The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, skarkylord without the y.

Jaws is a shorter version os MKJ, and MKJ wasn't started by me, really; Erin and someone else, I think, came up when it, and then I put the three words together.

I say wildflower!

People tell me Latin class is hard, and now I'm starting to be glad I didn't do Latin. Not like I'd use it ever.

Eversince I heard that JKRowling wished she'd thought of the freakish heads in the 3rd movie, I've been blocking out all things Harry Potterish. I will scream if the 6th book is filled with all that stupid nonsense. She'd be in it for the money, and nothing else. Some people want the next to be shorter, and she says it'll be shorter, but I want it longer, gdy!

*is in another pissy mood*

My head hurts, too, now.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ACK. What do you mean, "skarkylord without the y"?! Meef.
      Sharklord.
      (That's the RIGHT way to type it. Man, is Sharky going to kill you.)

And thank you for saying my name right. I needed that.

Latin isn't that hard, actually. You'd dot dot dot me if you knew what my lowest test score was for last year and this year so far.

A good Harry Potterish thing:
      JKRowling.com is neat. I've only recently started going there though, so I've only been there for one time that the door was open. That was really cool though, chapter titles! Yay. . .
      (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to jkrowling.com and click the hairtie. If the do not disturb sign is gone then the door's open, you just have to figure out how to open it. Last time we got chapter titles, three of them, from HBP. The time before that was a character desciption, I think, I wasn't there. . .) [/sortofnotreallyrandomish]

Comment

• woops sorry griphon. .... oops *gryphon* anyway. what type of pages do you make with dreamweaver gibby? What about flash. We're going to learn how to use flash in school on thursday. we've made about 5 pages in dreamweaver.

I'm so sad. but i dont know why. sigh. oh yes now i remeber. I have no freinds!
        "Free is Free" -Dain
        Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
        Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• wildflower:
          ACK. What do you mean, "skarkylord without the y"?! Meef.
          Hehehehe... typos... hehehe... ellipsis.... hehehe...

Isn't dreamweaver that cheap html replacement? *grrr* Heh, Dain, I make webpages from scratch, but I don't know java. Does dreamweaver do java, by any chance?

No friends or no real friends?

I clash all the time with a really close friend. The truth is that we have nothing in common 'cept we both read. But we don't even read the same books! She says I read depressing books, and I say she reads fluffy books. Personally I have a thing against fluffy books, and my books are not depressing! It's called realistic.

-pissy kitty

Oh, Gibby, I posted in your topic at Worldsoul. Twice actually, and they're two different posts.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• What the bloody heck do you MEAN "SHARKYLORD?!" I am the partial owner of the seas, the scourge of the waters off New York. You can't call me SHARKYLORD. It's becuase I like you guys that I don't bite your head (and arms...and abdoment...and legs...) off with my fearsome teeth when you call me Sharky!

*rereads what he just typed...*

Yeesh, no wonder you guys think I'm crazy.

I can type your name right! Wildflower44. See. There did it. HA!

Gryphon. Griffin. Oh YEAH! Two points.

As you can see, the upcoming midterm exams have effectively fried my brain.
            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Well i beat gibby at Tic-Tac-Toe, and then he pretty much kicked my butt at everything else. he won a minesweeper game 27 to 2. sigh. This is on msn yall. We was talkin and just started playin games. But yeah he wooped me.

Anyway! Midterms dont really fry my brain. They just make me want to run around screaming purple chicken legs in my boxers. Okay yeah.... They fried my brain.
              "Free is Free" -Dain
              Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
              Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• OOOO!! OOO!!!!!!!! I have an idea!!!! What if.... they changed the ordeal to be massive midterms that are extremely stress-inducing and.. and.. and... fried brains! That would be just like an ordeal, only on a bubble sheet. :onders:: an ordeal on a bubble sheet. hee hee hee..... that would be like penultimate torture. or mabye being forced to read only anna karenina for the rest of your life (i don't do russian lit)

vv
                PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• rhysade, one of my wonderbar head-admin-type people in the playroom put this togehter:

Lyrics of Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails:

I am the voice inside your head.
                  I am the lover in your bed.
                  I am the sex that you provide.
                  I am the hate you try to hide.
                  I take you where you want to go.
                  I give you all you need to know.
                  I drag you down,
                  I use you up.
                  Mr. Self Destruct.

I speak religion's message clear.
                  I am denial, guilt and fear.
                  I am the prayers of the naieve.
                  I am the lie that you beleive.

You let me do this to you.

I am the needle in your vein.
                  I am the high you can't sustain.
                  I am the pressure,
                  I'm a *****.
                  I am the need in you for more.

I am the bullet in the gun.
                  I am the truth from which you run.
                  I am a silencing machine.
                  I am the end of all your dreams.

Excerpt from The Book of Night With Moon in So You Want To Be a Wizard by Diane Duane:

I am the wind that troubles the water,
                  I am the water, and the waves.
                  I am the shore where the waves break in rainbows.
                  I am the sunlight that shines in the spray.
                  I am the trees that drink the light.
                  I am the air of the green thing's breathing.
                  I am the stone that breaks the trees asunder.
                  I am the molten heart of the world.

