The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! I wanna see Sammy!
    Happy belatd birthday, Z. And I think Chani's passed, too. Happy Birthday! I'm falling behind. *goes to the birthday box*
    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• Oh, that was so cool, Gryph! Sammy! Oh..... so cute!!! My computer did block it but, you can click on it and pull it up. I don't know what the point of having that blocking is if you can just click on it! Im going to my neighbors house to play XBOX. I will have to finish this later.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• *has slightly less than random things to say* *pokes her siggy* JOIN! *endplug*

XD So. Randomness, eh? PERFECT! ^__^
        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Robert Jordan is the author of the Wheel of Time series. Good stuff. Mmmm.....lovelovelove.

Gryphon, what is your website again for the pictures?
          Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
          :wigglesmile:
          And really bad eggs...
          Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
          S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
          Barf Incident)
          Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I'm trying to read the Wheel of Time series... eh. They're ok. The cover of The Eye of the World is kinda weird...
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by Zgirl:
              I'm almost positive those kids, (the older ones like 8 year olds,) who do diaper commercials or target commercials where they walk around in there underwear are homeschooled. Mostly because is everybody at school saw you on TV for a commercial like that it would be embarassing.
              Or they could go to a stage school (do they exist in the States?) where all the other kids are just envious.

And you say your new avie is Alicia Keys? You're kidding!

M: Are they peanut Agent M & Agent Ms?

Calliope: does the shampoo make you smell like a kiwi (a bird), a kiwi (fruit) or a kiwi (New Zealander )?
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I thought this was interesting: For some reason I was on Imdb and I decided to look up the Chucky movies, I stumbled across a Chucky message board and I read about how these two ten year old kids kidnapped a two year old and tourtured and killed him in ways they saw in a Chucky movie. Its on crime library. I just thought that was interesting, since this is the topic of great randomness. Theres a new Chucky movie coming to theaters on Halloween, I might add.

Comment

• My website for pictures? Well, I have all of my pictures that I upload on www.freewebs.com. They give about 36 MB of storage. If you mean where do I show my pictures, they're on www.freewebs.com also if I have them displayed.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• A greatgreatgreat website for holding pictures is www.photobucket.com, you can even resize your pictures so I better do that to my avatar soon...
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• PM is in a humerous mood..
                      Chucky, as in scary chucky? *shudders*
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• Man I wish I could get a gmail account!
                        "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                        The sun also rises,
                        The day goes on."

Comment

• Yep, the scary Chucky. I can stand scary movies but evil dolls just creep me out. I saw one in second grade and it scared me!

Comment

• I feel like being very random for no good reason.
                            If you're going to start a band a good name would be the Suburban Moms, then you could all wear T-shirts with Mini-vans on them.
                            Ilovegeeks evilpieistakingovertheearthrunforyourlives!
                            Igpay Atinlay isay osay unfay Iay amay luentfay ownay!

Comment

• Eesh. Scary doll = very very creepy

Suburban Moms? Mini-Vans? It's not the womens job to cart kids off to places! Nor is it the women's job to clean, cook, ect. Rah rah rah!!!

Ooohoo, I flipped though the first section of my newspaper and found a little bit about Bush vs. Kerry. It sounds like Bush is trying to put out ads against Kerry. If the ads are true, I don't really like Kerry either... I don't know very much about Kerry, but I know I hate Bush for all that he's done. It's terrible. But what's for Bush? Nothing. Like I already said, his ads are all about saying negative things about Kerry. Well, what's positive about him? Nothing. What's positive about Kerry? I don't know much there. I do know that I'd rather kick out Bush. Then we'd at least have a change, whether it'll still be bad or possibly turn good.

Anymore opinions/facts on the Bush vs Kerry issue?
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I'm trying very hard not to get into that. I just like Kerry because he's not Bush. Politics is not my kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X