No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah!! I feel horrible. I felt sick before, and now I'm dead tired! And i can't stop sneezing because of the flowers I passes on the way home from a walk I just took. My mom wants me to clean all the junk off the floor in my room because our house is being flea bombed. Stupid neighbors. Our neighbor had fleas in his house and we have to get our house cleaned too. Liveing in a duplex sucks sometimes. I think I'm getting sick. Arg. Now I need to clean my room, which is mostly covered with my sister's stuff. I hope I can make it up the stairs. *sneezes*
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Poor you! I have a cold, but I'm almost better. I've been sneezing a lot lately. I just got a lot of money on Gaia... I wonder if that bracelet really is good luck?
      <3
      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Im sorry Biw. : ( Diego, I am not even going to start about your webby. Alrighty all, I am off. Watching a movie with my family. Night! Talk to yall tommorow!
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• *steals Z's toblerone when she comes my way*

Most recent big event for Angel Star. We're having a chat party! Every Saturday [Sunday for Tui] at 6:00 EDT is the time of the Chat Party. We also have a topic with more info. The last chat party was on Monday. We watched Monty Python & the Holy Grail, listened to Linkin Park, and had a whole lot of random fun.

BiW, you need lots of chocolate and hugs. *huggles* *hands over stolen toblerone to BiW*

AHHH!!! You have NO margins in your webby. Okay, you are going to play around with your css until you add margins. In fact, erase all the margin-whatevers and replace them with
          margin: 20px;

At least 5 pixels! I need margins.

Z... Oh, that's terrible. I know how that is.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I feel better now!!! YAY!!!!! Chat parties are fun!!!!!! Next time, I'm gunna come early, and steal peoples socks as they come in!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

PLASTIC FISHIES!!! I have to name them all! But I don't have them with me!!!! Let's see. The red one is Ski Bob. I don't know what I'm name the others.

Yum... Popcorn...gooooood.

Comment

• Okay I'm hoping gaia will get to my problem soon because they've fixed a few of my avie problems and I've posted it in the trouble section...hmmmmmm.
              Yay at familly bootcamp we have swimming today. At 12:00.
              That's far better than landscaping in the rain
              and doing tennis in the cold.
              Maybe I should hire Diego to destroy gaia if they don't fix my avie.....
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Hi all I was going to say something but like always I have forgotten what I was about to type! And knowing my luck I will wake up at 3 in the morning and remember! Anyway I have to go now cause I have a DVD and Pizza Night round mine with a few mates coming over!
                Night all
                Fox
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Hah. Listen to this:

My brother was playing chase the string with Skittles. Y'know, the classic cat game where you drag around a string and the cat pounces after. But, see, Sammy is a very jealous dog. He sees Tronas playing with Skittles. Tronas is not playing Sammy. He is playing with Skittles. So naturally, Sammy needs to play, so he plays chase with the string.

Sammy chases string. Wonderful.

Ooo, nitafan, I did an Eowen picture too. I put both of them at my webby in the Members page.

Steal socks? Eee, you might rip out the rest of my toe nail...

So now a bit of preplanning for the party. I don't have a job, so I'll have to steal money from Poot and stash it in our donations box. Then we can a lot more toblerone.

"...giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you..."

LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• YAY!! *goes to see Eowen* OH SO COOL!!

YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY GREEN SOCKS, BIW!! I STEEL YOUR FISHIES!!!

Alrighty, Pizza and DVD! Coolness! I woulden't mind pizza now. I haven't had pizza forever.

I LUFF LINKIN PARK!!

(I sure did shout alot..)
                    **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'm mad at Gaia. I can't get on any of the topics I've been posting in! All I get is a blank page... One of my AG sites is messed up too.

I've got horse-back riding today. Yay!
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Angel Star. Look at the help section. I'm pretty sure there's a topic about that. Anyways what's your gaia name? Mine is Quien! Here I'll show a pic...
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• NO NITA!!!! MY FISHIES! MINE!!! *huggles fishies and stares at them in a gollum-like way* My fishies! Wait! Where are my fishies!!???!?!?!? *runs upstairs to find fishies.* YES!!! I have found them! Ok, now I can name them. The red one, as I said before is Ski Bob, lessee, the blue one will be...I have no idea. Any suggestions anyone? I have a blue fishy, a purple fishy, a yellow fishy, an orange fishy, and a green fishy. Neets can name the green fishy. I luff my plastic fishies.

Ok, I won't steal your socks Nita. Maybe. I might just steal one. JUST DON'T TAKE MY FISHIES!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I luff to play chase the string with my kitties!!! Onlt the kitties often mistake my toes for string when ever I walk into a room. Or when i wake up. My foot will be hanging off the edge of my bed, and one of them will attack it. It tickles. I LUFF MY FISHIES!!!!! MINE!

Comment

• It's working now. My compute's being nice right now. My Gaia name is CinderStarlight. I rode a pony today. His name is Gordo. He's so fun to ride. He's a lot faster than the horses and he doesn't pull on the bridle.
                            <3

Comment

• Okaises, I won't take fishies. Update on there names: Ski Bob, Aaron, Squishy, Moo. Childish, Z, Biw and I named them! There great names, huh?!

I have always wanted to go horse back riding. Never have, though. The only thing is I am afraid of horses.

School starts tommorow for me. I won't be on as often... I'll miss yall! I luff yall! Bye!!
                              **Neets**

Comment

• Yea, fishies! Ok, i gotta get them strait. I'm getting confused:
                                <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>The red one is Ski Bob
                                <LI>The blue one is Sqishy
                                <LI>The green one is Aaron
                                <LI>The orange one is Moo[/list]

I think the orange one was Moo, it might've been the yellow one. No, it was the orange one.
                                Ok, so what we have left are the yellow and purple ones. The purple one is a girl and the yellow a boy. I need sugestions please!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X