like I have brain freeze. I enjoy lighter reading, really. The HP series is a cake-walk in comparison. My brain hasn't had to work that hard in a long time. I would have loved this series when I was in college. (Only it wasn't out then.)

Ahh well, so how are people? I am good (other than the overworked brain) and looking forward to Monday. It means a ton of work for me but Kenny needs to go back to school or he will end up with brain freeze too! That could be bad.
                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Ugh, gone one day and there is a page and a half! This is what I get for going back to school. So, what did I miss, ppl? ITS THE WEEKEND!! YAY!! *dances* No school for 2 whole days!! This is pretty bad, I am dancing for the weekend and I have only been to school for 2 days..

Happy Birthaday to Chani's brother!
                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                  **Neets**
                  CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• We had orientation today, except I didn't really go. I just put the stuff in my locker and talked to friends. I have hardly any classes with my friends. The principal just talks in the auditorium for like an hour. There's no point in it. My mom didn't want to sit through it, and neither did I.
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• ::slips in quietly:: I'm back, all... just thought you might want to know. I'll be online as much as I can, I have a lot to catch up on...
                      "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                      "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Awesome! Welcome back, Art! There is alot of pages to read...all I can say is have fun!
                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                        **Neets**
                        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Gaia keeps freezing on me... I've got a headache. Whoopsie, I forgot that danzrgrl was supposed to call me... She's going to be mad if she called while I was online...
                          <3

Comment

• Sixth form then, Tui. ^^ Sixth form.

I use eight one-inch binders... I dunno why, I just do. Anything bigger breaks on me, and all my subjects NEED an inch. And it's pretty organized and efficient. Yay for organization and efficiency!

Most of my binders are held together with duct tape... hehehe...

I'm trying to figure out how to organize my math notes best... Seperate them into three sections labeled "Lesson Notes" "Homework" and "Tests/Quizzes/Assignments" or put Lesson notes and Homework together (organizing by lesson and chronological order of lessons...)? I figure the first way is probably best....

Comment

• *grins* I have five subjects, and use three MASSIVE binders for English, History and Physics, notebooks for Maths, and a hardback, a clearfile and notebooks for French. Yay.

They're all really prettily decorated- and full!!- too. I did them all at the beginning of the year, collaging them with pictures and cartoons and stuff. it was awesome. And now they're very distinctive, and also if I ever get bored in class I can read my folders ( I have injokes on it too...) and, um, be amused.
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Heh. Had to post this:

Gryphon i have all kinds of random plant material stuck in my hair
                                Gryphon i crawled through an evergreen tree...
                                Gryphon trying to run from the it in flashlight tag
                                Gryphon and my hands are sticky from tree sap
                                Peter Murray What a messy cat .
                                Gryphon oh, and i have a fet scratched on my shoulder
                                Gryphon lol
                                Gryphon fet? what's a fet?
                                Gryphon i must've really killed somthing
                                Peter Murray I don't know, it's your shoulder!
                                Gryphon must be cut

Fet...? *shakes head* I know, I know... there's nothing you can do.

Hehe. PM continues:

Peter Murray Maybe there's a foot on your shoulder?
                                Gryphon no, i don't think so
                                Peter Murray Hmmm.

Gryphon's snout looks like a dogs? Ugg, I do that with all of my cats.

It turns out that I'm good at Chess. I keep on beating everyone. And it has to have been years since I last played. If anyone wants to play, I think you can on Yahoo, if no where else. I dunno how though. I'll have to ask my brother.

Happy Birthday!

No, that picture was Gryphon. Julius is orange. He looks just like Cinnamon! 'Cept he has a big brown 'U' on his forehead, like a cresent. Cinnamon has white around his eyes, like a mask. They're both so cute! Julius is half his size.
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X