No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's really cool that you can take pictures off your computer. I've never tried that. (I don't even have a scanner.)
    Yes your doll is very pretty Gryphon! Does she look somewhat like you?? (The person not the cat.) I mean without the wings!
    I miss spanish camp already. I actually got to eat good food there! And I lost weight too...which is interesting because I eat nothing at home. (Sometimes I go 3 days without dinner or breakfast.) Hee-hee I wish I could stay there for a month!
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• VC: (Sorry I forgot to comment on this earlier) *dies of shock* You're not obsessed with Rupert Grint anymore??? Whatever happened, can you please talk to my friend? I'd like to get her out of it too...

Diego: Oh. Final Fantasy. Close enough...my friend's obsessed with Final Fantasy too.

Yay! I got The Prophecy of the Stones from the library! I'll probably be up all night reading...yay!

*huggles Z* Welcome back! Glad you had fun at spanish camp!
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• I'm gonna be gone from August 9th to the 13th... sorry...
        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

• Bye Art! We'll miss you! Come back soon!!

HEY GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?? THIS IS MY ONE THOUSANDTH POST! I know it doesn't say it on the post count, but Karma points are actually the number of posts you've made and I'm up to one thousand! That also means I'm now a Senior Member! *dances* Even though the number of posts doesn't really matter, it's still cool! Yay!
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• KEWL! I'm gonna make a hell lotta noise when I get to my 2000th. I'm on my 1935th right now.
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Augh, I dunno how many posts I've made, so I am going to post more.

We will miss you Art! oh well, it's only 4 days

Ella: I think that I'm not obsessed with Rupert Grint anymore because I spend too much time on here *glares at computer*
              I have a new obsession now *smiles wickedly*

Z, how do you go so long without eating? I have to eat like every few minutes, but everything I eat is so healthy and the only way my mom lets us have junkfood is if we buy it ourselves, and I don't want to waste my spending money on food. MY MOM MAKES ME DRINK VEGETABLE JUICE!! Ugh V8 is salty, but it is really healthy for you. I just came back from the swimming pool, I had fun until I swallowed the water. Pool water is nasty.
              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Z! Yay! Welcome back! *huggles* You were gone forever!

Nice pictures, D. I still say you look 14. I can't ever look good in a picture. I would rather take them than be in them.

I eat a whole lot, trust me. But, I never ever eat breakfast.

Bye, Art! (I minus well make this into one sentence) Booklover, I don't think I have met you either. Hi! Call me Nita.

I am finaly back on my own computer. My grandpa's computer is so slow, whatever you type shows up 2 miniuts later. Got really annoying.

I am making a phone call for my mom now. I always have to make the calls here. And I don't even know why! It's odd....maybe they are wanted somewhere! *cough* Sorry..

lol. VC, your sister was so cute! Tell her I said hi. Hey! You nvr told me your name was Lexi!

I don't have that many posts, I won't reach 1000 for a while. Congrats, Ella!

I think that is all I have to say...*thinks hard* Okay, all I could think of.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• YOu guys! I miss M!!!!!!!! *goes to look for M* I swear I haven't seen her in such a long time.
                  VC-(Is pool water vegetarian??)

Comment

• ROFL!! Z, M left about 5 days ago on a 11 day RV trip. She should be back soon.... Sorry. Cheer up! We are here!
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Z! Z! Z! Z! Z! Z! Z! Z!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!! HIHIHIHIHI!!!!!!!!

Cool pics Diego. I look horrid in pictures, so you won't be seeing me anytime soon, and anyway, my mom would murder me. Or worse, deprive me of the computer for the rest of my natral life. *shudders* the horrible thought...

BUAHAHA!!!! Linkin Park is cool!!! I almost died last night. I was in the car, comeing home from my dad's girlfriend's house, and I had to go the entire hour and a half in scilence, with no music. I thought I was gunna explode. I would have given almost anything at that moment for a CD player. Gryphon, I still haven't gotten Reanimation yet, but I think I'm going shopping today, so maybe I will. YIPPY!!!
                      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• OMG, I LOVE FINAL FANTASY!!! *sniffles* But I have Gamecube, not PS2. *kicks Gamecube* And Nintendo isn't coming out with any good games. I think I actually did see something FF for GC a while back around my birthday. Oh, I did. I pointed it out to my mom, but she got me a different game... Grrrr.

