No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah... I probably should decide where I'm going in life soon... all I know are the universities I want to go to, I have no idea for what. ^^ but if I can't think of anything or find anythign I really love, I might just go for accounting, even if people say I'm more of an editor... ^^

Comment

• Okay Aurora, there are these quizzes on www.gurl.com (Okay some sections on this site are bad so beware.) But the have the perfect university for you quiz
      and the job for you quiz. (Try it!)
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I just found out that I only had tracks 1 to 14 from Reanimation loaded onto the compie. So I had to dig around until I found the cd. *Huges disc* I love Linkin Park!

I saw The Day After Tomorrow. I liked the ending, minus the bit where the earth is coated in snow. Sorry M. Didn't like it as much as you did. Don't be too skeptical; disrupting the ocean currents by melting glaciers can pose a problem that would be as bad as or worse than what it was like in the movie. Nt nescesarrily cold, though.

I'm so upset! I haven't played Flashlight tag since school ended. You'd think I'd have time... but no. Weather, events, ect. I went to see the movie today, so that erased my chance of playing tonight. Wouldn't've been able to anyway; the ground is too wet.

BiW or Nitafan, one of you have to change your icon! It's the same!!! Ahhh... And your icon reflects my picture of you pretty well. When I read the posts, I look at icons, not names.

Back to The Day After Tomorrow. In the scene with the wolves, I kept on thinking "the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack," which was my history teacher's favorite quote. :P Hehe...

...less I hear the less you'll say, you'll find that out anyway...

I love Linkin Park!!! Yeah!!!

...over and over again, over and over again, over and over again, over and over again, over and over again...

-1Stp Klosr, Linkin Park, Reanimation
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Aurie, unless it's completely different in the States than it is here, you don't need to decide for ages. I mean, I'm going to university at the end of this, year, I've all but enrolled, and I still don't know what I'm doing. Start thinking about it, yeah, but you don't need to know your subjects, surely! Heaps of people change in first year anyway.

*grins* I'll probbaly still be deciding when I leave university. Then I might start worrying.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• lol. I think the wolves were kinda a spoof on Jurassic Park or maybe just a joke in there cause it looked too out of place.... Wolves wouldn't act like that anyways, my dad said that here they are trying to say that we pollute and abuse the earth too much and then lie about wolves, but I just said, "yeah but un natural events cause natural things to do un natural things" and then he sat there and thought about that for a while.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• Believe me Gryphon, I REALLY want to change my avi, but it's the only one I like out of the ones to choose from. And I can't upload my own! It's driveing me nuts!
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• AgentM:
                Wolves wouldn't act like that anyways
                True, true. I doubt they'd be so persistant! Wolves rarely attack humans anyway.

If you e-mail me your icon, I'll upload it and give you the link. Or I could tell you how to upload your own. It's free if you can find a free place. Like freewebs! :P

Mom loved The Day After Tomorrow. She's still talking about it!
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Really? So your mom liked it? Hmmmm.... Yeah I'M still talking about it and I saw it two weeks ago... maybe 3..... I dunno, it's vacation I don't pay attention to numbers.
                  THAT MOVIE ROCKED!!!!!!!!!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

• Believer, go to www.imageshack.us you can upload pics there and they'll host it for free. Otherwise, email it to Lee.
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• or www.photobucket.com that's what I use. It's cool because if you have a big/small picture for your avatar you can edit it to make it any size you want!
                      Okay, I haven't seen any movies here's what I want to see:
                      Harry Potter 3
                      Day After Tomoroww
                      Shrek 2 (Don't tease me, my little bro wants to see it!)

Comment

• Why would we tease you Z? Shrek 2 was good!!! I saw it yesterday. Harry Potter was pretty good too.... DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!! You already know how I feel about that one...
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Gryphon, I wanted to change my avi too, and I found the perfect one, but it would not upload! I saw a good one that was provided but, like, 2 other people had it! I choose it before I saw BIW post's, by the way. M, all I have heard about Day After tommorow was that it was bad. I thought it looked pretty good on the previews!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                          **Neets**
                          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• NF (That's you nitafan211): Just attach your avie to an email and use that, press view image and use that!

Comment

• Shrek 2 was good. Day After Tomorrow I heard was good. HP3 sucked!
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I heard that Shrek was going to be good.... I wonder though, cause I heard the first was going to be good and I really didn't like it.
                                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                                X