No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like... I dunno. I'm bored. I wanna do something.

Hey. Did you know that I created the internet?

Muahaha!

Help.

Angel_Star... I'm having trouble trying to think of ways to put you into a play. I don't have anything to work off of. :/
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Do Angel's VGDAWN characters.
      Anyways Sharky forgot ME! But that's only because he's LOCO! (so is nitafan too!)

Those piccys are pretty Gryphon. YOu're good at drawing. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you guys all my drawings. *sighs*

Pops? Use that avatar that you showed us of the...hmmm what are they called? SOUTH PARK! use your south park avie. *iz cool*
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z, why're you complaining about Sharky not including you? He's only done two sections, and he's not done yet... He did not forget you.

I tried to click the link earlier, and it wasn't working. Before that it was. Weird. :/

Hey, it works now.

I can't draw hands with a tablet. So, if you didn't notice, that's why I have no hands. Meh. It's near impossibly. They look like claws or slugs, the fingers, I mean. Depends on the day.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• lol. It still looks cool. I can't draw hands period. So I always hide them conveniently somewhere! Sometimes I can draw the back of a hand though.

Uhhh you're bill gates Gryphon?

Comment

• Z:
            Uhhh you're bill gates Gryphon?
            No, no, no, Z! Bill Gates invented Microsoft, not the internet...

Who did invent the internet, anyway?

I wish I didn't have homework.

Comment

• Ah, I cant wait to see the rest of the story!! Oh, yes Pops. The South Park one is good! I luffed that one. lol

Gryph, I have no idea who invented the internet! I actually think it was a group of people. Maybe. Wait, I will ask my dad. *ask dad* The internet was not invented it was made over a great length of time. The military and several noted universitys worked on it. It was at first means of communicating between universitys. Sharing reasearch. It became more common when more universitys and places used it. Okay, I tried to type that as my dad and his friend said it. Sorry if some places aren't that acurate.

Oh, I wanna finish reading that story! And Gryph, anymore?
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Any more? Kit and Nita left. Okay, okay, I'll think of something.

Here, I'll cut this one off part way through it. Other people can add one.

Nita and Kit was around lots. They walked around lots more. They walked around so much lots lots lots that they were where they had started walking lots. Lots lots lots. And they saw

[next person]

Comment

• I think I will take a whack at it...

...and they saw a cat sitting in front of a bakery window looking at a peice of cake. They walked over to the cat.

KIT: Hello, kiytty cat!

NITA: Are you hungry kitty cat?

CAT: Why are you calling me 'kitty cat?' I have a name. Its Gryphon. And, yes, I am very hungry.

NITA: How about we go inside and we can get a little bit of that. Maybe there are some people inside who are nice..

THEY WALK INTO THE BAKERY AND LOOK AROUND TO SEE A GREAT ASSORTMENT OF PEOPLE. (I thought that whoever goes next could make this YW ppl...)
                  **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'll try I guess...It'll probably suck though...

NITA:whoa.

KIT:ditto.

Z WALKS UP TO THE CAT AND KNOCKS HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A TOBLERONE. HEAD ROLLS ON FLOOR.

GRYPH:OW!

Z:Hello I'm Z!

KIT WALKS AWAY CAUTIOUSLY LOOKING AT TOBLERONE IN THE GIRL''S HAND.

NITA ARRIVES LOOKING AT A BOY WITH AN I HATE BUSH TSHIRT AND A GHOST ARGUING WITH HIM.

And...

(wow that sucked!)

Comment

• Oh, that is great Z!! hehehe, I guess ppl here know where I stand in politics. hehehehe
                      **Neets**

Comment

• OMG. I am not gonna take any more crap from people at my school any more. I am getting really angry, and if you know me, you know it takes a lot to get me angry. Stupid loggerheads bugging me to insanity rantrantrantrantrant

*takes a deep breath* okay I'm done.

Walkarounds today, and you will never know my grades!! never I shan't tell you!

Brittany and I found two really cool plays for Drama Club to perform. I love drama club, I wish I could do Drama Club every waking minute I have, and I have determined that I want to be an actress, my mind is set and nothing can change it. I feel like this is what I'm meant to do, this is where I belong. It took me a while but now I have figured it out. I want to be an actress, it's not even a far off wish, like oh when I grow up I wanna be a teacher, I KNOW it now, I am sure of it. And when I have something I want, I get it. I think that is something that I have, a lot of ambition. Like in Claire and Violet, Violet has a lot of ambition and she starts to wonder wether it is her downfall or her drive, that is kinda how I feel. But I know what I want, but I don't know where to go from here, I'll ask Mrs. Miles later.
                        Okay and now that I am done revealing my hopes and dreams to complete strangers that I haven't met before...

