No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIW.... I am sorry that my avie creeps you out. I had to change avies 'cause my baseball team just traded my favorite player (previous avie) and I was too sad every time I posted to leave him there.

Gryphon: Thank you. And it is okay to be wrong. I am often wrong... and I could still be wrong about the white chocolate... but that is what I heard... *sigh*

Neets... very very sad... I hate being without my computer. It is an essential part of my life now.

TOP....Be nice to BIW!

Angel: We will miss you terribly!

And I am sorry if people don't like my avie, cause this one is gonna stick now, no matter what. I am not going through the hassle of redoing it again.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• lol, Chani. I like it..... What is it anyways?

I am almost done with the Golden Compass. OH MY GOSH, WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Roger Dies?</span> Spoiler, btw. I am blaming Diego here! No, thanks for not telling me but still, so sad....
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Neets... It is some anime character from some cartoon called Fushigi Yugi, I think... I think that her name is Nuriko... I am not sure.

I just liked her because her hair was pretty... and not that wierd red they use. (that and I am a red-head with freckles... )
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Hahaha, Duck, Duck goose is such the best game. Followed closely by 'Ring around the Roses' which, by the way, is actually about the black plague.
          Speaking of Redheads...
          I am not obsessed with Rupert Michael Grint anymore. Can you guess what my new obsession is? lol.

I like your avatar, Chani. It is very pretty.
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Wait, who is<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Roger</span>? Oh, is that <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Will's dad?</span> I'm bumping up HDM even higher on my to-read list.

Heh. Uggles has been eating roots. Mom finally got a chance to look at him.

"He's a grub! He's the reason why we have so much dead grass, then. We're going to have to mow the grass, fertilize it, then add bug killer so there won't be any more," she looked at the caterpiller, "Ugles..."

Ring around the roses is about the black plague, yes. Pretty sick.

Who thinks I should change my avie?
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• No. Gryph. Don't change it.

Meep. I LUV your avie VC! *stares* it's awsome. *dies from happiness*

About the white chocolate. Ask TOP, she'll know. Her dad works at M&M Mars, (candy factory place). I could kill her for that. She gets candy. I'll call her and ask about the chocolate. Dum dee dum...ack. I had to get up to get the phone. I'm not doing that again... TOP's not there. Oh well. MY POOR FEET!!!!!!!! AHAHA!

I went for a walf today. A long one. I left at about ten somethng this morning, and I got back at aroung three. That's like five hours. It was fun though, I went with my brother, sister and grandmother. We walked along this trail near our house, then along the river on the way home, but the way down to the trail is a big bunch of hills, so on the way back, it was like torture. My brother was rideing his bike, and whenever he would stop to pick berries, or climb rocks, and trees, i would take off with it. It was funny. He would chase after me yelling. Teehee. I'm so evil. I'm afraid to stand up. My feet with hurt. Oh well, it's worth a try. *stands up* *walks in circle, but bangs toe on desk and falls* Ouch.

Again, I'm gunna die staring at your avie VC. Just DIE! You're obsessed with him too then? *happiness*
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• *coughs* As resident chocolate expert...
                I knew that chocolate came from cocoa beans, but I didn't know that white chocolate didn't.
                it's true that white chocolate isn't "real chocolate," but some of it does come from cacao beans; as Chani mentioned it comes from cocoa butter. This is basically the fat in cacao beans, which get munched up and pressed and things until the dross, which I can't remember the name of, the fat, which is called cocoa butter, and the actualy chocolate stuff, the cocoa solids, are all separated. Cocoa butter goes into both white chocolate and real chocolate; ecause there's no actual cocoa in white chocolate, it's not "real chocolate."

And you thought you were obsessed. I bet you don't own books about chocolate.

And chani? I love your avie too.
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Tui: Hehe...in that case the real thing is better than the books.

No no no, Gryphon, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Roger</span> is...oh no, wait, I'm not going to tell you. Just read the books!

Lol Ella. Hehehehehe, scar on left eye? You're like Auron! *hugs Ella*
                  Huh? Auron? Hmmm...this is just a wild guess...but is Auron an RP character?

Pshh. Four days without a computer? I just recently went...*counts*...nine or ten without one. And seven hours in a car isn't that much. The longest drive I ever took was two and a half days long--not straight through, we stopped nights, but 10 or 11 hours of driving per day--to South Dakota. And when I lived in Ohio, we pretty frequently did eight-hour drives to see my grandparents.

As soon as I post this, there will be something that I forgot to say that I wanted to. I just KNOW it.
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• OMG, that would be awesome! *stares at TOP with envy* Sugar, sugar, sugar!

Aww, BiW! *huggles* I've been through that. On a mountain. In Vermont. When it was raining. And lightninging. *shudders* I don't want to do that again. No, no, no...

Ella! I've read the books! Forever ago, though...
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• My sister wants to sign up, but I'm telling her she has to read at least SOME of the YW books, after all, this is a YW forum. You've met her, Gryph. Isn't she charming? (heh) She is only 8, and I don't think that she can read the YW books.

BiW, haha, you love my avvie? I love it too!
                      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Hehe, your sister is cute. She was telling knock knock jokes. Well, if she really wants to join, I suppose she could, but yeah, she hasn't read the books... and 8 is pretty young.

I made cinnamon rolls! *feels very very proud* I'm handicapped at anything cooking. Well, I didn't really make them... More like took them out of the packaging (hey! It's the kind that goes POP! when you peel it, and that always makes me jump...), set the oven, greased the pan (and the table - oops), and put it in!

Comment

• AURON IS FROM FFX, HE ROCKS!
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Morning guys
                            Vegan_Chick if your sister Did sign up what would her Forum name be? Any Ideas!! *looks thoughtfull*
                            'mini Vegan'
                            'Dairine' - Hey she was young as well!!
                            or you could stick with the clasic!!
                            'mini me' hahah sorry!

Cinnamon rolls! Never heard of them! Sorry, but they sound kind of nice! *tummy rumbles* I think I need breakfast hahahaha
                            Fox
                            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• You have NEVER heard of cinnamon rolls? Never? Never ever? In your whole life? Oh, you've been deprived of some wonderful things! Picture a circular roll with the top covered in cinnamon and sugar. Icing is spread over the top, and it drips down the sides. So good! Mmmmmm...

Oh, VC, I didn't join by your refer link, so you don't get the points from getting me to come. I'll message an admin. about it.

And nitafan, I finished your avie! What should I do with it?

Comment

• YAY!!! Thankyou Gryph!! Um, i don't know....could you um, no that woulden't work. I don't know..... I have nvr had a Cinnamon Roll, either. I guess Fox and I are on the same page here
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X