Where will you go?
                  To what place will you wander?
                  In vale or on hilltop, still I am there.
                  Will you sound the sea's depth, or climb the mountain?
                  In air or in water, still I am there.
                  Will the earth cover you? Will the night hide you?
                  In deep or in darkness, still I am there.
                  Will you kindle the nova, or kill the starlight?
                  In fire or in deathcold, still I am there.

.... intersting, no?

::shameless and blatant plug for the playroom:: FOR MORE GO TO: HERE (aka the playroom)
                  vv
                  Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Sharky, wildflower 'snot spelled with a capitalized w.

Insanely huge avie is a no-no! Shame, dain, shame.

An ordeal on a bubble sheet... I really don't like bubble sheets. What would happen if you missed a question or skipped a line, and all of the following answers were on the wrong row? What that? FAIL! Didn't check your work, and you'll rot yourself to death with uncheck spells. Hey, cool idea.

I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons with my brother and dad. ((It's not the new version; it's one of the older ones, and we never felt like upgrading)) I ought to write a story about our characters adventures. Right now we've doomed all civilization by letting free this powerful demon thing on accident. I guess a few wishes would've been too much to ask for, but hey, he came in a dusty lamp. Brother's palidan pulled out the lead plug.

Comment

• *cowers from Dain's avie* Creepy troll! Eek. I had an ICP quiz today that I forgot to study for. *groan* Only 5 people got A's by the time my class took it. *dies* I hope I at least got a B. ICP is my lowest grade... I'm making dolls. Funness.
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• along the lines of the whole 'i am' bit, this is an excerpt from The Riddle by Alison Croggon (published 2004 in Aus, but its not released overseas yet). Its half of The Treesong

I am the dew on every hill
                        I am the leap in every womb
                        I am the fruit of every bough
                        I am the edge of every cliff
                        I am the hinge of every question
                        I am the falling tears of the sun
                        I am the eagle rising to a cliff
                        I am all directions over the face of the waters
                        I am the flowering oak that transforms the earth
                        I am the bright arrow of vengeance

more information about these books can be found here

Comment

• mwa-ha-ha! i don't have any midterms! woo-hoo! i feel special.
                          i think i'll stand clear of the sharkylord debate; it's safer back here.
                          hmm...what to write...yay! colorguard and knowledge bowl tomorrow! colorguard is fun and knowledge bowl is great cause we get to miss the second half of school! happiness!
                          wishing for a snow day, wishing for a snow day...
                          ok. that's it. bye!
                          Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                          "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• I am the wonb of every holt,
                            I am the blaze on every hill,
                            I am the queen of every hive,
                            I am the shield for every head,
                            I am the tomb of every hope--
                            I am Eirias!

Cookies and points for reference, folks. Not that I expect it to take you long (and if it does I will be shocked. SHOCKED, I say.)

Alla, that is the LONGEST AND MOST AWESOMELY cool remix of Jingle Bells ever. it has so much more meaning than the original.

Hey, Dain, just a word- maybe someone's mentioned this elsewhere, but we try to keep our avatars down to the maximum size suggested by Lee at http://www.youngwizards.net/YoungWiz...atarGuide.html. You could also check out the info here:http://youngwizards.net/eve/forums?a...94&m=568101994

I love you guys.
                            WE LOVE YOU TOO.

Mm, prologue... "I've done no wrong
                            Sweet Jesus, hear my prayer
                            Look down, look down
                            Sweet Jesus doesn't care"

Lovely Ladies... Heh. Mind you At the End of the Day is hardly rudeness-free... heheheheeh.....

I do love that musical.

We'll miss you, again, Amber... Hope to see you around sometime, okay?

You mean from the extremely famous scene in Macbeth?? I too LOVED that scene. Except it makes me cry that people don't know where the words come from. I haven't read all of Macbeth, or seen it (oh, shame, shame...*blush*) but I still recognise it...

Aren't Nita's parents currently part of the world-wide Nita/Wilf Scam? Isn't that why they got a little, er, scared and scary? Speaking of which, NITA! Hi. *hugs*

And sharky, we don't think you're crazy. we know it to be true. Your very presence here is indicative, don't you think?

And th eight bazagillionth edit: I left school yesterday foreverandeveramen.
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• ::is insaely happy to see tui::

yay you're back!!!!

::reads bottom of tui's post::

::spazzes out::

vv
                              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Who's Eirias? *ducks* No, seriously, I have no idea what Tui is talking about...

*cheers* No more school for Tui! School and school for Gryph...

Well, at least I have less school than if I were starting up this year when Tui would if she still had it...

Tired, yes, yes. Nggg...

Wow, I was attacked by the ellipsis and I didn't even realize it until now. Ever line I've made ends in those devilish 'dot dot dots.' That's what I get by using too many at too many people.

I'll be adding more to the Cross thread later. I just broke away from Riou, leaving the untyped Riou addition to end suspensefully. Iz not supposed to be suspenseful; I just decided to write about something else right then. Mmph.

"[words]," a voiced whispered in her ear. Riou looked behind her, but no one was there.
                                "Who...?"

And then it ends. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X