Sya Artemis! I'll miss you.

Whoot, Ella! *glares at my 800 karma.* You're not raising fast enough! Oh, oh, that reminds me. We [Z, Childish, & me] scheduled a party in the chat room at 6:00 for the east coast of America. 5 for the center. And for everywhere else, well, I don't know time zones.

VC:
                        Z, how do you go so long without eating? I have to eat like every few minutes, but everything I eat is so healthy and the only way my mom lets us have junkfood is if we buy it ourselves, and I don't want to waste my spending money on food. MY MOM MAKES ME DRINK VEGETABLE JUICE!! Ugh V8 is salty, but it is really healthy for you. I just came back from the swimming pool, I had fun until I swallowed the water. Pool water is nasty.
                        My mom won't let my buy junk food with my own money. So usually I have to A) wait for a holiday or b) find some other way... Like I shared my pez with my mom until it was all gone, and she got me more. My mom is obsessed with Butter Fingers, but I haven't been able to get any of those... Hehe. I have a lot of candy right now. I don't eat it very fast. Unless it's unwrapped & in a bowl, like candy hearts on valentines day and jelly beans on easter. I remember those candy hearts too. And being very hyper and random in the sigma chat room. *bounces* I always gets subs with lettuce, tomatoe, mustard, mayonaise, turkey, and cheese all on wheat bread. Always! Besides the fact that it tastes great, I feel like I'm actually eating something healthy. But vegetable juice... blech. I need to go swimming! I've hardly gone at all all summer.

Whoot! Reanimation!!!!!! It's great; it honestly is.

These idiot dogs are barking. Yip yip yip yip! I'm glad my Sammy isn't a yippy dog.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Woa, long post! I don't like subs. I always only get around to eating half of one.
                          Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• Hey! I joined VGDawn!

*dreamy expression*

I saw I, Robot a few days ago. Did anybody else see it?
                            Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• I've never tried Final Fantasy. Can someone explain it to me?
                              Anyways I might not make it to the party today Gryphon.
                              I have to go out and play 'sports' I hate the word. Sports are evil things.
                              Yes, very cool pics diego. LINKIN PARK!!!!! I don't like linkin park that much but whatever...I guess I should join the fad or whatever.
                              I really want to take a picture of me and my frizzy head but I don't have a scanner so I'll wait till our camp website is up and there's bound to be a picture of me on there. (Come on. The lady took 500 pictures and there is only 75 of us.)
                              ^At camp I picked up the habit of saying Dude and my mom gets mad at me so now I saw Whatever! *turns red*

Comment

• Angel... I hear you! I love taking pictures! Give me a camera any day. One of the photographers at the place where we do our family pictures every year keeps asking me when I am gonna come work there. I always laugh, but I think that she is serious.

Gryphon... BELLA!!! I love it! Love the hair!

Art.... miss ya..

Ella... Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

D... Yeah, I am sure that you will make a great noise.. And a room full of confetti, balloons, streamers, and noise makers would be an order of the day. We need a confetti smiley.

Dair... you gotta edit, girl!

Okay.. for my life story... I went to a baseball game yesterday. We lost spectacularly to the Braves. 11-3. But I had a great time. We took my husband's brother and our sister-in-law. I don't think that I was actually home more than 3 hours yesterday... it was nice being out. I missed coming to talk to everyone though, ahh well... there is always a new day.

I know that there are quite a few of you starting school this week. And next week too... I will miss ya not being here so much, really. I still gotta work tonight, but then I am off for a few weeks so I can hang out more, right?

I will be here at 3 (my time).. at least that is what I gather from the party announcement.. I do hope it is today.. ahh well.. I will still be back here.
                                -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                                The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                                I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                                X