No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Angel's drawing! I can sort of draw, Like landscapes and stuff but that is pretty much it! Sry the post is so small!

~Danzrgrl101~
    "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
    "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
    "You've got to have been

Comment

• I don't pay much attention to the Teen Titans comics. I love the TV series though! YAY!!! PM! You gotta see the cartoon! YAY!!!!!!!!

OoOoOoOoOo! PEGASUS!!!!! PURY! I can sorta draw. I guess. I drew a gryphon a while ago. Maybe I should post it. Oh phooey. I don't have the drawing. I left it at my mom's house. Oh well. Later.

DANCING IS FUN!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I"M HYPER!!!!! YAY!! OVER-USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS! YAY!!!!!! HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!!!!! *runs into ceiling*
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Danzrgrl is going insane again. She's pushing keys on MY computer. I'm afraid she's gonna break something. Please help me! I like taking pictures of landscapes. I"m drawing a blank...Danzrgrl has made me forget everything I was going to type. She's laughing her head off right now and hitting the keys with her head! Help!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Don't get PM started talking about the vikings...lol.
          poot.
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oh gosh... all these ravens and stuff... I can't keep up with who everyone is.

Tui, if I was in school, I probably wouldn't want to wear those uniforms either, but I hated skirts. I have cute ideas, but I am sure that someone would probably not like them no matter what I could do. My mother is really good at designing things, so I should go into business with her...

Oh Abby... you poor thing... I am absolutely with you there on bugs biting... I get that way too... I HATE THEM! Blech... go away mosquitoes! On a happier note, Nutter Butters... yummm!
            BTW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Z... hey girl! Dancing with the computer is good... I like to bounce in my chair and belt out the lyrics... I am a good singer when no one is around...

Angel... berry beautiful horsie!!!!

I have to admit that I am not much of a comics fan. I prefer animated movies to comics... and comedies to animated movies... confusing? Nahh... The point is that I don't like comics and I prefer comedies!
            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Thanks Chani!!

and that's a great drawing Angel_star... I can sorta draw... sometimes I suppose. meh, it all depends on what I'm drawing. I haven't really drawn anything in forever. well... actually, last thing I drew was a few weeks ago I think, on a goodbye card for my friend moving up to Canada. I drew an igloo for her. (her new home!! yay!! okay, well not really. but it's a joke from when we first met her. we wanted to know if she'd ever met an eskimo). and then waves and surfing... even though we've never been surfing. *snuffles* I miss her. she's so far away now. *sighs*

I'm more of into making icons/designing graphics on the computer. or drawing my invisible pet duck Fred. *pats Fred* he's best friends with Bob my best friends invisible pet giraffe. *nods* we got very bored in math class one day (*hides from Gryphon*)
              ------------------------------
              Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
              -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Melissa:
                hey y'all....I know I haven't been on much lately but I will be once school starts again promise!
                Well yeah I just want to make so you y'all saw this...school starts in like a week so hope to be on then...
                "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                and hope that our hearts will blend.
                Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                And who knows:
                starting a new journey may not be so hard
                or maybe it has already begun.
                There are many worlds,
                but they

Comment

• I went school shopping yesterday. *cries* Why does summer have to end?! WHY!? And I had to clean my room today. The horrors! Only one more week of freedom. On a much happier note, I got a new avatar! YAY!
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• *wimpers* No, Raven on VGDawn is Raven.

I'm sick. Dunno with what. I'll try to make the chat party on time. It looks like I might have a chance this time.

Y'know how sometimes you're reading a book and the main character is about to freeze to death? It's oh so cold, but you can't really imagine it because - look - it's really hot outside and you're about to burn up. I dunno 'bout you, but I know how that is. I've also had the opposite. Main character is wandering through a desert and the air conditioning is up too high. Oh, yet another example: Today I was (and still am) too sick & tired to even think about going to karate. *groan* I hate being sick. I could hardly shake my orange juice. I love orange juice.

It makes me feel bad just watching your smiley bounce up and down like that... I have no energy.

That's pretty, Angel_Star.

gtg
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *huggles* Im sorry you are sick, Gryph! I only get sick during the winter. Colds and stuff like that. I hate being sick. I used to get strep throat all the time, at least twice a month. Then they took out my howeveryouspellit. Is it tonsils? Or tonsuls? Well, the little thingy in the back of my throat.

I cant make the chat party today. Certain parents in my household *cough* dad*cough* will not let me chat for I dont know how long. Hopefuly not a long time. I miss talking to yall!
                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                      **Neets**
                      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Quoth the Raven - I mean, Gryphon:
                        I'm sick. Dunno with what. I'll try to make the chat party on time. It looks like I might have a chance this time.
                        My silly sleeping pattern bit me, and I slept through it . Was it good?

Nitafan: "tonsils". Oh, poor chatless Nita .
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Today I went school shopping and got 3 skirts. (no shirts.) I also went to Zumeiz and got a HappyBunny pen and skateboard sticker that say "School prepares you for the real world...which also sucks." I thought that was funny!
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Angel, your horsey is PRETTYFUL!! I love it's wings!

Wicked, Z! I love Happy Bunny! Shopping is fun.

We can wear pants at my school, but I'm a skirt person.

Get well soon Gryphon! It's terrible being sick, you have to *gags* take MEDICINE!
                            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• ::sulk:: I missed it, I forgot. And I'm depressed... I'm going through my first break up. e_e And it's really bad. _^_ AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                              "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• *cough cough*

I didn't make the chat. I feel asleep just before it started, woke up at 4:45 and decided that I wasn't well enough to sit in front of the computer and type.

I've been playing the new (I think it's new...) Nancy Drew game called Secret on Shadow Ranch or something like that. The last few were pretty lame, so I didn't know what to expect of this one. The last few were also really short, and this one has lasted pretty long considering that we've been playing it near nonstop for the past two days. Fun, fun. I could only sit upright in a chair for so long, though. When the chat party started, I wasn't well enough to continue like that anymore.

I'm not Raven!!!! I missed it too.

*grumbles* I was 20 minutes late for the first, and hour late for the second, and then I missed the last one entirely. This isn't funny. GRRR

Pegasus, not horse! Pegasus!
                                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                                X