X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens? Ravens?
    NEVERMORE!!!!

*coughs* Um, yeah.

Oh Tui... I see what you mean... I mean they are cute up until the scarves and cardigan sweaters..
    No. They're not cute AT ALL. Except on the four-year-olds, but sacks look cute on four-year-olds. They exude cuteness. But you absolutely should go into designing school uniforms and SAVE US ALL.

*moans* Also, school officially SUCKS. Nnng.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• i like the teen titans. that is all i have to say, but i will keep writing so this post is not a one liner and a i bring about this poot i have been hearing about.

yay! school doesn't start for another two weeks!

i wish i could go see wild horses.
      that is my random thought for today.

happiness! one post closer to member status!
      Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
      "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• 11 days.... *death music*
        "Ravens? Ravens?
        NEVERMORE!!!!" hee hee, I know where that's from! Kinda... cuz that's not exactly how it goes but I'm pretty sure you knew that Tui
        Chat party??? BUT I'M NOT GONNA BE THERE!!! *sniffle*
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

• Ahhhhhh, too many Ravens!

Telaldalin:
          i like the teen titans. that is all i have to say, but i will keep writing so this post is not a one liner and a i bring about this poot i have been hearing about.
          PM & I explained Poot to him last night. Poot is cute.

Summary of Waiting for Naeva in the Crystal City
          Everyone (a lot of members; too many to list) came out of a tunnel ((they've been travelling in the tunnel forever. It even has it's own 100-posts topic)) and arrived at the Crystal City. The group split up. Some went in the castle, others stayed outside. Outside, people got in a fight with Kestrel and Kiroshima. Someone cast a spell and they dissapeared (I think they were sent to Emythol). From there, Kestral and Kiroshima tried to get Naeva to come to Emythol (bad idea; it's controlled by the dark forces) by sending her visions. they failed. Athronel flew to the Crystal City. Everyone inside learned that Jerousha (in Nitafan's avie) was the prince of the Crystal City. Maddock 'apparated' to Asgareth from inside the castle. Kestral & Kiroshima tried again to get Naeva to come to Emythol. They succeeded by telling her Maddock was in Emythol. Naeva checked to see if he was in the castle. No, he wasn't, so she assumed he really was at Emythol. So now she's under a spell at Emythol. Maddock is back at the Crystal City. Peabody and Athronel go through a tunnel to Emythol. Maddock summons them to the castle with a spell. Khirsah comes in somewhere around here. Dwin comes in a bit later and finds Raven on the floor. Everyone else leaves the throne room and goes to a different part of the castle where Dwin is. Dwin has a magical blade. Kestrel and Kirshoma open a portal and start attacking everyone. Eowen finds Jake, her lost brother. The portal-void is still open and everyone is fighting, or trying to, at least.

You won't be at the chat party?
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• The teentitans are awesome! Okay I knew tui is tui and now I know that raven is dairine spotlight. *gasps*
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *ahem* confuzzled has been my word for the past two years or so. Well, not completely. My friend Sarah from Canada, who I met on a cruise used it once and I've kinda stuck with that since. I rarely even use "confused" anymore...

Uniforms.... blech. Ah poor Tui, those are pretty bad. The ones at my old elementary school were for boys: white polo shirts, navy blue pants/shorts, and the school sweatshirts. for girls: K-4 white blouses (or polo shirts). navy blue pants/shorts, or a navyblue/red/white plaid jumper. 5-8 white blouses/polos, navy blue pants/shorts, or a navy/red/white skirt.

At my new school we don't have uniforms (hurrah!!) even though it is private. Although they might as well cos they've made the dress code even stricter this year. No Jeans/jean material!! *cries* our new dress code is: any color/design (no words though) polo/oxford style button up shirts. Pants must be dark or khaki colored and khaki or cotton twill material (pants can be capris, etc.) shorts must be knee length (think I'll be shopping in the boys department if I want any of that. trying to find girl's shorts knee length - HA!! sweatshirts/sweaters can't have any writing/logos unless they are a collegiate/school sweater. ah well, last year we weren't allowed capris/shorts, and it can get super hot with no air conditioning.

I have bug bites all over. yech. I'm allergic to mosquito bites, so they've swollen up all over the place Last night at cross country I kept seeing them all bite me and it was so annoying. Got at least ten new ones, had some older smaller ones that just scabbed, didn't swell, so it might have been adifferent insect. nevertheless, my legs are looking a disaster.

