No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! HAPPINESS! Gryphon! I got Reanimation. AWESOMENESS!!!! As soon as I got to the store, I went strait to the electronics section.

I'm starveing. Yummy, food...

I have the song Kryptonite stuck in my head. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, but it's been stuck since Saturday. Which was...like two or three days ago. I'm gunna kill it with Linkin Park! Mint Stittles are good. Yum...
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Ew, mint skittles? Those are gross. I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!! I still don't have the cd though. Too expensive and I am cheap! When i get my hands on some money I will buy it. I will try and come to the party! Good idea. Gonna be fun! Wonder how many ppl we can fit into there....
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Thanks, Dairine! A lot of the people here are there; I'll help point some out. Eowen is nitafan. Astraea is Calliope. Sal is her little brother. Saphira is BiW. Shelly is TOP. Angel_Star is Angel_Star. There are a lot more. I'm Gryphon there too. I'm the leader, so if you have any questions or anything, ask me. Also, if you want admin powers, you can have them. I let admins. do anything. The only rule I have for admins. is that if you accept a member, you have to copy their application and send it back to them, and if an admin. deletes something, they have to message it back to me to okay it. (You can delete it first, just be sure you do message it to me!)

I think scheduling a chat party was a brilliant idea, but now I can't think of who thought of it. Hehe. I'll give the credit to Z.

Whoot! I found some books at the library. My grandma was going through all the books in the teens section with me. "How about this one?" "I've read it." "This?" "I have that one at home." "And this...?" "Couldn't get into it." So I've pretty much exhausted the library's supplie of good books. I got three Dragon Lance books. I've never read any of those before. I found the 2nd and 4th on the shelves, the 1st in the check-in box, and the 3rd was checked out. I dunno about any of the others. So I brought home all three of them. Silly Gryphon, you're missing the 3rd! Why bother with the fourth if you're missing the third...?

You didn't? Oh, *huggles nitafan* Oh, the exception about deleting things is double posts. You don't need to copy those or ask permission.

<span class="ev_code_RED">lotsa edits ^^ read</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">adding even more:</span>

Accepted! Welcome, Dair. Dari = Kirsah
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I didn't know any of these rules! Imagine my suprise when I see 1 application pnding on the page! I didn't know Saphira was Biw!! I am learning alot now.... *goes off to sort out thoughts*
          **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• You didn't know I'm Saphira?!?!?! Lol.

Wow. For like forever, Gryphon tells me to get Reanimation. Then when I do, she say's nothing.

I like mint skittles. And minks, they're cute. Lol.
            Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• I have never had mint skittles. Are they good? I like skittles anyhow... though to many of them make me sick 'cause they are too sweet.

Butterfinger... now that is a candybar!!!
              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• That's because I left the computer, then got back after going to the library, didn't read the new posts, and hit 'Post Now.' But I added more onto that. ^^

*dances* Reanimation!!!!!!! Some of it has more rap, but most of it doesn't. Like In The End sounds a lot more like rap. Err... is rap. Listen to 1Stp Klosr!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ! !!!!!

I like mint skittles. Oh, I just thought of something. Is 6:00 too late for PM? And other people in his area?
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryph... read the chat box!!!!

And PM is pretty much on US time zone schedual. He is a night owl!
                  -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                  The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• Yes, he is! I leave at 10:30 my time, 4:30 his time and he is just leaving! He will be there, he lives there!

I love those songs, Gryph! Oh, I saw her application and another one the other day. I didn't mess with it, didn't know what to do.

No, I didn't know you were Saphira! This day keeps getting werider and weirder. Did you know I was Eowen?
                    **Neets**

Comment

• Ha, *shakes finger* you musn't be up past 8:30 pm, Nah, J/K

I'm hanging out with my dad, just thought I'd stop by for a bit while I was a the library, We're going to the glass museum a bit later.

Mint skittles are good, but I like regular skittles better.

It's okay, Z. I'm not sure if I like Linkin Park or not because I've only listened to one song I'm pretty open-minded about music, so I'll try listening to it more.
                      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• How come Chani can read everybody's minds???
                        That's what I was about to say! PM is always on the times I"m on!!!!!! My uncle lives in London and is always tired when I call him. 'Pops is a night owl' hahahaha!!!!

I haven't been on VGDawn for a long time...*Feels sad*
                        I'm to addicted to www.gaiaonline.com
                        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Wish I could come to the chat party, but
                          1) I'm not exactly sure if I can get to the chat from my comp. And I'm too lazy to try.
                          2) My friend is coming over for dinner at exactly that time.

*joins in the general whooting for no reason* I have Meteora, but not Reanimation. I might get it eventually, but since whenever I get a Borders gift certificate I spend it on books (you have to get me a Best Buy for music) I like to try lots of different artists. Next up on the list is Nirvana and then I want ABBA Gold. Abba rules!!

Ooh! Ooh! I saw I, Robot! It was good! I wasn't fooled when <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Sunny appeared to be the enemy</span>. I knew that that could never happen. One question I had was <span class="ev_code_WHITE">if, at the end of the movie, Sunny was free from the doctor who made him's control, (like he didn't have to fulfill the guy's wishes anymore) then why did the movie end with him on the hill or whatever in front of all the robots, uniting them? Because that was in the dreams that he had, and the doctor guy was the one who gave him the dreams. So isn't he still doing what the doctor guy wanted?</span> If that makes any sense at all.

Still need to see:
                          Spiderman 2 (I'm deprived!)
                          Fahrenheit 9/11

Uh...and some others...but my mind is kind of blank right now...

I FINISHED THE PROPHECY OF THE STONES! It was AMAZING! I loved it! It was so original, and the way it was told was so good...and Flavia Bujor wrote it when she was 13!!! If you haven't read it, if you're starved for good fantasy, get it NOW! Note that it's a new release in the U.S. so it might be kind of hard to find at your library. The copy I read had just got through processing. But it's worth it!! Read it!!
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• EVERYONE, THE PARTY IS STARTING IN 2 MIN. EVERYONE COME!!!!! See ya there!
                            **Neets**

Comment

• We are so all there right now... the most fun in chat that I have ever had... I hope that if you missed this that we can all do it again!

Thanks Gryphon... (the organizer!)

Comment

• If you missed todays, it was awesome. We're scheduling all of the next chats to be on Saturday, 4:00 EDT. So come if you can. I think Saturday is the best day, and 4 works the best for a lot of people. 9 PM's time, 1 Chani's.

Comment

Working...
                                X