No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. Sporks? I want to read it! I am commenly known as Nitafan. I am female, 13 and not in school!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Do you remember me ppc?
      nitafan must work on her one liners!! And so do I.... people are rubbing off on me...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Uh... I don't really have a nickname. I'm female and 12. I'll be 13 in September.

I only babysit my little brother, but I get payed pretty well.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• *cough* Diego *cough*! When did I do one liners? Ok, from now on I will try and make my topics with more than 2 lines. It's hard though! *whines* I will have to writew more and more about my boring life. It really isn't that oring, but all I usaly do is get on the internet and read. Ah well.

Oh, I forgot to mention my trip. I am going to the beach in a little over 1 week and I will stay in Florida for a little over a week, too. Meaning, I will be gone for a LONG time and I will miss soooooo much here. I won't be suprised if the Togr goes up 20 pages!

You get payed, Angel_Star to babysit your brother?!?!?!?! I don't get payed to watch my brother AND sister!
          Is this better, M?
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• lol. yes it's better. And Diego is hopeless... (sorry Diego but you are )
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• Yep, I'm back papercrane. Yeah, so there is one scene in the 2nd Matrix. Personally, I don't understand why ppl are so uptight about sexuality. I get why parents don't want kids watching violence, but that was love - not...sick stuff. It won't do us any harm to see it.

Hmmm. So, what's been going on? I just turned 17 on June 18. Been going out with a new boyfriend for 'bout a month now. Thinking about colleges, because I'll be done with the communtiy college by the end of next summer. Getting some reading done. That's pretty much my life right now.
              "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• I don't get allowance, so babysitting money pretty much the only money I get. I don't babysit other people's kids, cause the kids I know bug me. They're strange little kids. Sometimes I just get a book instead of money, though.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• M! Are you kidding? Of course I remember you!
                  heh, Diego's allowed, on account of being a Senior Member and a cool person. Unless you're talking about a different Diego than the one I'm thinking of...
                  'ello, Angel_Star!

EDIT: Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot--
                  Jen!!! :uber-glomps: I haven't seen you since...forever!
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• High Papercrane Thought I had not seen you around in a while!!! god has it been that long!! With all the new people joining up I never noticed (whats changed there then!! I never notice nothing!!!). Hope your ok!! Hey I've just noticed your at Senior member status!! But only 797 posts!! How did you manage that cause you need 1000!! Oh, I get it!! You've done more than 1000 posts but when Lee and DD tidy up they've deleted a few . Wish I could get to 1000 post!! Been here long enough!! Mind you I seem to be posting more latly!! Hopefully by the end of the year I will be a SM

You lot did make me laugh though!! When you were introducing yourselfs!! Sounded like an AA meeting!!! hahahahhahahah
                    Fox
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Do..dododo...dodo..DO
                      I'm bored. And I hace to go to work later at 10 and I don't wanna *pout*. Errg. Arrg.
                      Ok. I'm done whining.
                      Has anybody seen Potter Puppet Pals?
                      Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                      :wigglesmile:
                      And really bad eggs...
                      Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                      S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                      Barf Incident)
                      Weak Sauce!

Comment

• Yep, it seems that we're all back. Any good active RPGs I should know about? I applied to Grpyhon's new one, but she never e-mailed me. I think I created a basilisk character. Would have been cool.
                        "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

• hee hee. I thought you remembered me
                          Uh... Fox? what's up with all the exclamation points?
                          NOT PUPPET PALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• I remember you, PPC! When I was a newbie, I thought your avatar was Poot.

Oh. I'm Skitty; I asked Lee to change my username to Gryphon. Same for M. Marniebrown1 => AgentM.

Diego is definitly hopeless. What did he say? Something along the lines of 'screw the one liner rule.'

Senior member is by posts, not age. You need 1,000 posts for Senior member. And I feel like a newbie because it only takes 10 to get where I am.

jen:
                            I applied to Grpyhon's new one, but she never e-mailed me. I think I created a basilisk character.
                            What, you never got my e-mail? I remember a basilisk. I think you might've mispelled your e-mail address because so far I've accepted every applicant. Heh. Some people say I should be more picky about members. Do you remember your username?

VGDawn is still really good and really active.

YOU BETTER JOIN!!!!!!!!!
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• And you said you couldn't think of anything to say Gryphon?
                              I think Nancy Drew, who is my friend in "RL", is gonna try and join your site Gryph, she asked me for the address the other day.
                              PPC's avie was evil or something.... wasn't it the evil kawaai bunny or something?

Evil marniebrown1... *hiss*
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

• *blinketty*

Hiyas! I'm back from AX! What'd I miss?

*hits poot on the head with her new wall-scrolls*

Comment

Working...
                                X