No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry Gryphon. I never make the party.
    Hey VC! If you're bored and you have nothing to do could you copy down the list of British words for me? Or just tell me a few?? I want to talk funny too!!!!
    Happy Bunny is so awesome. I have a notebook, pen, and sticker for my skateboard. Skateboarding is awesome! Even though I can't do any tricks...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Artemis Wolfang I feel for you! I really do!! Thats so sad But I have been told that the first time is the worse after that it gets easyer!! Not that I would know as I'm a completely hopeless case when it comes to girls but it does get easyer!!

What English words do you need Zgirl??? Im bristish too hhahhaha.

Fox
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Well VC was reading a book where in the back they had a dictionary of British words. (I don't know what the heck you call it.) Like till, ect.
        London is the prettiest place in the world!

Comment

• I'm back! I was up at Martha's Vineyard with my cousins and it seems like I've been gone an age. Now I'll go catch up...sorry for the short post.
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ohhh! I've been there! *huggles Ella.*
            Martha's Vineyard is so cool the waves are so big on the coast too. I hope you had a good time...

Comment

• I have never heard of it. *huggles* Welcome back!

Im sorry, Artemis. Thats sad.. Like Fox said, they say the first time is always the hardest. Fox, compleatly hopeless?
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• That's sad Artemis. I hope you get through it strongly though!
                *huggles*

Comment

• e_e Thanks guys. You guys really help. I... if I'm not on for a bit, that's probably why, and school's starting this week. e_e *is reaching new levels of stress*
                  "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                  "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• I have already started school. It's not that big of a deal. It is stressful the first day but after that it will be ok. Trust me. Just put a smile on. And don't think about it being stressful, think about the good things. ok I am going to shut up now cause I cant get on very long

~Danzrgrl101~
                    "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
                    "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
                    "You've got to have been

Comment

• Aw, Artemis.. *hugs*

I missed the chat too. But it was worth it, because I was skiing, and it was awesome... even though it was really cold.. I had some great runs. Hopefully I'll make next week's chat.
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I've never been skiing before. I'd probably break my neck, but it seems like fun. I have to practice my flute or both my mom and my band teacher will get mad... No one in band really practices, except for a few people. Maybe five or six at most.
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hmm... I've never gone through a break up. Eh. *shrug* I think we'll be breaking up after this year though, but it won't be a violent break up, I don't think... Because he goes to university after this year. ^^ Unless we attempt to commit to a long-distance relationship or he stays back in the local university (UWO- actually one of the top universities in Canada), yeah, we're breaking up, but I don't anticipate it to hurt much. Because I think we both know it'll happen. And we'll probably remain friends...

If I'm involved in his decision to stay here for the local university, I'll beat the crap out of him. He can go farther, I don't want to hold him back. And even if, it's not like we're doing anything BUT avoiding the inevitable. --'' He knows as well as I do that when I graduate high school, chances are high I will not be sticking around.

But I think the most likely outcome will be that we'll remain friends... yup. ^^

Argh, I can't wait for school to start... TWO MORE WEEKS....

Comment

• Uh - did anyone get to the chat party? Lots of people missed it (including me, so I'm not blaming anyone). I'm just imagining one person sitting there in chat getting lonely .

Hmmm, can I think of words for Z?
                            Well, obviously she's Zedgirl, not Zeegirl.
                            UK trousers = US pants. UK pants = US underpants. Discussion about girls not allowed to wear pants to school = weird.
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Listening to Weezer. That makes me happy. I love Weezer. haha, especially Buddy Holly. this is a good song. aw it's over. *snuffles*

awww, that sucks Artemis!! We're here for you though!!

Z: I dunno what book VC has read, but either way I have a GREAT reccomendation for you (and it has the dictionary of British words and what they are in America too). Actually, it's a series by Louise Rennison. Don't know the proper name of the series, but the first book is Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging. Second is ON the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of A Sex God. The 5th was just released in America called Away Laughing on a Fast Camel, though I understand it's under a different name in the UK I think. Anyways, those books are HILARIOUS, literally laugh out loud funny. so I suggest them to anyone here (though can't do a proper book swap or whatever you call em as I already have about 50 trillion books in line to read. heh)

I have some friends from England. it's funny, the whole pants/pants difference, especially when you play Lord of the Pants (erm, this game we made up where you substitute words from the Lord of the Rings quotes with the words "pants". ex. "One Pants to Rule them all".. not a very good one, though it gets hilarious in later cases, especially for the British seeing as how "pants" means the equivalent of underwear for them). I discovered that "Wellies" are boots. bit confuzzled by that for awhile in a convo with my friend.

skiing=fun. snowboarding=even more fun!!
                              ------------------------------
                              Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                              -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• I found out that my "friend" has the same bus schedule as me. I have mixed feelings about all of this. Sometimes she's a friend, sometimes she's not. It did make me feel glad that she was on the same bus as I was. I won't be alone. And who knows? Maybe she really is a great friend; I suppose I just don't know her well enough.

*huggles Artemis* I don't know how it feels. Yeah, some boys are cute, but I can't get myself to ask anyone out. In fact, I don't even feel like asking anyone out. I'm really busy all the time.

The first day has never been stressful for me. Maybe the first week gets on the edge of being stressful, but not the first day. Maybe my schools go easy on students. Probably the reason why every school is doing awful where I am.

Awesome, Tui!

I think everyone needs a little bit of cheering up. I can make hot chocolate! (Wow, something I can 'cook') *opens hot chocolate baggy, pours it in cups, boils water, pours, & stirs.* Hot chocololate for everyone.

[edits:]

Oh, I have a hot chocolate cooking story too... hehe. Everything is a disaster for me. I won't tell the story now, but here's a word of warning: Make sure there's water in the tea kettle before you heat it up.
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X