The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't edit...
    The coolest thing about Seattle was that they had a soccer tournament but it was for Ethiopians. I'm Ethiopian and it's really cool just to see that many people of my nationality in one place. They had singing and food and everthing else you basically have in a festival.
    I wish I could speak Amharic, (The language,) it's kind of hard not knowing how to speak a language everyone else speaks...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• The edit button is in the right hand corner. It's a pencil eraser. Ooh... birthdays... Tomorrow.
      Mogget sounds like a cute name
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• No, Gryphon, you were right the first time. Mogget is from the Sabriel trilogy. They are one of my favorites. And Mogget is my favorite character.
        Mmmmmm....birthdays. Mine was about 2 and a half months ago
        Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
        :wigglesmile:
        And really bad eggs...
        Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
        S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
        Barf Incident)
        Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Oh Another Birthday!! horray!!!!!! WE LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!! Happy Birthday!! And who was talking about green dog sick?? I know my dogs has had that!! also the yellow type as well *Feels sick!* Not nice!!
          Fox
          God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I'm confuzzled Fox, what are you talking about? Green dogs?! (Yes confuzzled is CrookedFrog's word. VC has started to use it too.)
            Hee-hee, for me summer is the time to try out new fashion trends. I wore my skirt over my pants today and it looks kind of cool! (Yay fashionyness!)

Comment

• Zgirl, while I was reading through many posts I thought I saw someone talking about Sammy a new puppy that had been sick the sick was green!! thats all!! and you can get green dogs! and ones that glow in the dark!!
              Fox
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Okay I just read like 5/8 pages that I was supposed to catch up on. (I told you I was lazy.)

1.VC-I was thinking that you lived there! Hee-hee I was in Tacoma, we only went to visit cousins and go to Ethiopian restaurants though...oh and we went to the Seahawks stadium like everyday! How could you live in Seattle? There's never a blue sky. Just whitewhitewhite. I think it's funny that Mount Rainier pops out of nowhere unexpectedly. Sometimes I'd turn around and the mountain would be looking right at me.
                Seattle is a very hilly place it's like New Orleans. Minnesota is so flat compared to there. I couldn't even imagine biking in Washington.

2.Some boys are stupid some are not. The coolest boy I've ever met was younger than me and he lived in New York. He just seemed...cool. I can't explain it. He was smart and easygoing. But he was my brother's age! My brother is crazy and wild and talks nonesense while this kid just sat there and talked to me like an adult. His sister was really cool too. So I guess everybody in NY must be cool.

Comment

• Hello Z, Did you read what a posted a couple pages back (page 218) about Rupesy Dupesy being a tree-hugger? hee hee. It is such a pain walking in Seattle because of all the hills!! I haven't been to the Seahawks Stadium yet, I'm not too crazy about football, I like playing it more than I like watching it.

New York is neat, I want to live either there or Seattle or some other big city, it is boring in Tacoma. New York is also Rupert's favorite place, he talked about that in an interview...

ACK!! smack me when I babble about Rupert too much! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Z, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Z, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Z GIRL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Z!!!!
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• *Blows out invisible candles and starts coughing.*
                    I think the Seahawks is soccer. Cause that's what they were playing there. I'm not to crazy about any sport. My dad walked 5 miles everyday in the morning. (My dad likes to walk.)

Comment

• M wants to go to NY!!!! And it's a good thing MN is so flat... makes my bike rides easier
                      Confuzzled is crookedfrogs word???? But...but... it's my word... *sniffle* *throws flaming walnut at crookedfrog*
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

• Oh I'm sorry. *gives huggles to M and picks up more walnuts.*
                        Yeah I love biking to school. I even got a basket to put my backpack in.

Comment

• hee hee. I bike to the library all the time, I probably should be going there now actually... heh heh.
                          And confuzzeld might be crookedfrogs word, i dunno. But I use it all the time...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• I was? Oh, cool! I've read Garth Nix's books before, but that was awhile ago...

Z:
                            I wore my skirt over my pants today and it looks kind of cool! (Yay fashionyness!)
                            Or you culd just wear a skort...

Fox:
                            and you can get green dogs! and ones that glow in the dark!!
                            What, naturally green and living dogs?

Happy Birthday! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE ACKE ACKE CKECA CKAKE!!!

If I biked to the closest library, I'd fall over and die from exhaustion, then get run over by a car and die. Double kill! Then, afterwards I'd fall down the extremely narrow, extremely slick steps...

Hehe. I was about to say confuzzled was M's word. M said it for me. :P

I'm BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!!!!!!!

Woah! Too much sugar!
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Yay for PPP and not being able to log on for a while due to my computer breaking! (And by 'breaking' I mean physically snapping like a sad leaf)
                              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yay PPC!
                                *Gives kingsized chocolate bar and huggles!*
                                You haven't been on in a long time. Ohhh this is the boredest I've ever been in my entire lifetime!

Comment

Working...
                                X