The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all.

I just don't feel up to posting. I am in a rather foul mood and can't think of anything nice to say... *sigh*

There are problems on another site I am on and I seem to be in the middle of it. So, thinking that people are as nice and forgiving and accepting as me, I posted something I now realize I shouldn't have... people took it wrong and they blew it out of proportion. *throws up hands* Guess I won't work so hard to make life better for them, now. I hate that. I love to do things for people and make people laugh... and when it is thrown back in my face, I don't take it well. Needlesstosay, I have commitments there so I have to go back and I can't just take a hiatus for a week and let everything blow over, so to speak. So, I will just post here about how silly people can be and I hope that they get over their swollen head and tender feelings and we can get on with our lives again. *sigh*

The upside is that I discovered the more upset about something the better my writing is. One of my better posts of all time was written in response to her 'Chani, not to be mean or anything' posts. I guess that I will just have to keep my mouth shut over there and not post anything that could be misconstrued by anyone. *sigh* (Which is very frustrating... takes me longer to really 'think' things out before I post and instead of making it better, it just upsets me more that I have to be that 'careful' about what I say.)

Ahh well, there isn't much I can do anymore about it. Ranting here is good, though.... helps me 'get over it!' faster. So, thank you all for your listening ears and for your friendships... I am so looking forward to Saturday and our next 'chat'.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Ahhh. What did you say Chani? *huggles*
      Hey. Diego likes it when he gets in the middle of things.
      *remembers a certain rp with a certain Voldermort and Amyas*
      Oh well. It's really hard too express yourself online when you don't have or or 's!!!!!!
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Aww, poor Chani...I hate it when people think that you're doing something wrong because of some little thing you said that you didn't really mean...

Hey everybody! (Oh, wait, not everybody, everybody whose age is between 13 and 19.) There's this great site for teen writers here, at TeenLit.com. They're undergoing a site makeover right now so there's probably not much that you'll be able to do, but two weeks or so ago I signed up to be a book reviewer. They send you a book, you send in your review within a month, and you get to keep the book! Sounds great doesn't it? Another good site for teen writers is Frodo's Notebook. You can send in poetry, short stories and essays for consideration to be published there.

If you have a spare moment, please take my quiz and tell me what you think!
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I got a Cannot Find Server?
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ella... me too.

For everyone: I am better now... it is like a storm... things will pass with time. Really.

Z... thanks... huggles are always welcome. And would that I could just zoom in a conversation and stir up trouble like Diego! I am just too nice, I guess. Should toughen up a bit and be a little ruder and meaner .
            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• Brain over brawn? What's wrong with settling for a little of both? Or better, a lot of both. A bit of what you're doing is practicing over and over again so that you'll be able to react. When you're attacked, you won't even have to think to defend yourself. And that's the important thing. You don't have time to think.

*huggles Chani* I don't know if it means that muc; huggles has become pretty common, but I really mean it when I use it. You're all great friends. And Chani is awesome here.

Hehe. I love ranting.

OMG, love your quiz. Hehe. I couldn't resist... had to put "I KEEL YOU!!!" as my first answer. But hey, wait. I my results aren't showing up! The page cannot displayed. Hiss spit. Grr.

Ahhh, nooooo! Not a rude, mean Chani!

Skittles is the sweetest cat. He was rubbing on Sammy earlier.

I just finished a book I got from the library called Black Mirror. It's good, but it's very dark. Fiction, not fantasy.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *huggles Chani* It will be okay...

I got cannot find server, too.

Aww, cute kitty!

Um, I dunno if I have anything else to say...no. I will write later...

I just looked back and saw my post with all one lines..
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Ahhh gee, guys (and gals) thanks... I feel much better now... (looks around..) Now where is that smiley?? Ahhh there it is.

Anyhows... all over and I am all better.... Just needed some time with ya all!

Comment

• I HAVE TO WRITE THIS ALL IN SCREAM MODE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!
                    I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY CHARACTER ON GAIA ONLINE FOR 5 MONTHS!
                    AND JUST WHEN I GET IT PERFECT I GO TO CHANGE ITS EYES AND IT TURNS INTO A FRICKIN MAN! SO WTF! NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER ON THE SITE AND IT'S DRIVIN ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Awww! I fell luffed! Alrighty, ppl, what are we talking about? This is odd, we don't have a subject in the togr!!!

Jeez, im sorry hermana. *huggles* Well, um, I don't know what to say...'it will all be good' isn't right in this situation. *scratches head* How about, it will all be good?
                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      **Neets**
                      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'm not going to bother reading all the posts I've missed. I just got back from Arkansas. We got a breakfast buffet every morning... I probably gained 10 pounds. Oh well. It was really good food. Saturday we saw my dad's family. My little cousin has dwarf hamsters. They're so cute! We all went out to eat at Western Sizzlin for dinner, then we went over to my uncle's house for desert. I got to ride back to the hotel in my aunt's jeep. It was so cool. Unfortunately, it was cold outside. I think that's how I got sick. My throat hurt in the morning and I have a cold.

The next day we went to my mom's oldest sister's apartment. Her younger sister and my cousins came over there too. My dad took my cousin and me to the Target nearby after I begged for half an hour. We got Starbucks coffee. I had a java chip frappachino. *drools* We were hyper the rest of the day.

Yesterday my cousin with the hamsters (I don't know how to spell her name...) came over and we went shopping. I got a bracelet. The lady said that it's like a Turkish good luck charm or something like that. Then we went bowling and my dad saw some people he hasn't seen for a very long time. My brother was doing really badly, so I put the bracelet on him. He hit most of the pins that time, but kept getting gutter balls afterwards. We went back over to my uncle's house for pizza and cookies.

I'm tired... I didn't sleep on the way back. I read most of the time and listened to music. I'm so glad to be home.
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• YAY ANGELSTAR IS BACK!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE CHAT IS AWESOME NOW! PEOPLE ARE ALMOST ALWAYS IN THERE.
                          I'M STILL YELLING BECAUSE GAIA BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL PEOPLE! DO YOU HERE ME! E.V.I.L. SING IT WITH ME!!!!! E-V-I-L!!!!
                          *RUNS AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH TOBLERONE*

Comment

• If I could get on it, I would. *growl* My computer's mean. I'm trying to catch up on everything I've missed... It's going to take a while.
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hey you're back! KEWL!

BTW, changed my website too:
                              http://free.prohosting.com/syprox

This time it'll actually get updated, the other server sucked.
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Welcome back Angel Star! WOHOO!

The glass museum is awesome! but a lot of things were closed because of private veiwing or something like that (it isn't fair!)

My dad wouldn't let me get the Kanye West Cd because it had explicit material , so I had to settle for Alicia Keys (I'm not complaining, Alicia Keys is a Wicked awesome singer *winks at Z*)

Gaia online are "Every Villian is Lemons"? Haha. That is terrible, 5 months of hard work. I'm sorry

I'm having loads of fun and My parents are thinking of driving down to Canada and staying there for a bit.
                                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Working...
                                X