No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah DaVinci Code Rocks. I've read most books by Dan Brown, I still have to read Deception Point, but none of them are like DaVinci Code.

Angels & Demons would've been able to be as good as DaVinci code if it wasn't for the "I CAN FLY!" chapter. (-.-)
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *blink* Interesting...er...very interesting. *backs away slowly from Gryph* I'm listening to Silent Night. *sigh* Such a pretty song. My hair looks rediculous. I have three little braids on each side of my head and have most of my hair pulled back. I asked my mom if I would be laughed out of school and she said "yes" without any hesitation. *grunt* She's really nice. *rolls eyes*

I haven't posted on vgdawn in forever. *sigh* I'm reading the stuff, I just haven't found a place that one of my few characters can enter. Mist and Cinder are in the forest, and that topic isn't moving anywhere fast. My other character is kind of non-existant right now.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Alot is hapening in the forums, your just not posting. Also ive been thinking, we all talk about the war and everything that's going to happen, but really how are we gonna fight the war. I mean thats gonna require alot of pp. It wont be very detailed will it?

What's your opinion on the third book? thats the one im on right now. I thought it was funny when she tried to talk to the luggage.

I guess thats about it. not much is goin on right now.
          "Free is Free" -Dain
          Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
          Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

• TTOGR was the last thing I read before I went to bed last night, and then I couldn't sleep for a while, and... well... I did a bad thing. And this-all has nothing much to do with anything, which is why the second and last lines exist- it was, um, the only rhyme I could think of for "sing."

I'm really sorry about this. Especially the rhymes. Have I mentioned I can't rhyme? At all?

Hark! The YW Cast is Singing

Hark! The bug-like Rirhait sing
            Neets and Ronan are kissing.
            Danger earth, Carmela's chatting
            Aliens may come attacking.
            Joyful all the wizards rise
            to the moon above the skies
            With the trees in Central Park
            Take the oath to fight the Dark
            Hark! Prophetic parrots sing
            Look at Sker'ret eat that swing.

Ronan, by some girls adored
            Ronan, other times abhorred
            To New York behold him come;
            this coincidence is rum.
            Veiled in plastic see the Spear*
            That which even Balor feared
            The pen is mightier than the sword
            Just as well, since they're at war;
            Hark! Our Favourite Wizards sing;
            Kit and Nita are kissing.

It ends there, thank god. Anyway, I had to share it because I couldn't get it out of my head and, um, it was starting to rot my brain. So now YOU can have it.

*it was a real temptation just to use "veiled in flesh the Godhead see" here. I mean a REAL temptation.
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Dai stihó, Dain! I'm guessing you're the person from VGDawn.
              The third book rocks. High Wizardry would probably be my favorite out of all the books, if I had a favorite.

TUI!! Oh my God. . .*Dies laughing* That's really funny. And my HP ones didn't rhyme at all.
              Now I have this need to write a crazy YW Christmas carol. . .

Gryph. . .That story's just plain creepy. . .

Oooh! I was rereading HW and there were a few mentions of trees with red berries when Dairine was at The Crossings. Hehe. Filif. . . I hadn't noticed before. At all.
              Yes, this is sort of random. But not, since it's about the books. And this is the topic for basically everything except the books, which makes it random anyway? . . .Arg. I'm confusing myself. It's late where I am.

Comment

• heheh... Tui that is awesome. I want to do one now *plots one to the tune of jingle bells*

Running from Joanne,
                Neets feels faint and sore,
                Then sees the libr'y open
                and runs in through the door.
                Hiding 'mongst the books
                She decides to take a look
                She's snagged by one
                and then suddenly everything began!

Chorus:
                Oh Wizardry wizardry wizardry is great!
                Jumping over oceans and back or running 'round in space, OH!
                *Oh! Young Wizards, Young Wizards,
                Young Wizards away,
                Fighting the Starsnuffer and trying to save the day, Hey!

Neets goes exploring
                Down by the freeway
                There she finds Kit
                And with Fred they save the day
                They head off on Ordeal
                To find the bri-ight book
                Trying to get it 'fore the Lone One tries to take a look.

[chorus]

While at Tiana Beach,
                Kit and Nita swim at night,
                Rousing suspicious thoughts
                and giving Neets' parents a fright.
                They run into Hotshot
                Who leads them to S'reeee,
                They heal the whale and get back home
                after sharks they free.

[chorus]

The next day they go to meet
                S'reee again in the bay,
                After changing into whales
                they swim around for most of the day
                The TwelveSong must be sung
                And Nita volunteers
                To sing the Silent Lords part
                Without knowing t'was what she feared.

[chorus]

Ed the Master Shark,
                Swum round and round the whales
                Telling he would end
                Distress without a wail
                When the time came 'round for the song
                He saw that he was wrong
                'bout Timeheart
                and found that was where he belonged.

[chorus]

Dairine soon found the Oath
                And came to read it young
                Then headed into space
                Just for a bit of fun.
                Her ordeal was full of danger
                and help from various strangers
                She helped defeat the Lone Power
                who before Peach did cower

[chorus]

Neets' parents think that
                Their daughter needs a break
                From talking to the trees
                and working with Kit.
                They organise for her
                To visit the Emerald Isle
                Surprisingly to them
                This was not greeted with a smile

[chorus]

She headed off to Ireland
                and found herself on call
                and going sideways
                which wasn't allowed at all
                she sought out Ronan's help
                and then was suprised to find
                That her Aunt Annie
                was one of their kind

[chorus]

Dairine and Kit soon appeared
                To help find the Spear
                They sought a Power's help
                To reforge the powerful Spear
                Time came round for battle
                and many wizards came
                To fight for good and
                what used to be known as Ireland. ((lack of ideas here... any one got any?))

