The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I missed it
    It was 6:00 Central time. 5 minutes before it we had to go out so...
    But I'd been on chat all day so it was fun for that time!
    Ha-ha. We should have parties every saturday and 3:00 my time. ()
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *scratches out eyes* Guys, that's Sunday at eight for me. That's my only day sleep in. You're making me get up???

You're cruel. Too, too cruel.
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• *huggles tui*
        *pulls new zealand closer to america*
        Now it isn't!!!!!!!!!!
        Hey. It's 8:05 right now...
        Today my uncle had us-
        playing basketball and biking for miles outside...IN THE RAIN.
        Then after that we cut down all the plants in our backyard and made a pathway. In 1 acre of land!!!!! *oh joy* (Sorry I hate sports and all things physical) tomoroww is even worse.

Comment

• *huggles Tui* Im sorry, maybe if you wan to get up one morning, you could come Oh, my dad just filled in my next two Saturdays in one sentence. Ah well, it's time spent with my family.

Thats tourter, Z! Child Labor laws! Okaysies, if anyone comes on, come to chat!

The party was soooo fun! We danced, ate, sang, watched a movie....it was good!
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Z:
            It was 6:00 Central time.
            No! You could've made it. It was 5:00 central time. I would've missed it. I was in the middle of dinner right after friends had come over when I looked up at the clock and - oh! it was 6:20. So I rushed on the computer and stayed there for a full hour. It was so much fun. Kathy even came on for a little during her lunch break.

Hehe, maybe we could give you an hour longer... How does 5:00 my time work? Actually, that doesn't work for me at all. I have to stick with 4.

Z!!! Join karate. It's fun. Not stressful, not painful. Fun.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yes.. join Karate! My son is now a blue belt with a white stripe... I am so proud of him!. We have 5-6 that are orange belt or higher... that is fantastic!

*sigh* Neets... sorry I was at work earlier... I couldn't respond or come to chat... I was busy at work.. and yes, I do work hard!

*sigh* I get 2 weeks off before we start up again... oh well!
              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Me: Khirsah, da funky dragon!

I don't do karate, but I do tae kwon do. I'm a black belt, second dan. Me chop bricks!

Chat party? Hmm, wasn't aware...I'm eight hours after discussion forum-time, so that would make the chat party scheduled on midnight every Saturday for me. Pity, that...I suppose I can stay awake, next time. When is next time, anyway? And what's the chatroom's link? Somebody post the URL for me.
                Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• *huggles back* It's alright, I probably will get up that morning- if I feel like it's worth it, of course.

Ah well, it's time spent with my family.
                  You say that like it's a good thing.
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oh, that sucks Z. I like doing stuff in the rain. Which is the only time I will do stuff. I luff rain. As for the cutting down the plants in the back yard, I would have flatly refused. I hate cutting down plants. I don't even like mowing the lawn. The plants deserve to live too ya know. I LUFF PLANTS!!!
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BiW:
                      Oh, that sucks Z. I like doing stuff in the rain. Which is the only time I will do stuff. I luff rain. As for the cutting down the plants in the back yard, I would have flatly refused. I hate cutting down plants. I don't even like mowing the lawn. The plants deserve to live too, ya know. I LUFF PLANTS!!!
                      Moving the lawn is good for them. As for picking weeds... blech. They're smothering out everything else. You have to defend the grass; it can't defend itself. Take Joe's yard, for example. It's nearly all clovers. Why? Cuz poor helpless grass can't do anything to stop the invading clovers. Though nothing beats the smell of their yard in spring... Clovers are awesome.

You chop bricks?!? Eeeh!

Are you sure that's an eight hour difference for you? Hmmm... I hope you can make one anyway. Well, it'll be on a Saturday, so if you don't have anything going on the next day, maybe you could make it... :/ We'll have most of them on Saturday, yes. That's pretty much the majority of the members. But some days we could change the date and time so that the people who normally wouldn't make it could.

Skittles!!!! Buck Whiley dropped off his cat at our house so we could care for it. The cat came from a shelter. They couldn't keep it at their apartment, so we're keeping it for them until they move into a house. And they couldn't leave the kitty at the shelter because someone else would take him. The kitty's name is Benny, Skittles, and Dittles. Benny is what they called him at the shelter. Skittles is what BW named him. And Dittles is what my brother heard over the phone. *rolls eyes* On Friday we're getting another cat from them. We don't know its name, though.

But back to Skittles. He's a really sweet cat. He'll be picked up, cuddle, loved, everthing. All the cats freak, but he's nice to them too. And poor Sammy... well, he's pathetic. He's afraid of the kitten. Skittles really likes to play with balls and string. There's also a little cat bed that he loves. The shelter gave it to BW cuz the kitty liked it so much. He'll crawl in and peek out with his little face on top of his two white paws. The cat is a black and white cat. He looks like somone dumped a bucket of black paint on him.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hee-hee cute skittles. I had a gray and white cat named Kitty. (Okay not that creative but it was the only thing he'd answer too.)
                        The summers were hot and he was a stray so he loved it when I sprayed him with a hose. And if I said his name and talked to him he would meow back. He was gray and white splotched. My mom is afraid of cats so during the winter my neighbor kept her. (Oh so sad...)
                        I've done karate before. I've never really taken it but my brother has taken it and I used to watch. And my friend would teach me too. I still can beat up people better than my brother can. We did boxing and I got my cousin and brother.
                        (funzies)

Comment

• After the karate session, they do street fighting and stuff like that for the more advances karate people. I've stayed after to watch one before. It looked really fun.

Oooh, I always feeling bad about posting two posts one post apart. I s'pose I have a Poot resistance.

Aww, Cassie licked my ankle. She's a sweet kitty. Hehe. Skittles is a sweet kitty too. [Did anyone get that?]

Oh, the other cat that we're getting is named Julius.

Silly Skittles was meowing a lot last night, poor kitty. He was also being very curious. He had a fight with the mirror, got a claw stuck in my gi, knocked over a few books. At one point I heard these really weird noises. It sounds like... a cow being shoved through a tree grinder [ewwww], and it was Cassie growling at Skittles! Hehe.

Comment

• Cute kitty. My brother and mother are allergic so we can't get a kitty. My dad had one, lester. Lester lived 19 or 20 yrs. Don't remember. Tui, I love spending time with my family! They are great! I watched my brother do Karate and picked up moves, more than he learned. And I have always known how to throw a punch and defend myself. My parents have always told me that if anyone ever hits me, hit them back.
                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                            **Neets**
                            CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I still think its better to use your brain than brawn but being able to defend yourself is good! I'm a wimp and could not hurt a fly! Mind you I have never been in a fight in my life! not once in 21 years! Quite something when you think about it! I think though I'm tempted to learn something! I mean it has a three fold effect!
                              1.You can defend yourself.
                              2.Its a great work out for mind and body.
                              3.It give you alot more confidence! And I need some of all that!!!

Might look into it and add it onto my 'things to do before I die list!'.

Fox
                              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• YOu must have like 0 siblings then. My brother and cousins play rough with me. Just yesterday I jumped and accidently split my cousin's lip open with my knee. He's a strong kid because he didn't cry or anything. Yeah I got hit in the funny bone with a tennis racket an hour ago and it still hurts!!

Comment

Working...
                                X