No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope.. can't name the fish Aaron. I absolutely refuse to allow that one!!! How about Amie instead?

Name the purple one: Amie then
    Name the yellow one: Apollo! (Greek god of the sun)

And change Aaron to Kelpie or something like that.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• NO WAY CHANI!! The green fish remains Aaron. He is named after a friend in chat and my brother. Not your husband! Though he should be honored to have such a nice prettyful green fish named after him! Even though he isn't..Wow, I just confuzzled myself.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I had such a fun day today, which I spent in the city of Seattle, First I went to EMP, or Experience Music Project. It was wicked. they had a tornado of instruments, a Jimmi Hendrix gallery, a guitar history gallery, a Beatlemania gallery (about the beatles), there was also a hands on lab where they had all kinds of instruments, I learned how to play a bit of drum, which was really fun, and they had a song-writing lab that took you through the song writing process. There was a costume gallery where they had lots of clothes that musicians have worn, like Janis Joplin,Jimmi Hendrix, KISS, Elvis Presley, Micheal Jackson, the Notorious B.I.G., Michelle branch, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Eminem, Christina Agulera, Alicia Keys, those are just to name a few.

Then we went to the Science Fiction Museum, which was so COOL! I bet a lot of you would like it, there were galleries for Star Wars, Star Trek, E.T., there were even displays of lots of books, one of them was the HDM trilogy, There was this cool model of R2-D2, and a bunch of robots I have never seen before. There was a three dimentional movie presentation thingy. I spent a lot of time fooling around, though. I was playing space explorers, trying to dodge the aliens.

Then we went to the space needle. The elevator goes ten miles per hour. I had some Starbucks (which originated in Seattle, I have been to the first Starbucks ever made).

Then we went on some rides near the space needle. I was the only one brave enough to go on the water ride. It was scary at first, but after that it isn't so bad. My feet got drenched though. I am extremely tired now, just thought I'd swing by and tell you what I'm up to
        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• *coughs* VC? I hate to mention this. I do. But my brother is a complete nut for this guy's work, and if he found out I hadn't mentioned this, he'd probably disown me.

Jimi Hendrix is spelt with one m. >.< Sorry. (But, on the plus side, his real name was James something Hendricks- I think- and people used to call him Jimmy. So you were, err, close! Oh, my brother informs me firmly that it is "James Marshall Hendricks," thanks ever so.)
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• OK!!!!1 The purple fish is Amie, and the yellow one Apollo. Now I have to remember them. Lol.
            Lessee:
            Ski Bob
            Aaron (we're keeping it)
            Squishy
            Moo
            Amie
            Apollo

Yep that's good.
            I LUFF my fishies!!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• *kicks VC hard*
              Why can't I switch lives with you? That sounds so fun!
              The costumes seemed fun to look at. Seattle is such a fun city. All though when I went there we basically watched the Ethiopian Soccer cup and the Seahawks Stadium because it was like a festival and all that.
              My uncle designs Starbucks' now. It's a really cool job since I used to want to be an architect. (And he lives in Seattle.)
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• EWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I had to pick up Sammy's poo. Little bro has to do the cat litter, tho. But I still think Sammy poopies are worse. You stick your hand inside a bag, grab the poo, turn the back inside out, then tie it in a knot. I can't do that. Ewwww.... vomit, barf. It's all warm and runny too.

Now I'm sure you all enjoy hearing about that.

I just had to say something.

^^A few blank lines so the rest of what I say won't be smothered in *** ****. Can't say it.

Hehe. I like Ski Bob. Moo is Cinnamon's nickname. Moo, Moo Moo, or Moot are just a few of his nicknames. And no, he isn't a cow. But his mews are cute.

Now Buck Whiley is calling Skittles Skizzles.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• There's an rpg I'm on called Mystic Wolf Pack. Hardly any of the members are active. The site's being changed up a bit. We need more active members on it. Let's see if I can figure out how to put in the link...

Mystic Wolf Pack

I think that's it... Wow, I actually got it! It's a miracle.

It's not just wolves. I think you can be pretty much anything. There are dragons and wolves in it so far.
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• It looks neat. Ooo, and it's an Avidgamers 1 site. You can actually use HTML there. You can at AG2, but no where near as much. Can't even link images.

Ack, you can't view the rules! And it's being slow.

Eee! Thunder. Can't say more.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• (Ok, I didn't correct "Jimi" or "Michael" - take those as read .)
                      a Jimmi Hendrix gallery, a guitar history gallery, a Beatlemania gallery (about the beatles)
                      People I've heard of!
                      Janis Joplin,Jimmi Hendrix, KISS, Elvis Presley, Micheal Jackson
                      More people I've heard of!
                      Then we went to the Science Fiction Museum, which was so COOL! I bet a lot of you would like it, there were galleries for Star Wars, Star Trek, E.T., there were even displays of lots of books, one of them was the HDM trilogy
                      Just curious - any of DD's books? Even if the YW books weren't there, her Trek books would fit the theme.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• oooooo! Another interesting looking RP! I will join! YAY!!!!!!!!!! ROLEPLAYS ARE DA BOMB!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm getting a cold. Phooey! I don't like being sick. No no no.
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I have orientation tomorrow. My brother's going in kindergarten... It's strange. We have to wear uniforms at my school. *groan* My brother looks weird in them. School starts Tuesday for me. Why start on a Tuesday? Why not Monday? Then we could get out of school a day earlier...
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Welp... my turn to post, I think... it has been since yesterday... Well!!!!

