No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I shoulda caught TB. I've seen Terry Brooks books before. In fact, we have some downstairs, but I've never read them.

Fuzzbuzz is doing great. He's grown quite a bit and he's still his fuzzy self. When I went to pick bits of the honey suckle plant for him, I caught him slinking off. Silly caterpillar. But he poops too much!

I still can't tell if Mr. Buggles is still alive.

Sammy is really energetic today. He's bouncing around a lot. The silly dog adopted Cinnamon's catnip froggy. It's not so catnippy anymore though -- somehow it made its way into the laundry. Sammy has also learned to avoid little Cassie. She'll whack him for no reason. It was Sammy's B-day yesterday! July the 7th.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Wheeeee I got my report card today.......... yay?

--'' I got told I was a good student by about five teachers, none of them had anything bad to say about me, and one told me to continue math at the academic level. --''

Yesterday someone told me I had an animus complex.

...Depression is just anger without enthusiasm. I just thought you should know that.

Comment

• Speaking of depression...okay never mind I don't want to speak about depression, it makes me feel depressed. (That was the most twisted sentence I've ever written.)

You know what makes me mad? When people think I'm mean or being mean and I'm not. I have an incredibly big mouth and I say whatever I want to say without thinking about it sometimes. Most of the things I say are true though...painfully truthful.

Depression is a weird thought to me. It's like hurting even when you're supposed to be happy, like a hidden cry behind each fake smile you push out. For some reason I love to smile a lot. No face is complete without a smile. The only time I don't smile is when I sleep. It's so weird and everybody is bugged by it. My friends say they've never seen my frown, but frowning makes everyone else feel sad and uncomfortable like they're not supposed to laugh. It sometimes shows that you're angry and mad and it makes people afraid of you.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Jezz, I have not been on for one day and the Togr goes up 3 pages!

I am going on my annual beach trip in exacly one week!! I can't WAIT!!!!! It's so much fun. We always have a MAJOR water ballon fight. We end up using over 2000 water ballons, plus water guns. The water is always warm, clear and there is usally no jelly fish. I hate jelly fish.

I like your avi. Z!! Alicia Keys, of course. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am sorry you are home alone on your birthday. *huggles Z* Well, we are here!

Depression. I did a proposal paper on it. I don't like to talk about it, either, Z. I hate it when someone thinks I am mad or sad and I am not. They keep on asking, 'are you okay'. It gets really annoying.
          Can anyone really frown? I don't think I ever have. A sad face, yes, but not a frown.
          How was the report card, Aurora? All a's? I never get all a's just, a's and b's. Huh, I don't see how ppl can get all a's every report card.

I hope Mr. Buggles is still alive! Where did you get these cattipillars? From the ground? I think I missed the day you got them.

Oh, I forgot, I didn't know who any of the authors were on Defenders sig. except for Tolkein and DD.
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Whoa 2000?! This kid in my class had a party at his house and all the girls ended up bringing water guns and the boys brought water ballons, we had a lot of fun and all ended up getting soaked!

Yeah I was gone for 1 week and it went up 6 pages and I will soon be gone for 2 weeks at camp!

Comment

• Yeah, it's alot, but is spread out over 14 people. Then, in another house we have some more of my family and, I have no idea how many they have.

Yeah, I am scared just thinking about coming back to read at least 8 pages. I will probably just read the last 2 or 3 pages.

That sounds like so much fun, Z! Did yall plan the fight?
              **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Yeah we all planned it. For some reason none of us can have a normal boy-girl party without spraying each other with water guns.
                Hee-hee that was the most fun I've ever had other than going to Valleyfair, (an amusement park,) with my classmates and getting soaking wet on a waterslide. (Nobody had a swimsuit so it was really fun!)

I need to make my avatar smaller I think I can do it so I'll edit it tomoroww.

