No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah she does look scary...but she's not a scary character.
    VGDAWN is fun! You'd be good at making up the stories. JOINJOIN!
    I have a lot of homework too Angel Star. 62 algebra problems...I guess I'd better get a head start...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I'm going to put everyone in somewhere. I just had to go to school...
      ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
      +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Hahaha. Good story sharklord! KEEP WRITING!

Send it to me by email.

the.dead.guevara@gmail.com

Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Meh. Still don't feel good. I'm gonna see if I can stay home from school tomorrow. Monday I didn't because I had a test in math that I did not want to make up later. Tuesday, today, because we were doing stuff in creative writing and language arts. People did presentations in la and brought in food. Hershey Cake (which might've contained Hershy chocolate), lo mein (I think - it was the noodle stuff with beef and onions in it), some italian food that looked like waffles, and poweraid. Not all of them connected with their presentations, but food is good anyway. As for Creative Writing, a person came in to talk about plays. He did one thing where he acted like he was this wizard's secretary. People had to convince him to let them see the wizard. CW Teacher instantly picked ET to be one of the people to try to convince the guy to let her see the wizard. She's really good at stuff like this, even though she messed around with some people's plays to be funny. THe other kid, a boy, went first (dunno his name). His character from his play (yeah, you had to act like you were a character in your play) was God. And he wanted the wizard to bring the dog back to life. Wasn't very convincing, but he used threats (I will smite you! GUY: No, no, I'm not the wizard, Mr. God. GOD: I will smite the wizard!). ET's problem was that she needed a shirt for school.

ET: I need a school shirt!
          GUY: Well, can't you just get one?
          ET: NO!!! I need a school shirt tomorrow, and the shirts are all in uniform, and they need to be tucked in. If I don't have a school shirt, they won't let me in.
          GUY: Maybe you could keep better track of your shirts...
          ET: What?
          GUY: If you don't have any, did you loose them?
          ET: MY HOUSE BURNT DOWN! All of the shirts have been burned.
          GUY: Couldn't you miss a day?
          ET: Missing a day is like missing six months! I- I need to pass school. I need to go to college I need to-
          GUY: But-
          ET: SIX MONTHS BEHIND!!!

It went on and on, but it was so funny... XD

Diego... you're changing who's name...?

*reads Sharky's story* *headclutch* OMG, haha!
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• It rained so hard here today...remnants of Jeanne (that's Hurricane Jeanne). The field hockey game got canceled, and when we got home, I just went out in my uniform and stood outside in the rain. It felt so good. I love rain! The bad part is, there's flooding where I am. And there was a lot of water on the street's of my school's campus. (No, I'm not in college, my school just has a campus.) So I don't know how that's gonna turn out. But I still love the rain!
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ah. We don't have to deal with hurricanes here. Just killer tornadoes...tornadoes I think are worse because you never know when they're coming and there's nothing to stop them. They just destroy everythingin their path.
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I have tornados here. We are right in the path of tornado alley. Nice, huh? Oh, I love the rain too! Jeez, be careful Ella! I wish we had some rain here... Omg, great story Sharky!! hehehe, FINISH IT!! Well, I am off ppls. ttyl
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I'll keep the things I already wrote as the main storylines and start fitting people in wherever I can. I think I'll just write down the line for each main storyline (hopefully they'll intersect.)

"Your Excellency! The president of the Rogue States would like to speak with you!"

"Would she now? Then by all means, put her on. she's on the phone, I assume?"

"Ahh no, your Excellency, she is not, an advisor of her's just notified us."

"But you didn't think to get her on the phone?"

"We wanted to make sure--"

"Enough! I'm tired of your stupidity. Get Mrs. Bush on the phone (one of the Bush girls.). Yesterday."

Diego blew out an irritated breath. It was so tiresome to deal with people who knew less than he did. Especially when it came to politics. Diego saw himself as a maginificant orator of politics, but he had made several enemies. Not the least which was a noname which the network of no-gooders simply called the ChildishOne, who had attempted to assasinate him at his inaugeration. That miserable...

Diego dragged his mind back to the task at hand. He had to talk with that Bush girl. He wasn't a great fan of her father and neither was he of her. Diego wished he didn't have to let his plans come to time. But he wished to be a true ruler, and gaining power like that took time...
                  ~Sharky

Comment

• Hahahahahaha. lol

Keep writing you rock lol.

