No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, another member is good! Did she apply as Riona? Because that's the most recent application. In fact, I think it was yesterday that it was submited. Semiaris and Ella still haven't joined...

I thought of something. :P Mostly just replying to everyone else's posts instead of bringing in a topic of my own, though. Yep, I'm pretty bran dead right now.

Mep. Mep. Mep mep mep.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Very bran dead Gryph. hee hee hee.
      She might have..... I've never heard of the name Riona but she likes to use random names...
      What's AX?
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• I went to the zoo today. I wore my new sandals. Not smart. My feet kill right now. It was pretty fun besides that. My dad was embarassing though. He asked some guy if the bird he had was a chicken vulture. It was a turkey vulture. He was being... strange the whole time. Normal for my dad. My little brother was telling us where to go.

I'm tired now. *snore* I can't get on vgdawn! *growls at computer*
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hey I'm not the only one! *dances* Of course I haven't really been going on VG dawn anyways... heh heh. Sorry Gryphon. I can't keep up...
          Mmmmm... popcorn is good..... Anyone read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown? That's good too....
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Hi all,
            Just before I go to bed I thought I would see what you lot have been writing,
            M I don't know why I put in all thoses !!!!!!!!! I seem to like them at the min!!Sorry Seem to be able to add them in fast before i know what I'm doing! ops sorry
            Night everyone.
            Fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• I STILL can't get on vgdawn. I guess I'll have to try tomorrow. I'm so bored. I've got nothing to talk about. My brain got fried at the zoo.
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• AgentM, remember how I said Sammy was eating something and I didn't know what it was? Well, just for everyone else who wasn't in our conversation (that would be everyone except for M and me ), I was chatting with AgentM and Sammy was eating something from off my floor. I went over to him and tried to make him cough it up, but he wouldn't. So I shoved my finger in his mouth and didn't find anything. I trusted him to not bite; he's a pretty good dog. But he still continued chewing on something. Funny dog. Yet again I stuck my finger in his mouth. Still nothing. And ugg, my finger smelled DISGUSTING!!! So of course I rinsed it off. Quite a while later I came upstairs to see him sitting in a corner, all curled up. I knelt down, pet hum, everything, then found that I had my knee in this sick green stain on the carpet. Ewwww!!! Green is a really gross color for adog to be vomiting. Maybe he ate a peice of a jigsaw puzzle? That's my best guess because he was eating something by my mom's half-finished/completely-wrecked puzzle. It was destroyed by Sammy at least; the cats did it.

The wrecking of the puzzle was gradually at first. Maybe a cat would **** one off and chase the other around the house. Like lets say Cinnamon got too close to Canyon. Canyon would hiss, and this trigered Cinnamon to swat at her. She bolted up the stairs with Cinnamon chasing after her. They both went into my room, Canyon hopping over the puzzle (which was on a smooth, white board) and Cinnamon skidded on top, launching it off it's resting place. Eventually the puzzle would be fixed, the wrecked again by the cats. After a while, they learned that the white board underneath was a nice place to sit. Cassie would sit between everything with her tail wrapped neatly around her feat. Cinnamon I'd see sprawled out over the entire board, scooting peices off to the side.

Mabye I ought to go check on Sammy again...
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I still need to register on to VGDawn. I procrastinate too much! You people are lucky. I don't get payed to babysit my sister and I don't get allowance. My mom says she does so much for me and I need to do something for her. Oh well. It's all good. I am sad because my friends aren't calling me Maybe it's just because of independence day, things have been pretty hectic around here. I had the weirdest dream yesterday. I was learning how to be a pilot and I kept falling out of the plane, but the last time I fell, the wind caught me and I started flying, it was wicked!
                  ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Hi, Agent M and everyone! Ummm, I don't remember the user name, but it had a Q in it. And it was the kind of basilisk that's kind of lizard that stands up. Can you e-mail it to smashedbanana26@yahoo.com?
                    "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• ewwwwwww..... dogs are really gross sometimes... lol. What were the stars supposed to be? ****?
                      Fox, I don't mind the exclamation points, I was just wondering.

Yep. definitly ****. hee hee... people can swear in other langauges but not say ****... For some reason I find that funny....
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• I didn't type star star star. I typed the first word in PO. I suppose that's a cuss here. Ah well. Suck is a worse word anyway.

I can't send it back to you; I don't know the password. And for some reason VGDawn won't let me on either. That's really weird and really annoying. So you're not alone, Angel_Star. What I could do instead, jen, is you could think of a username [doesn't have to be the same] and I could create an account on your e-mail address. AG2 works by attaching RPG accounts to your main one, which has the same username as your e-mail address and your main e-mail is your e-mail adress. It's different, but it makes everything so much easier.

Hah. My favorite character out all of the members has to be Salfaric the small [squirrel] god. He's Calliope's little brother, I think.

Oh, all people joining, I send your application back to you when I accept. KEEP IT. You'll use that to make a profile the very first time you log in. AG2 doesn't save it for you.

Comment

• I love Sal too! He is one of the characters in the place I am posting. My computer always gets really slow when I get on VGDawn. It's great, though. I have been gone all day for the last 2 days. We are hooking up XBOX's and my neighbors house and then there is about 8 people who come to their house and we play all day. It's awesome! And, half of us dont even live in the house we are at! And, the guys there are really funny.
                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                          **Neets**
                          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• I just got another cat and his name is Mogget. He is so cute! anyway, my other older cat, Abby, hates him. He'll try ans wrestle with her,and she will get all ticked off at him and hiss at him. It is sad. All he wants to do it play! I mean, C'mon, he is only 2 and a half months old!
                            Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                            :wigglesmile:
                            And really bad eggs...
                            Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                            S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                            Barf Incident)
                            Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Sounds like our neighborhood. During the summer, sometimes we'd all come down to my house and play on the N64 or now, GameCube. I don't have an XBOX. And I haven't been playing a lot of videogames. Just the occaisonal Monkey Ball with a friend. That game looks so stupid, but it's so much fun! Heh. The first time we beat advanced, we laughed so hard, because my monkey (I won :P) said, "You've become pretty monkey like me!" Sometimes I get the feeling that their translator was a bit off. Then if you beat it with this other monkey, he literally insults you. "Wow! I'm surprised! You're really good!" He's surprised that we're good...

Aww, cute Mogget. Mogget sounds familiar...

Google websearch and came up with Garth Nix related fanfics. Wasn't Mogget the name of the cat? But I don't think that's where I've heard it before. Hmm...

Comment

• I'm BACK! Did you miss me? You guys did 5 pages but I don't think I"m gonna bother to read them because I'm a lazy lazy girl.
                                I went to Seattle and none of my cousins have computers.

My birthday is tomoroww, (Gosh I don't know if I spelled that right,) Yay!

Now I'm going to VGDawn and check out what's happening there.
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X