The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:
    Wow. Angel Star, you and Danzrgrl are absolutly crazy!
    Yep, I know. I need to practice my flute. I've only picked it up once this summer. My band teacher isn't going to be too happy... Oh well, he'll live.
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• lol, sounds like me. I only picked up may Viola once this summer, and tommorow we start playing! I can't wait, but I know I am going to be really bad..

Alrighty, ppl. I need to go to sleep. I am soooo tired. Goodnight, everyone.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• hi guys!! i's been forever since I've been o. sorry in advance for the se typos, I'll edit it later. I'm just super hyper right now and i'm talking to one of my rfriends and we're typing super fast and are all loopys fanad what not.

instead of s;aying *gasp* she said *gas* . i can't stop laughing tsitll. Ah, tjhis is horrible garammer and everyitnng. and typing. don't worry i'l fizx it later, promise!! i'm just int he now backspace mode!! i hope severythibody is goind good!! ;I'jmjg onna paint my room soon! and I'm going to ghte beach tomorrow!! yay!! gold star if you undertstood most of this!!

EDIT: Okay, I'm leaving the old one there too, but here's a nice, clean edited version!!

Hi guys!! It's been forever since I've been on. Sorry in advance for all the typos, I'll edit it later. I'm just super hyper right now and I'm talking to one of my friends and we're typing super fast and are all loopy and what not.

instead of saying *gasp* she said *gas* . I can't stop laughing still. Ah, this is horrible grammar and everything and typing. don't worry I'll fix it later, promise!! I'm just in the no backspace mode!! I hope everybody is doing good!! I'm gonna paint my room soon! and I'm going to the beach tomorrow!! yay!! gold star if you undertstood most of this!!
        ------------------------------
        Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
        -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby:
          gold star if you undertstood most of this!!
          I understood most of it.

I just finished the book we had to read for school. It's called The Hiding Place. It's about a lady named Corrie ten Boom who helped Jews in hiding. The Nazis found her and she was sent to prison. It's so sad. Her sister and father died in prison. It's a true story, written by Corrie.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Yay!! Gold star for you!! If we were on MSN, I could give it to you easie rthough. but anyways, *goes off to edit her post*

Haven't read that book, though it sounds pretty good. I've read quite a number of other WWII books over the years. It's so sad what happened during those times. Some of them include, Anne Frank, Night, Journey to Topaz. There was another main one sticking out in my head though I can't remember the title... I think it might have had "Stones" in it or something, but it was about these 3 boys out to go see a movie during WWII, and then they were forced onto atrain and taken to work for the Nazis. It wasn't exactly a concentration camp, cos they weren't Jews (except one cos he had snuck out with his friends), more of just them working. Hrm. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? heh.

Woohoo!! Olympics!! I want to see Michael Phelps and Ian Thorpe battle it out tonight. I love swimming!! Plus, Michael Phelps is hot, so bonus there for watching. hehe. and gymnastics is fun to watch as well as basketball and running/track.

Ah, and if you haven't seen my signature, *points* if any of you are interested in joining a Harry Potter rpg, the one I'm part of is open for a new term soon, and accepting applications. It's a good solid, rpg, up for about 2 and 1/2 years now. No characters from/related to those in the book, but it's still lots of good fun, so check it out please if you're interested, and if you join, tell me cos I wanna know who you are on there!!
            ------------------------------
            Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
            -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Aug, not another rpg!!! When school starts, I want to be somewhat focused on it. I also want to still visit here regularly and same for VGDawn. I don't know if I can take another rpg also. I already dropped WS. I'm sorry Artemis. I can't stay. The MysticWolfPack rpg is really fun, and it's small, so I might be able to keep that one.

Buck Whiley just picked up Skittles to take him to the vet. I hope the poor kitty is okay.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• haha, I am a member of so many forums and RPGs that on most of them I am barely posting at all, I have to limit my internet

I am anouncing that I am now officially reobsessed with Rupert Grint Just not as badly as before *jumps up and down and laughs wickedly*

I am going to change my siggy every week HARRY POTTER THIS WEEK!!