Gryph: My name on MSN, contrary to AIM, you can change your display name on MSN Messenger. ^.^
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Diego, I've been wanting to comment on your email for a while- the dead Guevara? So you think you're the new Che, do you? And your comment wasn't funny because, evn if it was in a well-meant spirit, it's gross, man. And rude.

And... Kingdom in Twilight was renamed, not Dragon Gold or dragongold but... DragonGold! I think the caps are important.

And Gryphon? Your play just killed me stone dead. Especially the "guy who looks like a SMASHED EGG with wildly waving arms attached". Oh yes.

You know what? We need a "wicked' smilie. With horns.

I LOVE YOU, PEOPLE. Just so you know. I had a discussion with someone earlier about IMing and chatting with 'net friends, and it went something like this:
                      ME: I was chatting with a couple of people online after the DD chat, it was awesome... and I IMed Alla later..
                      DEBBIE: Why would you want to MSn people you don't know?
                      ME: Uh, I do know them.
                      DEBBIE: No, you don't. So why would you MSN them? You don't know who they really are, what do you talk about?
                      ME: Um, everything? They're my friends!
                      DEBBIE: OMG YOU HAVE NET FRIENDS AHAHAH!
                      ME: *laughs and laughs*

So yes.
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• It'll be three posts 'till I get back to your storyline. I havent consolidated them all yet. Now its the next storyline's turn...

"Finally! A breaktrough! Sharky, why don't you heat up the continuum distrupter and lock it into the computer." Grypon said as she stared at the computer screen, which, for a change, was finally showing something good. "We don't know if this'll work twice..."

The Sharklord had been working with Gryphon for the last ten years to bring about a successful conclusion to the ValorGryphon project; approved by the government and backed by a billionaire known as Peter Murray. The objective was to prove the existance and feasibility to travel between altrenate universes. For the first time, it seemed like the projet might have obtained that objective. Sharky logged into the computer which activates the portal-- a large ring through which one could easily walk (think Stargate). Sharky gave his codename and password and activated the disruptor. It's sides became lit and the computer told Sharky it was ready to go.

"Disruptor's ready Gryph! Should we lock in the coordinates?"

"Yep. Let's go."

Sharky loaded the coordinates of the uiverse which they had been so painfully trying to nail down, and looked lovingly at the disrupter. It had taken them four solid years to build. Sharky might go on a murderous rampage if they had to do it again. He entered the coordinates and hoped...
                        ~Sharky

Comment

• Nyaaaaan! Monogatari ga suki! I like the story, sharklord-san. Self-insertions can be fun if done right.
                          My dad watches Stargate.
                          To the alternate universe!
                          I lurk. It's what I do.
                          "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• *snort* Great, Sharky, great. What now? Will I be 'pushing' people into this new alternate universe? Will lI be getting every impressionable newbie to follow me through into this unexplainably fun world?

Two pictures that look like me.

Yeah... I've been drawing again. Normally my hair is down instead of tied back, but I hate it in my face.

My tissue box is out of tissues. Eww! Snot on keyboard again! (ducks Tui) Just kidding, just kidding...

Tui says I'm too graphic.

"...it's like a paranoid looking over my back. It's like a whirlwind right inside my head. It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within. It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin..."

*singing*

School was cancelled, so it doesn't matter if I was going to stay home sick or not. Not homework to make up!
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdhead:
                              And... Kingdom in Twilight was renamed, not _Dragon Gold_ or _dragongold_ but... _DragonGold_! I think the caps are important.
                              Ah, thanks. It occurred to me as one of the possibilities, but I hoped someone would correct it.
                              And Gryphon? Your play just killed me stone dead. Especially the "guy who looks like a SMASHED EGG with wildly waving arms attached". Oh yes.
                              There's no such person!
                              I need a new avatar. Anime again, I think. This time, I'll use an example of one of Rumiko Takahashi's characters as inspiration.
                              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Whaha! I'm in school right now. I'm technicaly not supposed to be on the internet, except for finding some stupid pictures, but whatever.... Anywho, I haven't been on YW in like forever. I'm turning into an evil monkey. AHHHHH!!! RABID BOOKMARKSARE ATTACKING ME!!!!
                                Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Working...
                                X