No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats was totaly random.... I am trying to think of smthn else to write! I don't want to end up like Diego in Poots stomach No, nthn.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Long drives are terrible for me. Absolute torture. I get car sick really easy. Heh. Usually staring out the window helps a lot. That or covering your head with a blanket. One time my mom asked me to punch out a few coupons for a restaurant on the way to it, and I couldn't even do that.

All of you talking about your injuries... just silly. It makes me think of my brother. We're both kinda reckless, but I've never broken a bone or got a scar. Lesse, oh! I know. My brother, the idiot, was dangling a string in front of my face. Sparkle dove for it. The result? She clawed my face and eye. It actually didn't hurt at all. All of the pain came from the scratches on my face, not in my eye. It turned out that it was a clean cut and that nothing was hurt. I also remember this really bad knee scrape from roller blading on gravely concrete, but I was really little then. Other than that, nothing serious. My brother slipped on a friend's porch when it was slick from rain. He split the skin between his index and middle finger. He was also hit in the eye with a 60 mph baseball. It was the very last day of school last year, a Friday.

Books in the car? Just thinking about it makes me feel queasy. Nnnng... That's why we have book tapes. I've done way longer in a car. Like last vacation. That was threatening to be two days.

*huggles Tui* I hope the rest of the year is great.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ouch! nah, I learned to read in cars...But what I mostly do incars...is sleep.
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I normally can't sleep in the car. Maybe for half an hour, but that's it. I have a chicken pox scar on my forehead, but it's not really noticeable. The little... my brother's friend is gone and he's outside playing ao I'm finally in peace. *sighs in relief* Music can only drown out so much. I've been reading, as usual.

Some teachers at school said that you shouldn't listen to music while doing homework. Music seems to make work easier for me, not harder. Maybe teachers just want to torture people and make homework as hard as possible... I have to stop thinking about school. *groan* I only have a few more weeks of being normal! Normal for me, at least. I like school, but I start stressing about tests and stuff. I can't help it.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I sometimes get car sick but usually it's only if i lay down in the seat! BUt I don't do that anymore. Anyway it isn't that comfortable.

So has anyone had any chocolate cake lately? I have. It was chocolate cake with chocolate icing and choclate cookie crumbles. It was yummy, but very filling.

I'm sorry I haven't been on. My internet hours were up.

~Danzrgrl101~
            "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
            "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
            "You've got to have been

Comment

• I love chocolate cake obsessively. Same for cookies. I don't like chocolate chip cookies loaded with chocolate chips because "it tastes only chocolate and not cookie." I really like cookies. Hey, I found out something new yesterday. Did you know that hwite chocolate isn't chocolate? Hehe, I didn't know that. I knew that chocolate came from cocoa beans, but I didn't know that white chocolate didn't. White chocolate is a something.

Oh, about hating America, a few pages back. Our culture is pretty disgusting. Everything is so terrible. At first, when I read everyone's posts on this, I agreed. I don't want to live here; I want to go to a different country. But no, I thought, instantly after. No, that's not my goal. I'd rather make a difference in my community. Not by being president, but by some other way. Ditching American entirely isn't going to make it better. Not at all.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Homework is evil. EVIL I tell you! I CAN NOT do homework without background noise or music. Music is awsome. Music fixes everything. Kinda. Not really. It makes homework slightly less unbearable, it makes me happy, oh, and it annoys the hell out of my brother sometimes. Teehee. I luff annoying my brother.

I love chocolate of any kind. Did you know that chocolate is really a vegetable although not really? Yeah, it is:

Chocotate is a Vegetable
                Chocotate is derived from the cocoa bean.
                Bean=vevetable

Sugar is derived either from sugar cane or sugar beets. Both of them are plants, in the vegetable catagory.
                Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

To go one step further, chocolate bars also contain milk, whick is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.

lol. Yeah, chocolate? A health food? Cool. lol. My friend gave that to me. Now there is an excuse to eat chocolate.
                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Lessee, scars. I have one that's buried in my eyebrow from when I was about two, I don't remember that. I have one on my leg from a nail sticking out of a couch that I ran into at girl scouts. I have one in an unmentionable place from surgery when I was in kindergarten, and I think I just got another one on my shin from a random scrape that didn't even seem too bad at the time.
                  I've got about two or three hours of plane time tommorow. Going to Maine for a week, so see all you happy people later.
                  CHOCOLATE! I like chocolate, but I haven't had any good chocolate cake for a long time. *goes off to look for chocolate*
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Scars? Weird. I have one on my right knee from kindergarten when some kid pushed me off the slide and I..bled..and beat the kid up..that felt good. My first actual physical fight.

Did you guys know that picking at a scab can make scars? I've got two where the skin is all wrinkly. You sort of get into the habit of rubbing them..and making the skin come off more...digusting, yeah, I know.
                    Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• db_pr.... 7 hours in a car is along time? Oh.... yeah, you live on an island.