Going away this weekend. My sister is in her senior year in high school (I'll be a sophomore), so my parents are taking her to look at colleges. I have to go with them (*grumbles* I'd rather not think of my future yet thankyouverymuch). We're looking at Santa Barbara, and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, both of which are about 5 hours away, so I'll be back probably Saturday or Sunday cos we're staying overnight.

woohoo, birthday card already!! *grins* it's a week early. my b-day isn't until the 28th. yayness!!
              ------------------------------
              Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
              -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Teen Titans is awesome!!! Beast Boy is funny! HAhAHAHAHA!!!! There is this newish character, Terra, (or however it's spelled) and I based one of my anime characters on her. There is a new episode this saturday, and I wanna see it.

Anywho, I WENT TO A DANCE LAST NIGHT!!!! It was fun. Except I made the biggest mistake of my life by bringing my brother. TOP came, she is dangerous sometimes. She scratched my arm, and I can still see the marks on my arm. EVIL HER! I spent half my time chasing my brother away and hanging out with TOP. She didn't dance though. Phooey. Actually, she promised she would post here today, and tomorrow, and some other times, because I grabbed my brother and kissed him. He nearly killed me. But that's ok. I should go call TOP and make her post.

Uniforms. EVIL! I DESPISE dresses and skirts. LALALALALA! I'M HAPPY!!!!!!
                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• At camp we had two dances and they were really fun! I love dancing so much but I really can't dance so it was really funny. The main reason it was fun is because the highschoolers were there too and the room was really crowded so you could do whatever weird things you wanted to and nobody paid any attention to me. (actually a few people did because I'm so weird but that's not the point.)
                  Now I love going to dances. *Starts dancing with computer*

Comment

• I can't dance. I'm horrible at it. So it's pretty amusing when I try to. Haha. I like going to dances though... for the mosh pits!! Only now they don't really have them at the high school ones. 7th and 8th grade ones were awesome once my friends and I convinced the judges to play some good rock music. Most of the time the mosh pits were pretty small... Although the last dance I went to there was a fairly big one we had going with kids from a bunch of different schools. Now at high school dances, they play only about 2 rock songs in total, if any at all, which really bugs me, because you can't mosh to a rap song. Anyways, I usually manage to have a good time if I go with my friends, so it's all good. heh. - look it's me dancing!! ha. I had some nutter butters. tasty!!
                    ------------------------------
                    Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                    -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• i wish our school dances were as fun as your guys' sound. our dances consist of a bunch of wall ornaments and the only people who do dance dance as if they were in a strip joint; it's scary.

i guess it doesn't really matter though cause i can't dance either... oh well! it's not a big deal

nutter butters are good!
                      Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                      "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• Originally posted by BelieverInWizardry:
                        Teen Titans is awesome!!! Beast Boy is funny! HAhAHAHAHA!!!! There is this newish character, Terra, (or however it's spelled) and I based one of my anime characters on her. There is a new episode this saturday, and I wanna see it.
                        Oh yeah, there's a cartoon of it. I haven't seen it. I meant the comics - specifically, the ones from Marv Wolfman and George Perez's revival of the series.

Uh ... Terra's a new character? Terra, the one who * in 1985 or so in the comics? And Beast Boy, that kid who sort of hung around with the Titans in the 60s? I must have missed something .
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Here's a picture I drew. It's kind of blurry and washed out, but that's okay. I'm not that great of an artist.

Danzrgrl is over here. We're actually calm. For now, at least.
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• that's really good angel_star!

beast boy is the best! starfire is funny too though since she gets so clueless sometimes. i don't know, i like them all.

happiness! colorguard in an hour!

Comment

• I couldn't draw horses if my life depended on it. (My friend says my horses look like whales.) Although she rides horses so I don't spend time around them to know exactly what the look like...

Comment

• I cant draw anything, period. My drawings all look like blobs of something. I am not sure what yet. Still deciding..My history class is the best!! All the students there are soooo funny! Oh, and the new kid behind me has the same exact birthday as me! The 17th of January! oddness! Anyways, we are all really funny, cept' me.

Story time!! Once upon a time yesterday we had our first real lesson in history class. We were all in a really good mood. We were talking about the Vikings. The teacher said 'Yall know who Erik the Red is, right?' We all answered yes. So then she says 'Do yall remember what his son's name was?' One boy in the back of the class raised his hand and said, 'Erik the Blue?' Everyone in the class started laughing and laughing, including me. The end!

Thats story time for the day! Oh, btw, his son's name was Leif Eriksson. Get it? leif Eriksson I thought that was clever on his part. Yes, Pops, don't expect me on much, if not at all. Though, I will aks my das to let me on for the chat party tom. Okasies, I had better go, I am going to my sisters pep rally for cheerleading. I have to sit there and watch a bunch of 6 year old shouting, 'Go Team!' What fun! *sarcasm* Well, night, all!
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X