No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cried, I hated that part.....They shoulden't have killed him.....
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• When I read that part, I was confused, I was reading so fast, that in the excitment, I kinda missed something. Then later, it hit me that he had died. I was so angry. I had to throw the book on the floor to keep myself from killing it. I was so angry. HOW CAN A CHARACTER LIKE THAT DIE???
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• LOVE the cat thing. Amazingly my cats aren't that bad. My mom can actually give one of them a pill in about 30 seconds, without even getting close to being scratched. My bird on the other hand is insane. Wing clipping involves either a thick towel or a pair of thick gloves. And she's really small too.
        The only time I've ever come close to crying at a book was in Whale Rider. Of course, I was in a shuttle thing going to the airport and there were people I didn't know sitting right next to me, so I didn't really want to cry that much.
        I still think the Amber Spyglass didn't properly explain things, and that
        SPOILER

Lyra and Will should NOT have been seperated. And I dont' like how they just fall in love and suddenly that's like the main plot. Ugh.
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        I promise not to funfun anymore
        Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• "White people are civilisation creators, Orientals are civilisation maintainers, and Blacks are civilisation destroyers."
          *choke*
          ARE. THEY. SERIOUS??? Ever taken a history class, you...

I may be white, but at least I have a brain and a sense of morals!

calliope: Moving sucks, but it's gonna be okay. I went through it and it was one of the worst periods of of life, but I pulled through and I have great friends now. But when school starts, don't try to be someone else, someone you think would have friends at your new school. That might get you 'friends' but they're not real and they're not people you want to know. Be yourself, and you'll be fine.

*goes off to read more*

*pops back in for a second* I saw I, Robot! It was good!

*be back*
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I need a vacation from my vacation. Orlando is lotsa fun. There are lots of things to do. But it is very hot and humid and yucky weather.

I got new eyes. Three pairs total. Now I can see clearly again. This makes me happy.

Sirius shouldn't have died. He probably would have been happy to know that he went down fighting Voldemort, rather than old in bed or something stupid like that.

I need to turn 21 so I can drink out a bottle. Drinking out of a bottle makes me feel cool. I learned this when Dani from work brought me back a Bottle of Root Beer. In the traditional sense. More power to me! Bwahahahhahahaha.
            http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Gack! Big OotP spoiler! Edit, drea, edit quick!

I cried when <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Sirius died</span>. I cried all three times I read the book. I hated it. And, even though I hope I'm wrong, I think that (I'll white out my theories for you too) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lupin's gonna die in Book 6 and Dumbledore's gonna die in 7. I'm pretty sure about Dumbledore.</span>

As for HDM, I'm in the first-book-was-better camp. Sorry guys, but I didn't like AS that much.

Cat/Dog/Pill thing: *dies laughing*

Anyway, camp was awesome, but I'm glad to be back!
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Hey, I am reading HDM and it is great so far! I am only on the 1st book, though. You went to camp, Ella? Cool! No wonder I haven't seen you in a while.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Okay. I'm going to have to teach you all something new. Just skipping a few lines and labling the next bit of text 'spoiler' doesn't work that well. Or at least not for me. So what you do is cut out all of the spoilerish text you just typed, go up to the color palet icon, open it up, select white, and paste your text. Or you could simply type it in the palet box. People can now read it by highlighting.

I hardly have to look at something to read it. That's what comes from reading so much. I don't have to look at my keyboard when I touch-type (type 'how you're not supposed to type').
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• " Like two moths clumsily bumping together, with no mo
                    re weight that that, their lips touched. Then before they k
                    new how it happened, they were clinging together, blindly pr
                    essingtheir faces toward each other. " Like Mary said,"
                    he whispered, " you know straight away when you like someone
                    -- when you were asleep , on the mountain, before she took you a
                    way, I told Pan --" " I heard," she whispered, " I was was
                    was awake and I wanted to tell you the same and now I know what I m
                    ust have felt all tehe time: I love you, Will, I love you--" T
                    eh word love set his nerves ablaze. All his body thrilled with
                    it, and he answered her in the same words, kissing her hot
                    face over and over again, drinking in with adoration the scen
                    t of her body and warm, honey-fragant hair nd hwait a sec <ENTER Pressed>
                    nd her sweet, moist moith that tasted of the
                    e little red fruit.
                    Around them there was nothing but silence, as if all hte wo
                    rld were holding its breath
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ya all are weird... I spend a day pulling up current flooring and cleaning said now devoid floor... and then put down tile and ya all have gone wack-o ... ^ especially you Diego!

What the heck is all this kissy face stuff? I hope it isn't in the books that I just told Amazon to send to me. *sigh* (Haven't been to the library in years... don't like to share my books with strangers.)

ARGH! And I still have more tomorrow... I really should be in bed, but I don't want to do tomorrow... *sigh*

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!

*gives in to the heavy lids and droopy muscles. Toothpicks aren't working anymore!*
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• *sends Chani a large bottle of Tiger Balm for her undoubtedly aching muscles*

I spent the weekend installing 2 air conditioners in my husband's office and our bedroom. Bruises in unmentionable places, but we can now close the door to sleep without roasting. Important, when you have 2 kitties who believe that they are each entitled to 1/3 of the bed.

My classes begin again at the end of August. Until then, I am catching up on all my neglected house projects, like the a/c installation and the 2 quilts that need to be recovered, and the foot high pile of mending.
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Meteorte I'm sure you have already told us all about a trillion times but what classes are you taking? Are you the teacher or the student? Is it college or Uni? Either way I know how you feel, I have just under two months of rest before myfirst year at uni and I have so much to do! Packing my books away, cleaning my room, getting cooking stuff, checking out the local area of uni, get use to driving long distance! get some bravery pills cause I'm just about to meet a bunch of new people, etc etc etc, And I totally understand about the cat sharing thing!! I read ages ago though that some cats carry an organisium that can be transfered to humans and it cause the human to feel depressed etc etc, I started wondering if i had it can't remember where I read it now but it was no joke! Why am I telling you this? I have not got a clue
                          Fox
                          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Oh, I know that excerpt. From The Amber Spyglass, right? That was so mushy. Too mushy.

Pan was cool, I think - the 'daemon' idea ws good.
                            Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• DDIIEEGGOOOOOO!!!!! [she shreiks as loud as she can]
                              Ack, I just told everyone how to white out spoilers. *grinds teeth* You could've at least put a warning that said 'spoilers.' Oh, and for the rest of the people, that's at the very very very end of the entire series, and the rest isn't anything like that.

Yeah, I absolutely loved the daemons.

Heh. Canyon [yes, the mad cat] own's my brother's bed. The other cats are fine on the floor. Sparkle is a pain and she knows it. In the morning, the bounces all over my parents bed until they get up and feed her. Mom has tried shoving off the bed, but she comes right back. Sparkle has also learned that she can use the ladder on my bunk bed just as well as I can. She's a strong kitty; sometimes I think all of that bulk is muscle, not fat and fur. She pulls herself all the way up. Cinnamon just jumps the distance. Really amazing, that is. Other than that, the cats know what's theirs.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *shrieks back* I DID IT ON PURPOSE! *clears throat* I mean...
                                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X