No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many books to read, my mother already says I read too much. She says she wants me to spend more time doing housework. I know people who day after day BEG their children to read, ironic, isn't it?

*huggles* you haven't posted in AGES (well, a few days) Chani! Full of British slang you say? I must check it out!

Women? hey I'm a girl (kind of a woman, right?), Musicians? Hey, I take vocal classes and I play the guitar! Scitzophrenics? I'm insane and I talk to myself! Does that count? I have a strange song stuck in my head, I don't know the words to it, and I haven't even heard the whole song! I don't even know what the song is called!
    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Yeah. Once I hear a song on the radio I add it to my mp3 player of life. I always constantly have songs playing in my head. So I must be crazy. I have Britney Spears in my head now so I'll wait until the song is over. A current favorite is Take Me Away by Fefe Dobson. That one plays a lot.
      Wow! I'm a woman! A muscician, (piano, singing, guitar, drums saxaphone,) and a scitzophrenic!
      *laughs*
      When do you guys post all this? I'm never on when everybody else is on! *Feels sad*

Oh well...
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• OMG! VGDawn is driving me MAD! I just can't keep up with the Waiting for Naeva topic! People are posting too long posts! And too many of them! AHHHHH!!!!!! I need a few hours to read everything over so I won't be confused.

I found that picture of a gryphon that I drew. Here, I will post it.

It's not that great. Normaly, I would compliment my artwork, but there isn't much to compliment.
        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• 24 cousins?!? Woah. I only have one! *huggles little cousin* She's the cutest thing. I think I still have a few bad guy points on her for coloring the moon in her Care Bear coloring book multicolored (but without the yellow ) and from feeding her sardine and grass flavored HP Jelly Beans. Hehe.

Join a lot of clubs, yes. You can meet people in smaller groups while you're not doing something that involves absolute silence (in the teacher's mind). That's what I planned on doing for my school. My school has a lot of clubs so hopefully I can find one that I like. I don't meet a lot of people my age in Karate. Most of them are older than me.

Your mom says you read too much? But... reading is good!

I think scitzophrenics hear or see things that aren't there. The muscician aka BB that I've mentioned has a scitzophrenic half brother.

That has a lot of detail, BiW.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I have, lessee, five cousins maybe. I'm not sure. One of my friends doesn't even know all of her cousins.
            I got the cutest stuffed animal yesterday. Ya know the rabbit with big pointy teeth from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I got a stuffed animal of it! The box is really funny, it has warnings that say stuff like "Don't open this box near the rabbits mouth. In fact, if at all possible, get a relative that u severely dislike to open it for u".
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Gryphon:
              That has a lot of detail, BiW.
              I don't really think it does. Except for the wings.

Hmmm... Cousins.... I have, lessee...two...three...five...nine....eleven...twe lve...thirteen. I think thirteen. No wait, twelve. I might have more. I don't know. Ok, it's thirteen, I guess. It depends on wheather or not you count the nonliveing.

On a more random note, I LUFF SNAKES!!!!! SNAKES! SNAKES! SNAKES!!!! I want a snake! I must ask mother for snake......*asks mother*........SHE SAID MAYBE!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bounces happily around room*

Comment

• I have around 25 cousins give or take a few.
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *pokes Z* no oneliners!

I luff yur artwork! better than mine!

I dunno how many cousins I have my mom was one of 12 and my dad was one of four I think, so I know I have a lot!

IT IS RUPERT'S BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT!!!
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Gryphon asked:
                    So what's the UK word for an American chemist if chemist to them is a pharmacy?
                    What's an American chemist do? Maybe if I know that, I can tell you the answer.

Hmmm. Go 'way, Poot.