Hi Abby, I haven't seen you in ages! You have missed soo much. I'm so glad that everyone is coming back from vacation, but I am not glad that everyone is starting school. I need help devising a plan to sabotage my teachers. MUAHAHAHA! ohh, I'm not a six grader anymore, I am no longer a middle school nOOb. WOHOO!
                *falls over from excitement*
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I cannot join another rpg. I already get in enough trouble staying online as much as I do. You're supposed to have more homework in ICP (Intro to Chemistry and Physics) and Algebra 1 than we would in the other science and math classes. *groan* I certainly hope not. Of course, they said the same thing for pre-algebra last year and I really didn't notice a differenc.
                  <3

Comment

• I just thought of how weird it is that Buck Whiley named a black and white cat Skittles... Hmmm.

-How to tell when Harry Potter has too much influence on your family-

My dad made dinner tonight.
                    Mom said, "wow, the lettuce is shredded beautifully."
                    Dad said thanks.
                    "No, really, how did you do the lettuce? With a knife?"
                    "Yes."
                    "You'd be good in potion's class!"
                    "..."

Heh heh.

Well, if you took Prealgebra last year, you're gonna take Algebra 1 this year, right? Algebra 1 has a lot of homework, or it should at least. I spent nearly an hour on math every night when I took that. I hardly had any work to do for Prealgebra, though.

The DragonLance book, A Rumor of Dragons, that I'm reading is pretty good, but, well, in its first big battle, it turned into a big roleplaying disaster, where it tells scenes from the battle over and over again in different character's points of view. It went something like this:

Ahhh, nevermind about describing it now. I have karate really soon.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *cries*
                      Thank you Gryphon....I'm taking Algebra 1 this year and I'm only in 7th! I hardly got past Math class alone! How am I gonna survive? I hate math. Math is E-V-I-L.
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I love math, I just hate my math teacher, He is a neanderthal. I'm not sure if I'm taking algebra 1 next year, i think I might, I started a bit of algebra last year and it was a peice of cake.

Speaking of cake, Rupert Grint is having his sweet sixteenth birthday in one week! Wohoo!
                        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• hahahah!!!!!!! YES, MATH IS EVIL!!!!!
                          Gryphon you're parents are strange...
                          Didn't Michael Phelps get the silver last night? Or was that not him? I think the japanese guy got the gold....
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• All my math teachers so far have been really nice. I used to hate math, but I think I'm starting to like it. My friend's mom is a teacher at my school. She said that the some English classes were advanced, they just didn't say it. That's rediculous. Everyone knows there's advanced math and science classes, so why not just say that the other classes are advanced? For math in 8th grade you get either pre-algebra or algebra 1.
                            <3

Comment

• Z!!! *gasp* Math is your friend! I took Algebra in 7th grade too. Fun, fun.

VC:
                              I love math, I just hate my math teacher, He is a neanderthal. I'm not sure if I'm taking algebra 1 next year, i think I might, I started a bit of algebra last year and it was a peice of cake.

Speaking of cake, Rupert Grint is having his sweet sixteenth birthday in one week! Wohoo!
                              Neanderthal? ROFLMAO!!! As for Rupert Grint... Oh, help us.

Correction, M: My mom is strange.

Angel_Star:
                              For math in 8th grade you get either pre-algebra or algebra 1.
                              No geometry? *hiss spit* Complain to your school district! You must have geometry in 8th grade!

Comment

• Somehow I don't think we have 8th grade geometry either... but I could be wrong. Most kids at our school are just trying to make it to high school and OUT of our school at this point... Including myself, god our jr.high sucks...
                                lol, yeah, that's what I meant. Mom's are weird....
                                *Agent~M*
                                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X