I watched Clubhouse last night, it was so so good. And I don't even care if it's good or not, an hour of Jeremy Sumpter, I'm there. I think that these unusual obsessions of mine are the only thing that preserves the little sanity I have. Seriously.
                        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• LOL. ROFL. LOL. ROFL.

A friend in French class brought Alka-Seltzer to class, and put half a pill in his mouth. Foam starting coming out of his mouth and he started imitating convulsions lol. The teacher was wide-eyed "ARE YOU OK!!??"

I also did it but without the convulsions. Alka-Seltzer tasted baaaaaaad.
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• rofwtwl

omg these are all so good... tumbleweeds forever!!! lol

I went to Dreamworld on tuesday. it was fun, but it cost too much. i had to buy a pair of thongs (flip flops for the americans out there) cos my feet were getting too hot in my shoes. aside from the long lines, it was great fun!

Tui: there is nothing wrong with having net friends - is 'debbie' one of your friends who you were talking to online, cos you could always add her to the conversation and intro her to me. Just an idea. I hope you didn't get too freaked out by amelia - she's like that most of the time - crazy

Jaws: Your story's great *copies it into word sos she can read it all later and in one go*

You know what's really scary? I have become addicted to watching Yu-Gi-Oh in the mornings . Its the only things thats on and i have to keep watching the next day to find out what happends *blushes*

HeHe... i've been watching 'Starsky and Hutch' for most of the day. I've just got the DVDs of the second season! - if you liked the spoof (the movie with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson) and haven't seen the tv show, i reccommend that you do. Its great!

Yay i have just finished 'Trickster's Queen'! I reckon that Tamora Pierce should do a book of short stories showing all the little things that we have to make up fanfic about, like Kel and Alanna's first meeting and that swordfight they have in Trickster's Choice, what happens between Kel and Dom and (spoiler) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Aly and Nawat</span>. For those Tamora Pierce fans on the boards who is your fav. character? Personally i like Alanna - and this has nothing to do with the fact that i am relatively short (about the same height as her as far as i can work out - QUOTE from somewhere in POTS 'The lioness is a head shorter than me [kel] and she manages - kel is about 5'11" at the time - , have red hair and a cat that sits on my shoulders). Anyways...

Yay there is a new Pratchett book out!!! *must finish others first* , but its in hard cover .

diego: alka seltzer may taste bad, but think of the other option that you had to do that - vinegar and baking soda - that would have tasted worse. *wishes she could try that, but cant be bothered with only a couple of weeks of school left - ever!!!*

*looks at her last action* yay! only seven weeks of school to go and then SCHOOLIES!!! and then uni.

hey just a thought - do any of you guys get a white christmas - as in snow? *would love to experience a white christmas* Generally here its 40 degrees in the shade and we usually have a cold christmas lunch - seafood, ham and cold turkey are my faves.

I think i have written enough for one post, now i'm off to check VGDawn.

Alla

p.s. sorry about leaving the chat earlier this morning (my time) the server crashed or something.

Comment

• Diego: ROFLMAO!!!

Alla:
                              I went to Dreamworld on tuesday. it was fun, but it cost too much. i had to buy a pair of thongs (flip flops for the americans out there) cos my feet were getting too hot in my shoes. aside from the long lines, it was great fun!
                              I was about to say...

Net friends are cool.

Hehe. Alla watches Yu-Gi-Oh. *points* Ha-ha!

*laughs hysterically*

Yeah, little immature Gryphon.

*ducks*

Alanna is my fav. character. I loved the kitty. Can't remember his name though. Poor cat. I'd rather have him be really dead than a goddish thing in wazzit called.

I might've had one Christmas with snow... but yeah, the weather likes to pick other days. Snow is fun though. We sled down hills.

Yet another boring day home. I hate being sick. Meh.

Nearly a Senior Member! WHOOT!!!

Comment

• Karma Points 999
                                Karma Title Member
                                Karma Level 2 of 6 (6 is Best)

HA!!!!!!!

Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member Senior Member

*spazzes*

Karma Points 1,000
                                Karma Title Senior Member
                                Karma Level 3 of 6 (6 is Best)

Comment

Working...
                                X