No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaay! :huggles Z: How are you all? I haven't been on in so long...I still remember when TTOGR hit 100 pages...we threw such a happy party...
    I'm rambling again, I know. I'm so glad to be back.
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• WELCOME BACK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Z!!!!!! I want some of thet cake, Gryph! The togr at 100 pages! *stares in disbelif* I discovered the TOGR when it was at 180 pages, belive. I am going to VGDawn and check what I have missed. I haven't been on in a while.
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• hee hee... I remember that party. lots of cookies and cake.
        Gryphon did have a STRUDEL? My library isn't that far... only 2 and a half miles. So 5 miles round trip.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• My library is REALLY far away. Happy birthday, Z! Cake is good. I love cake. Especially ice cream cake. I had a cookie dough ice cream cake for my birthday one year. It was yummy! My friend is over at my house right now, and acting... strange. I'm forcing her to read YW. Though why anyone would need to be forced to read YW I don't know.
          <3
          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• THANK YOU ALL!
            I don't like cake at all. My mom makes me eat it on my birthday though. I've been looking for my present around the house today. Usually I find it quick but this year is really hard. I think I joined when it was 100 because I started posting at the same time Gryphon did.
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Huggles, more happy birthdays for Z!! For my Birthday I had a banana nut bread cake (my mom knows what I like LOL)

Looking for presents? that sounds like something I would do! I found a reciept for my sister's bike in the glovebox while I was looking for a CD, and I found a guitar case and n amp for my electric guitar!
              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Happy b-day, Z!

Hee... my birthday is right around Christmas (17th of December... the first day of the Saturnalia, ironically), so my parents just ask me what I want to get, and I get all my presents for both at the same time... we dun have any present-secrecy. They usually just take me out shopping for books or electronics / software or whatever. XP

Comment

• I never know what my presents are, and I never try to find out. Don't know why. It just ruines the suprise part of the present, I guess.
                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                  **Neets**
                  CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• No no no... I didn't have the strudel. But I had a lotta other candies... *snore...* So tried...

Sugar doesn't work all that well on me when I'm tired. Like now... And also a lot of extra periods get involved...

*hops around a few times*

Okay! I will bake the cake! I don't really know how to cook anything good and I screw up all of the easy stuff such as microwavable foods ((Oh, I could tell you my rice & chicken microwavable story!)). So instead I could look up all of my fav. foods such as pancakes, oatcakes, cakes, brownies, cupcake, anything else sugary. Take all of the ingredients listed in the recipe book and mix it all together! Then add other tasty stuff ike Reeses Peanut Butter cups, KitKats, gum (not the sugar free crap!) ice cream, STRUDELS, ect. Oh, mint toothpaste to semi-counteract sugar. Possibly. Then stick it all in the oven. Or microwave. Or toaster. Or tea kettle. But all of those would have to extra large; I am including a lot of stuff for a lot of great people. And by mny infalliable logic, we'll have something great, tasty, and slightly overcooked. Yum!

Oh, oh, I could add banana nutbread and lots more bananas!

I guess that means Mr. Buggles is a moth.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I don't like suprises. It's really hard to keep a secret from me. I ask my friends a question and when they reply 'I don't know.'I say 'Yes you do, you just don't want to tell me.' They end up telling me. I don't tell people's secrets.

Yay I was right! I knew it. I used to have a Mr.Buggles in Kindergarten.

Comment

• Well, I tried to find out how long he'd stay in a cocoon. No luck on that search. But that was a neat bit of information. The neatest big in the world is a luna moth. So cool! I need to link a picture...

Luna Moth! Clickies!!!

Let's see...

I couldn't post this last night. It was really really late and I have an unusually noisy keyboard. KlackerclaclacKLACK! Well, it's not even mine.

Mr. Buggles is still in his cocoon. I don't know if he has died in his cage or not. I guess I'm gonna have to let him go when he does turn into a butterfly/moth. Do moths drink nectar from flowers like butterflies?
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I don't know what moths eat. They probably do drink nectar though. We have a bunch of moths around our house because moths like light. That'd be really cool if you saw Mr.Buggles flying around your house. Oh my gosh I'm so bored. Today is my birthday and I've been left completely alone in my house with no one to talk too.

Comment

• Aw, no wonder you're asking people to post in the shoutbox .

Happy birthday to Zgirl!

Have they all sneaked off to get you stuff, or is it boring things like work?
                            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Boring stuff like work.
                              I'm so out of it today. My cousin called and said "Happy Birthday." and I said "Happy Birthday to you too!" His birthday is in May so he was weirded out. I have to call my friend's or somthing, I really don't want to go over to their houses because I"ve been over their a million times this summer and they've only been over to my house once so it doesn't seem fair.

Comment

• I had horseback riding today. The horse I've been riding lately can be a real brat. He doesn't listen at all. But he's a sweetie if you're not riding him. My friend is the only person at my barn who can ride him really well. He likes her a lot. I'm going to a horse camp next week. Yayness!
                                <3
                                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
                                X