Comment

• I didn't buy Mr. Buggles; I got him off the ground. Well, no, actually. I saw him chewing a leaf on the honey suckle plant err... bush/plant. It's in this big bush mass surrounding some other plant. So I captured Mr. Buggles like that. Then later I saw Fuzzbuzz xcrawling around on a neighbor's sidewalk. So one off the ground, one not.

--Brain Storm, Brain Storm!!--

Nope, I can't think of anything else to say. But look! Two new posts!

Which... Mep. We don't usually have a lot of water fights...

And now I'm really tired so I can't think of anything else to post anyway. Urp.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I never thanked you for letting me join VGDawn, Gryph. If any one has not joined, JOIN!!!! It's great! Oh, and thanks for that scone link.

You need to plan a water fight and get in one! It's sooooooo much fun.

We went to an amusement park, Six Flags over Texas at the end of last school year. It was so much fun! I rode my first real roller coaster. I was with my best friend and two of my other friends. We decided to ride a water ride. It was the roraing rapids. All of them were determind not to get wet, don't ask me why. Well, I sat next to my best friend and he and I got soaked about, 10 seconds into the ride. The two other guys I was with did not get wet the entire ride. The absolute last chance they got to get wet, it was heading our way. Then it turned and they were the ones to get wet. We had a good laugh after that.

Sorry, I talk to much! No more.
                    **Neets**

Comment

• You're welcome Nitafan! *beaming* Anyone who hasn't joined, you need to! BiW said just the same thing. Thanks, Nitafan, that means something to me.

Heh. You can't possibly talk too much here!

Even though I haven't really finished building my website, I've started to upload it. I love it! There are a lot of files to upload; I've set it into frames. Meh. My webby: www.freewebs.com/valorgryphon. I wish more than ever now that I had my own domain name. It looks so... I dunno, stupid with 'freewebs' in front. Ah well. I even have to add a link on my page saying 'click here to get free webhosting!' that links back to freeweb's main page. That's so stupid! I'll try to finish uploading tomorrow.

Comment

• My computer blocked it for some reason, that's weird. There is nothing bad in it, is there?
                        **Neets**

Comment

• Gryphon, that's so cool. ^_^ Did you draw the gryphons? I love the colors.

Meh...I feel like Jell-o. My mom got this new shampoo that's green and gloppy and now I smell like a kiwi...

Tui! I commented on your story on xanga. I don't know if I was much help, but it was fun to read. I just found out there's a YW blogring.
                          Metaphors be with you.

Comment

• OOH!!!!! WATER FIGHTS!!!!! One time we had a random neiborhood water fight... We all got out our water guns and ran around the neighborhood chasing my older brother and his friend. Hee hee. It was fun... Until they hid on the roof and we got in trouble and couldn't play anymore...
                            Ooh... webbies...
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• My old name used to be crookedfrog13, but then I left for a while and wasn't able to return until now. Sad.

Gryph, you forgot RJ! Robert Jordan! Oh, and I love he words you own!!! Rah rah rah! < Gryphons words.
                              Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                              :wigglesmile:
                              And really bad eggs...
                              Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                              S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                              Barf Incident)
                              Weak Sauce!

Comment

• There isn't anything bad in it at all. I don't know why your computer blocked it. Thanks, Calliope! I did the gryphons. The blue one at the very top is a phoenix though. I hardly have anything uploaded, so most of the links won't work. The white links are ones that I haven't created a page for, offline or online.

I've never heard of Robert Jordan.

Hey!!! I had a strudel for breakfast this morning. Oh, yeah. When I upload my Sammy picture and document, you could see what the doggy looks like! Same for the cats if you haven't seen them before. Sadly I don't have a picture of Mr. Buggles or Fuzzbuzz, but maybe I could get my brother to take pictures and upload those onto the computer. He's the one with a digital camera. If you have Internet Explorer it looks better, but only because I've colored the scrollbar. I love the scrollbar!

Now to upload more... ((And post!))

Oh, in case any of the pictures won't load. They're all either PNG or JPG.

Comment

Working...
                                X