No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm addicted all the time. Once I go to school I"ll go on the com less though so it's okay for me...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• HI!!!!! I'm acting really strange this morning, well, stranger than usual. First of all, I keep calling my kitties fuzzy organic lifeform numbers 1 and 2. And then I was talking to someone on IM, while they were away. I have no idea what's wrong with me. Probably just overly hyperness. Awwwww! I'm holding fuzzy organic lifeform #2. She's sooooo CUTE!!!!! *trips over speck of dirt on ceiling.
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• BIW are you trying to tell us that your standing on the ceiling? Cause thats the only way you could trip over a bit of dust on there????? I love the names you have given your cats! they mut be getting confused?? hahahahah fuzzy organic lifeform!!!
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• You... don'tlikepants? Woah. Or do you mean just the school pants? I can't stand dresses or skirts at all, but if I had to pick, I'd pick skirts.

Diego:
          Hey Nitafan! Don't steal confuzzled! I'm not even sure I made that up anyways.
          ARGH! SCHOOL, HOMEWORK!! RAH!RAH!RAH!
          AHHHH!!! Those are my words! *kicks Diego* Give them back!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's world flipped upsidedown. You fell into the ceiling?

*checks out Tui's uniforms* Eeesh! The quote...

"Wearing the Queen Margaret uniform gives me a sense of pride and identity. The elegance of the uniform upholds both old and new traditions."
          - Sarah Natusch, Head Girl 2001
          And they expect you to love it!

((Several hours later -- I went out to lunch halfway through the post))

Sya, Dairine. I'll miss you. I'll tell everyone at VGDawn that you're on vacation.

Sammy and Julius are best friends now. Julius was cleaning Sammy, and Sammy was licking him back. Sammy guards him and follows him around. I'm sad. We'll have to give Julius back to Buck Whiley soon. Poor Sammy...

Ah. You ARE upside down.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *checks out Tui's uniforms* Eeesh! The quote...
            "Wearing the Queen Margaret uniform gives me a sense of pride and identity. The elegance of the uniform upholds both old and new traditions."
            - Sarah Natusch, Head Girl 2001
            And they expect you to love it!
            Yes. I know. *eyeroll* Mine, now in its third year of battered-aboutness, is falling apart up one side, stained, ripped, missing buttons, safetypinned together, uncomfortable, and ugly. Why, why?

Still, it's better than the uniform that they had a few years before I came. It was simply hideous. *vomits*
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• How does this thing grow so fast? Ah, going back a couple pages, I forget who said this, but Micheal Phelps doesn't have a silver from the 400 relay. They got bronze.
              I got a new avatar! YAY! I love Johnny Depp!
              And I hate skirts too. I really really don't like my school uniform, but I don't mind having one that much.
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              I promise not to funfun anymore
              Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• I don't like school pants. They're too big. I'm short... I don't really like jeans though. It depends on the brand. Some are really nice. I don't want to talk about school. I get enough of it while I'm there...
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Raven, i am half banned. Being banned for me means only half an hour on. I have alredy been on 45 min. so I have to hurry. All those who see me in chat, I am not alowed on for Idontknowhowlong. So, I will miss yall! I will have to post more tomm. Bye, everyone!
                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                  **Neets**
                  CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Cress-The TOGR is a magical topic. Do not question it.
                    I want school to start! I'm so bored and I need a challenge. I know school will be hard without seeing any of my friends but I liked to be challenged and it will give me something to do.

Who's Raven? Is raven tui?
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Oh Tui... I see what you mean... I mean they are cute up until the scarves and cardigan sweaters... Can't they be more creative with school uniforms? I should go into designing school uniforms and then people might actually be okay with wearing them.

Neets... bummer... all this banning is a big bummer... but being a parent... I totally understand both and I hate being caught in the middle... argh!

Anyhows.... seems like everyone is either banned or heavily emmersed in schoolwork. I am happily watching the olympics and doing a major boat load of laundry. (Favorite thing.) Yeah... I do like laundry... or clean clothes.. or the smell of clean clothes... I don't know which. Anyhows... I'm happy, happy, happy!

Another week and I go back to work though... 2 nights a week. Ahh well, the paycheck is better..

Good luck to everyone.
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Ah, two countries divided by a common language... I'm having trouble with all these posts about school uniform not including pants.

Just about all schools in Britain seem to have school uniform.

BiW: Fuzzy organic lifeform number n? Well, at least if you get more cats, you won't have trouble naming them, will you?

Nita: Aww . Ok, so I won't expect you in chat soon .

Z: Raven is Dairine_SpotLight. Tui is Tui.
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *sigh* I can't keep up with TOGR anymore...
                          I HATE SKIRTS!!!!
                          lol, Tui is Birdhead
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• I don't have much to say, but I have a question to answer.

No, Raven is a friend of mine from real life. She's on VGDawn.

I like warm, clean blankets. I hate doing anything laundry-related. Besides, it's easier to get at clothes when they're on the floor than when they're in the closet or drawers.

PM:
                            Z: Raven is Dairine_SpotLight. Tui is Tui.
                            No, Raven is Raven. Dairine_Spotlight is Kirsah. Tui is Tui. Tui is also Birdhead.

*M, huggles*
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• "I like warm, clean blankets" k... that was random...
                              And this is confuzzeling: "No, Raven is Raven. Dairine_Spotlight is Kirsah. Tui is Tui. Tui is also Birdhead."
                              *huggles Gryphon back*
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

• No, Raven is a member of the Teen Titans.
                                No, Raven is a character in a TV series.
                                No, Quoth the Raven is a character in the Discworld .

Ok, there is a Raven in VGDawn too.

However, when Nitafan said "Raven", she meant Dairine_SpotLight, who finishes her posts "- Raven". So that was the least ambiguous answer to Z's question, which was right after Nitafan's reply to Dairine_SpotLight. Honestly.

And now I'll remind people of Gryphon's chat party on Saturday - see this topic for a list of times for different time zones.
                                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                                X