I have spent 2 days straight in a car... we drove a very long way. And then stayed for a few weeks and made the two day treck back in the car. If you create games and stuff, it isn't so bad. After a while, it is torturous, but I made it through.. actually, I have made that trip about 6 times... (We moved 2 states away from our grandparents.)

Oh... scars.... I have a few... collect as time goes by. I have one on the back of my head.. courtesy of my brother (threw a rock at me and split my head open... love him though). I have 3 on my index finger on my left hand... I sorta chopped my own finger with an axe... fairly stupid on my part. One on my left ring finger... me again.. taking a serated knife out of the dishwasher... (last time I do dishes... right.). One on my right index finger on the top... piece of glass. Too many on my legs to count ... blame it on my active youth. One huge scar on my chest where my handelbars knocked the wind out of me when I crashed. One on my elbow where I took a chunk of my elbow off when I scraped it on the wall playing dodgeball in PE. A belly full of them cause I had kids and major stretch marks now (it is kinda freaky and some of them are so bad that they are still purple even 5 years later... *sigh*) I lost count at near 100 Yeah.. poor me. Oh, and one on my chin from chicken pox.

Not trying to brag, really...scars aren't the best thing, really.... most of mine are from my over-active youth or from my kids. I think of all the times that I got injured... I don't like being injured...

I would honestly trade away *ALL* of my scars and the injuries I had to suffer through for a quieter past. *smile*

Danzgrl: Yes... as a matter of fact... I have chocolate cake in the fridge... I wish someone would finish it. Last time I am buying a chocolate cake from Costco. They are huge and we have been eating at it for a week. *sigh* It has a cream cheese filling that is heavenly. *is happy... goes to get some more of said cake*

White chocolate is from cocoa butter...

Okay... my post for the day... at this rate, it will be 2 years before I reach senior... *sigh*
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I'm going to be gone for four days without a computer. *cris* It's not fair! My poor puppy... she doesn't eat well when we're gone... I better go before my mom starts screaming at me to keep packing.
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Both my parents are in Las Vegas! *screams* NOT FAIR!!
                          Well, I'm stuck home doin all the chores! Milkin the goats, feedin them, feedin the kids, takin care of the dogs...etc.
                          It sux, I know, everyone feel bad for me!
                          Oh, and BiW, it's about time somebody told you this....GO FALL IN A HOLE!!!!
                          MWAHAHA!
                          A SPAZ named TOP

Comment

• Poor you Angel. Four days without the computer. Not fair.

TOP POSTED!! YAY!!!!!!! You sound like my sister. Telling me to fall in a hole. ROFL! That's funny. You call those chores? I wouldn't. I'd gladly do all of those things for you. I luff your animals! BABY GOATS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Why don't you post more often?!?!?!

ack. Chani, your avie. It's cool, but there's just something about it... I don't know. Creepiness.

I wanna write more, but there's not much to write about since my last post. Hmmm... I'll just post a bunch of random thoughts...

Your poor puppy, Angel! I'm in four RPs, but I forgot what one of them was. Hmmm...
                            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BiW, dark chocolate is actually really good for you. Blech! Too bitter for me, though. XP

Owww, Chani! Neat avatar too. I have to keep looking at your username to remind me that it's your post that I'm reading. I link avatars with people a lot.

What, I was wrong about white chocolate? Oh, I'll never be right at anything at this rate! *groans* Okay, everyone who knows better should keep on correcting me, otherwise I'll be stuck with what I hear all the time. Can't correct my typing though... that's hopeless, what with all of the typos. Hehe, I love PM's puns though.

TOP:
                              Oh, and BiW, it's about time somebody told you this....GO FALL IN A HOLE!!!!
                              [screams] NOOOO!!! Poor BiW has had enough of falling into nonexistant holes, poor girl. Hehe.

Okay, this is so silly. Last night when we got done with playing flashlight tag, guess what we played? Duck, duck, goose! *dies laughing* OMG, so random. Haha. If anyone doesn't know what that is, it's a little kid's game where you all sit in a circle. One person taps each person on the head saying, "duck, duck, duck..." until they say 'goose!' The 'goose' has to chase the whatever until a) goose tags whatever and becomes the new whatever or b) whatever sits down and goose is the new whatever anyway. If a happens, then the old whatever goes into the 'pickle pot.' Hehe. Also, the 'big kids' (the current goose or whatever) don't always feel the rules apply to them. Example Goose Grace ran through the middle of our circle. At that point, my brother shouted, "you can't go through the goot!" "The what...?" So after that, we started calling the circle the goot. *rolls eyes* It was so stupid, but so fun. Ha!

Comment

• I feel bad for you Top. I am in Arkansas on my grandpa's computer. Better get of before my parents yell at me to get off. Okay, well, I don't have anything elseto say. So, bye all!
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X