It keeps raining today. Huh. This time last year, Britain was having a heatwave, now it's all rainy.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• PM they did say that the american hurrican would be passing over us!! I've had rain and lightening all day too!! its been great I love it!! I love driving in the rain and everything!!! very sad I know!!
                      Fox
                      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• STORMY WEATHER IS AWESOME!!!!! I love hurricans! YAy! RAIN AND LIGHTNING AND THUNDER AND MORE RAIN AND YAY!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! My mom said I could possibly get a snake!!! And as soon as this week too! YAY!!!! Snakes are awesome!!!!! I said that already, but anywho, SNAKEY!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, my mom is one of 8, and my dad is one of 6, so pretty big family. All my parents brothers and sisters are married, and all of them (with the exception of ONE of my mom's sisters) have at least 1 kid. Most have 2 or 3. I technically have a step cousin I think... Is that possible?? *wonders* My aunt (dad's sister) married my uncle, and he already had a daughter, so... step cousin?? ah well, I consider her one of my cousins anyways. I know all of my cousins, but there's three that I barely know, because they live in Canada and they're way older than me. but they're still cool, I saw them last year at my grandparents' birthday party.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail!! I love that movie, but I haven't seen it in forever. I don't remember the whole thing either, cos I fell asleep during it cos we were watching it really late at night (or should I say morning?) at my cousins. The parts I remember the most though are the lot of the Knights of NI!! and the whole horse/coconuts thing, and the part where he cuts off the guys arm, then his other arm, then leg, etc. (Lord of the Rings reminded me of that. when Aragorn does that to the orc).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT!!

Snakes!! I love snakes too!! they're awesome.

Storms!! I love storms!! rain yay!! Wish it was raining here. Doesn't really storm during the summer for us though. actually though, it's been a pretty mild summer, a lot on the cooler side seeing as how it's normally 80's/90's every day during the summer (somtimes 100's here)
                          ------------------------------
                          Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                          -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Cress:
                            I have, lessee, five cousins maybe. I'm not sure. One of my friends doesn't even know all of her cousins.
                            I got the cutest stuffed animal yesterday. Ya know the rabbit with big pointy teeth from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I got a stuffed animal of it! The box is really funny, it has warnings that say stuff like "Don't open this box near the rabbits mouth. In fact, if at all possible, get a relative that u severely dislike to open it for u".I have, lessee, five cousins maybe. I'm not sure. One of my friends doesn't even know all of her cousins.
                            I got the cutest stuffed animal yesterday. Ya know the rabbit with big pointy teeth from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I got a stuffed animal of it! The box is really funny, it has warnings that say stuff like "Don't open this box near the rabbits mouth. In fact, if at all possible, get a relative that u severely dislike to open it for u".
                            Hah. I have one of those. It's still in its box.

*rolls eyes* Snakes aren't bad, but they don't sound like great pets.

An American chemist ummm... works with chemistry and all of that. ...About right.

Hah! The Black Knight.

"Just a scratch."
                            "Your whole arm is cut off!"
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Eeek. Too many long posts on vgdawn. I just skim them, and end up being confuzzled. *sigh* School was okay today. I got a 100% on my Literature test. I was sure I missed at least one, but I guess not. She did grade pretty easily, though. I've got lots of cousins. Let's see...on my dad's side I have...three, four, I think...on my mom's side...one, three, five...So that's nine? I thought I had more than that. Oh well.

Grr... Some of my friends can't come over for my b-day. *cries* I'll be all alone...At least Danzrgrl is coming, and I think maybe one other person can stay for the whole thing. We're going to Starbucks and we'll eat lots of unhealthy junk food! Yay! My birthday's not till Septmeber 10, so maybe more people will be able to come.
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Abby... YEAH! Someone else has read them. They are fabulous... though I put in an order, I won't get the other ones until the middle of October. I am waiting for the 3rd and 4th to come out as one book. It will be released in 6 weeks or so. I am glad. I don't know if I can take waiting that long, but the best things are worth waiting for.

VC *huggles back* Nope... I have been enormously busy... still am, but I just said heck with it today and am taking a break. I hope that you read this series. Well worth it!

I won't even begin to count all the cousins I have... I might not be able to count that high!
                                My family is really big. People all over the place! My mother has 3 sisters and 3 brothers and My father has 1 sister and 1 brother and 2 adopted sisters. Does one consider the spouse of a cousin a cousin? If so, I have way too many... and most of them have kids.... *rolls eyes* I have I think that I have at least 65 cousins on my father's side. I think that I have about 34 on my mother's side. (I am actually one of the youngest on my father's side and I am the oldest of the grandkids on my mother's side. My aunt's kids are the same age as my kids.. Gets confusing. Ahh well.

Angel... Happy Birthday! Today is my brother and my nephew's birthday... it is a good day today... so, when is your birthday?
                                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                                X