No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!*goes into horrendous fit of laughter* I'm such an IDIOT!!! I have AIM! I've had it for YEARS. I don't know why I haven't given out my screen name. Some of my mant screen names are, um, SaphirasHeart, CrystalMustang64,...uh, and a number of other things. "I'M AN IDIOT!

I can't do anything but my projects in comp class, but yesterday we had a sustitute, and the annoying kid next to me wasn't gonna say anything. I LOATHE my comp teacher! SHe's EVIL! She purposely puts us in seats away from our friends. In the beginning of that computer cycle, I was sitting next to my friend, and she was like "You move over there because you're friends!" She's so EVIL!!!! The sub is a funny guy. He's from the middle east or something. He's funny! He has these three rules, dicipline, diciplin, and diciplin! HAHA! It's so funny the way he says it!!!

PM! YOU NEED TO JOIN GRYPHON'S ROLEPLAY! YOU HAVE TO! OR...OR...I'LL GO FALL IN A HOLE! Tee hee, I like chipmunks!

OH! and another one of my screen names is BelivrInWizardry!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Gryphon, what is roleplay? Or anyone who knows? She told me to join in the Newbie Ultima, I think, but I didn't know what it was. BIW, Ive had subs like that before. Mine ended up telling the teacher we were terriable and then we would get in MAJOR trouble. It dosen't help either that 2 guys in my class try to get in trouble purpously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Roleplaying is like um... It's like telling a story kind of, only it's like those stories where you sit around in a circle and one person tells part of the story and then the next person tells more and it keeps on moving around the circle. That's the best way I can think of describing it.... But here, check out Gryphons RP and see for yourself: vgdawn.avidgamers.com
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• ROLEPLAYING COOL! YES! MUCHO! *goes into fit of hysteria* join JOIN JOIN JOIN. I need to put the URL on my siggy. I DON"T HAVE A SIGGY! OH WELL! I NEED TO MAKE ONE! Nitafan, join gryphon's role play, my character's Saphira. I got turned into a turtle! Isn't that sad? I let my friend do it. No clue why...

Comment

• Nitafan:
            Gryphon, what is roleplay?
            It's so much fun! You make a character and post with it. You write your posts like a passage in a book, though usually not very long. It's so much fun!!!! JOIN!!!!

http://vgdawn.avidgamers.com

I oughta make a guest account, shouldn't I? Yep. Dunno how, though... Lol.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• O.O.... dood.... I leave the forums for two days and TTOGR goes nuts on me... (it was only on pg. 170-ish before, I swear... >.&lt

gaah, stoopid browser problems... I need to check up on this thing more often...

ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! WHOOOOO!!!

Comment

• ARG! You have ONE DAY left I have two days...AND A WEEK! My language Arts teacher is trying to kill me! I have to do this Shakespeare project! Just tonight! AND I have to TYPE this thing on class behavior and how to act in the hallways because a little group of stupud guys were talking! I'm gonna be up till midnight doing it all! AHHH I have grammer TO!!! wait that's due monday, i hope. Why am i typing all this? I need to start working! I have to type an entire report on the play timon of athens, and glue it onto a poster!!!!! AHHHHHH! I HAVE SOCIAL STUDDIES TOO!!! OH SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME! *bang* *silence*

Comment

• Diego! You have to join my topic on Gryphon's role play! It's Zaria's Place. Apparently I need powerplayers. (According to Gryphon.)
                  M! Yay! Zaria is bratty again. If Diego joins though she'll have to be nice...(Zaria is nice to new people, and Gryphon. That's it.)
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I look at it and I joined! So, what do I do now?!

**Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'll join ZGirl...
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Fine. Be that way. Tilli doesn't like Zaria.... lol.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "I could live

Comment

• Oh, by the way, nitafan, on RPG you just find a topic... probably a short one would be best, or you can create your own and start out with your character. I can't remember but there's probably a Profile topic or something to introduce your character.
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• When I log in it ask's for a password and I don't have one. M, Z, anyone, help!
                            **Neets**

Comment

• I just accepted you, nitafan. Now you go to the forums. Make a profile for your character; I sent you your aplication back to you cuz avidgamers doesn't save it. the OOC board is where members can chat Out of Character. Some of the more popular boards right now are Ethgorul and Big Sea, Lttle Rowboat, both in the Ocean. The most recent ones are always at the top.
                              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I didn't accept you then! You're accepted now and all of that should come in an e-mail if you gave me the right e-mail address. Avidgamers doesn't send spam.

Comment

Working...
                                X