No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushy quote! EEEWWW! But I loved daemons. I wanted one ssssssssooooo bad after I read the first one. And i almost stopped reading after <span class="ev_code_WHITE">She left Pan in the realms of the dead</span>it was so sad.
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    I promise not to funfun anymore
    Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Lol. You know, for all the ppl who do spoilers....it doesn't help, I always read them anyways . Very mushy quote..... I wanted a daemon too. I LOVE PAN!!!!
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I want a daemon so badly! And I cried when <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lyra left Pan behind</span>! It was so sad!

Okay, randomness: do you guys have scars? Maybe it sounds kinda morbid, but it's fun to relive your pain, don't you think? I just like to know how people got their scars. I have one, just a short vertical line, next to my left eye. I got it when I was about four; I was jumping on the bed and I fell off. All I remember was my mom screaming. This may sound strange, but I like my scar. I've had it for so long and it's part of my personality.

Yeah, I went to camp! It was so much fun! But I'm glad to be home.

Five weeks till school starts. I have a really long summer. What about the rest of you? (Those who don't live in New Zealand, that is...AHEM! Tui, where are you?)

As for Lyra/Will...hmmph. It was okay. But we don't need to post quotes here, shippers! *coughDiegocough* Eheheh.
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Lol Ella. Hehehehehe, scar on left eye? You're like Auron! *hugs Ella*
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Okay... lemme know when you are all done talking about the books... cause I haven't read them... by the beginning of next week, I might be prepared to talk about them... (if Amazon would hurry it up!)
            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I've got a scar on my lip where I had stitches. I hit concrete face first at school in second grade. I actually don't remember much about it. Just that I lost a baby tooth and my front permanent tooth chipped halfway off. You can't really see the scar though.

I'm going to have to spend around EIGHT HOURS IN THE SAME CAR AS MY LITTLE BROTHER TOMORROW! I'm gonna die if I don't have my headphones. He ALWAYS plays his gameboy with the volume all the way up. It gives me a really bad headache. The drive is going to be so fun. *sarcasm* I hate long drives.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• AngelStar, I am going to Arkansas tonight..... 7 hours in the car with my brother AND sister, what fun! I will have my books and music so I will be good.....I have a small scar on my back that still hurts from time to time....
                **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• 7 hours in a CAR!!!??? *faints* I can't do that. Well, I've spent longer time in a plane but that's with food, drinks, and Walking Tall.
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I've got so much family in Arkansas. I hope we have time to see everyone. Most of my cousins are girls. I've only got one guy cousin. He's really nice though. I'll also have to put up with my dad... He can be as bad as my brother at times.

[rant]My throat hurts now. I've been screaming at my brother and that little... his friend. They were going into my room, which is OFF LIMITS! I hate it when people go in my room. MY ROOM! The little... boys were screaming back at me. My brother's friend doesn't like me. They are the loudest children in the universe. I'm going to go crazy if they don't shut up![/rant]
                    <3
                    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Tui, where are you?
                      *wails* I'm sorry! I'm in my final year of school, and it's psychotically difficult here and I just don't have time for ANYTHING. But Im trying to get on as much as possible.. and I miss being here more often...

Um, scars, right... I have
                      -one on my left forefinger where I cut it with a knife- it's quite small and thin. I'm fond of it.
                      -one on the palm of my right hand- not sure where I got that, I probably cut it too.
                      -transfusion scars on my stomach from injections before I was born. w00t, I have scars that are older than I am.
                      -scars all over my knees and stuff... my legs scar easily. But they're fairly small.
                      -a small chicken pox crater on my forhead. It's my favourite scar, dunno what, I suppose because it's fairly tasteful.

I think that's all... I beat Ella, though.

I bawled <span class="ev_code_WHITE">when Lyra left Pan behind.</span>
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• You're odd Ella. I have a scar on the right side of my right knee from when I scraped it on a glass table, one on my thumb from when I cut it, *shudder* one on the very top of the bridge of my nose, from chicken pox, I hate that one, and one on my hand from when my sister scratched me a few years ago.

I had soooo much fun today. My grandmother came from Texas to visit us for a week or so, and today, we went all over the place buying stuff. We went to a book store (which we had to drag my brother into) and I bought the HDM trilgy. YAY! READING! I haven't started them yet though, I wanted to wait until I was sure I had a few good hours of time to read, because otherwise, if i had to stop, I would die of not being able to read long enough. Books are awsome. *huggles books* I'm gunna become obsessed with this series. I know it. By tomorrow, I'm gunna have at least half of The Golden Compass read.

OMG NITA! 7 That's a long time. I'd die. I can't read in a car, not for long at least, I'll get sick. Stupid motion sickness...

I hate my siblings' friends. They are obnoxious little brats! Except one of my sisters friends. She's really nice. TOP and I call her Teddy Bear. She's so cute! BTW, where is TOP?

I'm really happy. You know the thin layer-ish part of a popcorn kernal? I got one of those stuck inbetween one of my teeth and my gum. It annoyed the hell out of me! I couldn't even eat a banana without it hurting, and that's not all, once it started, it didn't stop. Which was killing me! But, it came out the other day, and now I can eat without being in agony!!! YAY!!!!!!!

I think 'll start reading now. The book is taunting me. Just sitting there...
                        Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• lol, Ellas odd? Why does everyone think 7 hours is a long time? When i went on my trip a few weeks ago we went to Florida, 14 hrs there, 14 back. We stayed the night in a hotel, but it was still a long way.....

Biw, I could NOT survive in a car trip without reading, I don't get motion sickness. Oh, I am in the middle of the Golden Compass now.... *goes to read* It is soooooo good, I might add.
                          **Neets**

Comment

• Hey! I have a chicken pox scar on my forehead too. Coincidences of life
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I have nvr had chicken pox before...
                              **Neets**

Comment

• Originally posted by EWizard11:
                                Welcome to the one, the only, Topic of Great Randomness, where it is the free will and right of the people to get off topic as much as they want! [cheering]
                                Ahead, we may or may not see:

+ The reasons WHY we get off topic (probably not, unless you people want to help me out...)
                                + Totally random nothing (probably)
                                + More totally random nothing
                                + All new types of totally random nothing
                                + And much, much more!

So welcome to the Topic of Great Randomness, where it is the free will and right of the people to get off topic as much as they want!!

*Ella*
                                She who is guilty of doing Darth Vader breathing into the phone to scare the telemarketers...
                                "If you want to know about a man's character, find out what his cat thinks of him."
                                -Anonymous

"All that is gold does not glitter,
                                Not all those who wander are lost,
                                The old that is strong does not wither,
                                Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
                                From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
                                A light from the shadows shall spring,
                                Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
                                The crownless again shall be king."
                                -J.R.R. Tolkien
                                My fave poem from the whole LOTR (and there are certainly enough of them!).

THE VERY FIRST POST OF TOGR! BY YOUR ONE AND ONLY ELLA!
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X