My oldest starts school Monday. I have working like a maniac today getting all the laundry done on the off chance that there is something suitable to wear hidden in there somewhere. My second goes back to school Wednesday. (He has always started a few days after my oldest... I think it is so that they can get things organized (being that it is a year round thing for him).)

I am so excited. We are finally going to get his augcom device for him. (A computer that talks for him.) The one that we are getting is fairly age appropriate and it will have a chance to grow as he matures and learns. It is cute and has a few books programmed into it so that he can use the augcom device to follow along with the actual book. I hope it is going to be worth it because it will help him communicate his wishes better, once he gets the hang of it. It is going to be an aweful lot of work for me, though, and I don't think that I am really looking forward to that part of it.

Anyhows... that is about the extent of my life. (Yeah, pretty much about my kids this time of year.) I am very tired today. I was yesterday too. Very strange, because I can usually go with only 6 hours of sleep every day and I have been getting more lately. I wonder if I am coming down with something like BIW. *Huggles BIW* Let's hope that we get over whatever it is fast! Like today.. but I would settle for tomorrow.

I'd do the RPG thing, only I really think that I have enough to be on the computer for at the moment. If something opens up, I will think about it again.

I got the HDM series in the mail late yesterday afternoon and I think that I will go start on it. If it is really as good as everyone says, then I will be fairly occupied, then!

Anyhows... hellos to everyone and *huggles*
                            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I applied as Loki. Isn't Loki a god of death somewhere? Anyway, he's a small, black dragon with twin diamonds on both wings. He's 6 feet from snout to tail. Oooh, I might've messed up.

Aug, there goes the lightning and thunder again. Every time I turn on the computer, it gets stormy again. Grrr.

Zetapets is better than neopets. It's a lot smaller, and look! They're still making new pets. I think three came out in the past two days. And there's a viriety of them too. All of neopets are stupid, 'cutesy', and messed-up. But not zetapets. Not only do they look neat, but you have fluffy kitties, feirce reptilians, ect. Y'know, the viriety thing I was talking about. I got a minerva. They look like a chinese dragon. Mine is Kylkkradei. She's blue right now, but that's only because she's a baby. I think I picked her to be orange.

School is kinda stressful for me. Or at least it is now, thinking about how school is about to start. I still need to go shopping for clothes. *shudders* I hate shopping. I hate clothes shopping worse. I haven't gone looking for school supplies either; we haven't even gotten a list. I've also decided to do second highest math this year instead of highest. Instead of stressing over math, I'd like to give that a bit of a break and make something else my strong point. I don't know that I'd like a career in math. Where'll it go? Programming is pretty cool.

Each person here has their own strong point. I have to admire Chani for a lot of things. I see you as supportive. You always make everything great for everyone else. Well, here's a bit about me. Eep, thunder! Maybe I should turn off the computer... Well, in a minute. When someone does something that annoys me, like my brother, I'd be screaming between bursts of laughter. No one takes me seriously, but I get in trouble for being so loud. What fun. I'd never be a mom. I don't really want to, besides the fact that I'd be terrible at it. Example: a toddler at my brother's baseball game fell over and burst into tears when he was walking with a perent to the concession stall. I fell over, laughing so hard that I thought my lungs would explode.

Z is always happy. Eee, more thunder. That's something great. Well... you didn't sound all that thrilled when Gaia killed your character. But still. You make this a cheerful place.

BiW, TOP, and all the other spazzes. Whoot! Spazzes rule!!! *eratic bounces*

M... you're a friend. Wish you where here!

PM... haha. You're just silly. You posted in togr!

I'd post more, but I hear that rumble again...

Comment

• Hello, all. Angel Star, if you think it is weird to start on a Tuesday, I started today, Thursday! I comleatly think it's pointless.

Yay, Chani! Thats going to be great for your kid! *huggles Chani and Biw* I hope yall fell better!

VC, omg, how much fun! I have nvr been to Seattle before. Though I had a friend from there and everytime he said smthn it would be, 'In Seattle..' It got so annoying!

Like Chani, I think I have enough to do on the compy. My parents have already talked to me about turning away from the compy and focusing on school. They are right, but I am spending less time on!

Like I said, school started for me alredy. My little brother is now at my school with me. He is short so when we talked about lockers we joked that we hoped he didn't get a top on. Guess what? He got a top one. He coulden't see the top of the dial thingy for the numbers! It was funny...he ended up getting a locker change though.

I went to the library eager to get the 2nd in HDM. I looked and it will be checked out for 17 days! I waited for over a week to go to the library and they don't have it! Ugh! Oh well, I put it on hold so I hope thye person hurrys up..
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X