Hmmm... this is getting long...
                What do you guys think?

*written by Amelia

Comment

• Very good alla, just three more books to add in to make it up to date.
                  I would make a song of my own but I don't have much time now so mabye later.
                  "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Friend's comment about my story (who is in my CW class):
                    You went from writing a cute story about a girl and her kitten to this!

Daaaaiiiin, heyyyyyyyyyy.

Dain:
                    Alot is hapening in the forums, your just not posting. Also ive been thinking, we all talk about the war and everything that's going to happen, but really how are we gonna fight the war. I mean thats gonna require alot of pp. It wont be very detailed will it?

What's your opinion on the third book? thats the one im on right now. I thought it was funny when she tried to talk to the luggage.
                    Forums? War? I have no idea what we're going to do with the war; people will have to summarize the mass of colliding armies, but the problem now is to get the good side out of the hole and into the open, and then to drag the baddies over there too.

As for the luggage... Wait? Third book? DW? Ahhhh, it's High Wizardry, isn't it? See, see, I can remember, yesh, yesh.

I read Tui's mystical rhymish poem later. School is in... eep!
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I was originally going to just post to test out my new avvie (which I think is too big...), but I have to comment on those songs. They're great! I would have never been able to come up with that...Alla, did you say that Amelia wrote that one line, or just part of the song? I'm confused...
                      ~Rachel

Comment

• *bounces around* I have very little homework today, unusual for Monday. *looks around suspiciously, wondering what teachers are planning* Nice little carol, Tui. *laughs* *stares at Alla's post* WOW. That is long.
                        <3
                        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• YAY! Awesome poems and songs and stuff peoples!

That is one weird story gryph....

DAIN! HEYY!

I is happy and hyper, and...and....yeah. I'm bored. VGDAWN IS LIKE DEAD! The war is coming, AND IT SHOULD BE HERE! I wanna do something!
                          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Hey Dain. Wow now you and BIW (saphira) have two places to argue about how bored BIW is.
                            I'm still sleepy.
                            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• WTH... *Rolling on the floor/ falling out of my chair laughing* Love your song, Tui, and I'm not half way through.

Snrk. Heh. My friend said I should read it aloud in class, and then volunteered to read it for me when I refused; she loved it and said it was hilarious. Well, I s'pose that's what you get when you write about old ladies and machine guns. *shrugs*

Wow, my brain really starts to float away when I'm dead tired and I'm typing in Chime.

[not word for word]
                              Sharky: I'm going bowling
                              Gryph: Wow, that's not what my idea of Sharky does...
                              Sharky: ...
                              Sharky: What's that supposed to mean?
                              Gryph (... Crap, I've driven myself in a circle [translation: I make no sense, and I don't get myself])
                              Gryph: I was starting to beleive you really were sane...
                              Gryph (what the heck is that supposed to mean...?)

Heh. heh heh. Maybe I just shouldn't come to chime when I'm half asleep. I didn't register half the things I typed, and I killed a few lines, too.

Gahhh...

sunstar:
                              ...and the MPOGWEWF (Make Pick On Gryphon Week Every Week Foundation)
                              I shouldn't've said anything. Noooo.... 'sall pm's fault. And sharky, yesh, yesh; I spread the blame.

I have homework. Insane amounts of homework. And I heart all over. My left arm does clicky stuff in my wrist and elbow, and both of my shoulders are sore. Also, my knee hurts really bad if I don't walk really carefully. Otherwise, it's just a dull ache. Wonder what I did to my knee, but I've come to the conclusion that the knuckle push-ups were to blame for my arms hurting; I did it on my middle two knuckles, and not the first two. Meh.

How is VGDawn dead? My site is alive-eth. I will create side stories for all of you sillinesses.

Now to posties...

Wait! Mom was reading her scientisty magazine, and it said that Benzene, which is something that is used for a lot of stuff in chemistry, is very dangerous at under one of a million, much worse than what government expected or whatever. And one of a million is one particle of every a million. This is a flate molecule guy, and he (it only takes one) slides between dna and does all kinds of freaky stuff to it, and it can cause cancer, etc. Yeah. Off topic, but hey.

Now to posties.

Oh, oh, it looks like Egypt and wazziz name, oh, Isreal, are getting along good, and they've swapped prisoners. Blah blah blah, but anyway, it's good.

17 Iraqis, good Iragis, were killed.

Homework. I hate homework, and I hate that it has to be done... grr sahvariakdadahhhhhhhh!
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I only recognized saphira by the "You is a silly bean". I didn't know it was her when i started reading and when she said my name i thought someone was stalking me.

I was watching this smiley and i realized something. This looks like someone i know! I swear! He looks almost just like that.... only he has hair, and glasses, and is a lot more life-like. Oh well!

I feel sorry for my email account. It hasent been used sense Nitafan's computer screwed up. She's really the only one that emails me. Oh, and dont look for her on msn. her parents went in and deleated her contacts list. Oh well! i didn't have msn any way.

I love these little smileys! Well if anyone wants my email here you go - popuph8er@hotmail.com
                                "Free is Free" -Dain
                                Founder of the Why So Many Foundations Foundation (WSMFF)

This a picture of Doonut. A character from Red vs. Blue. My favorite web show.

: Doonut and Sarg siting under a jeep :
                                Doonut:"Hey sarg! What's that metal thing th

Comment

Working...
                                X