No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on my aunt's computer, so I can't stay on long. We were in the car for over eight hours yesterday. Nearly all the hotels were booked. We finally found one with a room, but the bathroom's messed up. The shower shrieks like a dying cat. I better go. I'll talk more later.
    <3
    the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel_Star:
      The shower shrieks like a dying cat. I better go. I'll talk more later.
      And just how do you know what a dying cat sound like? Hmm?

Personally, i am not over-found of cinnamon rolls - I much prefer macaroons. Btw... cinnamon dust seems to be very good for the lungs. Most people who work in dusty conditions end up with lung diseases of soem kind or another. However, workers in dusty cinnaomon factories get significantly *less* lung problems than the average person.
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Ohhh! *huggles*
        I missed you guys so much. Goes to find Diego. (I just spoke Spanish for two weeks straight so BRING IT ON BUDDY!)
        Hee-hee I learned how to do the salsa and I dancedancedanced and ateateate!!!!!
        I'm so happy but I missed so many things! 42 pages of things actually. Someone better fill me in because I am sooo NOT reading 45 pages of the TOGR.
        Gracias Chicos!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Chocolate? I bought 27 bars of Toblerone chocolate at camp! (Pesos are so awesome. 100 pesos=10 dollars.)
          You guys sooo have to try toblerone it's not that popular but it's way better than hershey's.
          Heehee AngelStar my shower shrieks too. (The showers at camp were infested with daddylonglegs so I guess I shouldn't complain.)
          Gryphon? How did you meet VC's sister? On the forums are do you guys know eachother? *so confuzzled*

Comment

• Do you want me to send it to your e-mail address? Then you could send it to Lee. You'd have to, anyway. PM said you can't link avies, and he's right.

Z!!! You're back!!! *tackle huggle*

I know what toblerones are! So good. Mmmm... I like the kind with the funny stuff in it.

No, we don't know each other. VC let her sister talk to us in the Chat room when she was away from the computer. I don't think I know anyone on the forums.

Hehe, PM, remember how it said I had half a billion things wrong? Well, I fixed the typo, and it screwed up my scrollbar. It turned out my webby was fine how it was.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• i just came back from camping did i miss anything
              Thomas Hildebrandt

Comment

• Thanks Gryph, I didn't really consider that I coul get points for refferring you, Oh well.

Welcome Back, Z! How was camp, I've never been to any camp before, I want to go to this Perfoming Arts camp, though. Hee hee, the only spanish I will ever know, I learned off of Dora the Explorer *falls over laughing*

Gryphon met my sister in the chat, she was chatting on my name while I was busy.

Z, Have you heard the bad news? I am no longer obsessed with Rupert Micheal Grint. I am obsessed with something else, can you guess what it is? Haha.

I am so happy, my father is supposed to come home tommorrow to visit. He hasn't e-mailed me though, and my mother said not to keep my hopes up (Thanks for raining on my parade, mother) Oh well, he didn't come home last time, but I just know he is this time, he gave me the flight schedules and everything.

Book Lover, I don't beleive that I have met you! My name is Lexi, you can call me that or just VC. Did you have fun camping?
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Hey book lover I'm Z!
                  (Lexi! I don't know 2 things:
                  1-I never knew your name was Lexi!
                  2-Who is on your avie.)

Comment

• Hey Bookl! I think we met in the chat before, right? Well, I don't know what you missed... Dunno when you left. Let's see. Oh, oh, I am going to poke you! Just thought I'd warn you in advance.

*poke* Ack! *bounces up and down* My book is stiring my inner stickler, and my inner stickler says you forgot to make a full stop. I'll go over the basic rules for a moment. DD, our wonderful author, pays for all of this site. To keep down bandwidth costs/make what she does pay for worth it, we have the rules of no one liners or short posts. Also, instead of posting multiple posts in a row, you can edit your first one by clicking the eraser button somewhere by your post. Short posts use money and don't get anything useful through to poeple. Also, we'd prefer a bit of puntuation and capitalization just to make everything nice to read (and so that my 'inner stickler' will quit screaming). Avatars should be sized 68 by 68 pixels or under. They can't be animated. Signatures should be pretty short.

RAAHH!!!!!!!!!!! Rah rah rah! My brother stomped on my toe at an angle... the nail is cracked halfway down in the middle. It hurts really bad. REALLY REALLY bad.

[Adds:]
                    Peter Murray Can I torment your inner stickler by correcting "punctuation"?

Sadly, my mess of typos cannot by conquered.
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hey! I have my mom's webcam borrowed so I just wanna put this here. Those are bad pics of me. They're bad.
                      Firstly because I don't know how to use this webcam very much and secondly 'cause I was crazed by Linkin Park at that time.

I added another one just in case. I stink in both of 'em though.
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• CUTENESS!!!! Sorry... I have to tease him sometime.

D, you look way better than I do in my pictures, so don't worry... Tambien te queiro!!! *huggles* There... feel better about that? Nah..?? oh well, have to try something else. *sends big chocolate bar your way*

Gryphon... aowwwh! Poor toenail... I have done something similar, I think... I have stubbed my toes so often, I have forgotten exactly what happened to me. *wink* *huggles too*

Z.... WELCOME BACK!!! We have missed you! I miss your penguin avatar too. *huggles*

VC... Your little sister is adorible... and very funny. I was glad that I could chat with her for a while. *huggles for Ashley*

Wilf... You are having a horrible time with the train thing... I am sorry about that. *huggles too*

Everyone appears to needs more *huggles* So *huggles* around
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Whoot, Linkin Park!

It's actually cold outside. *sniffle* It's nearly school and winter. Winter is fine if you get rid of the cold, but keep the snow and Christmas.

My dad made oatcakes! Soooo goood! And if you don't like oatcakes... well, you've never tried my dad's. Heh. Both of my parents can cook, whereas Gryphon really really can't.

My toe... *wimpers* Haha! My brother...

"Cinnamon, stay, stay. Up! Good, good. Ere's a doggy treat."

*rolls eyes* Yes, Cinnnamon is a cat. Cinnamon always comes when lil bro tries to train Sammy. With doggy treats. Now the silly kitty will only eat doggy treats.

Comment

• I look bad in all of my pictures although my family says that I am a natural picture taker but thats just family love. They also say that I look good in real life to but little do they know. *says with a sigh*

db_pr: your second pic looks better. *laughs at how silly he is* you are crazy if you think you can't take good pictures. they are very good.

I wish i could take pics like that. Gosh! Oh when Angel_Star comes back don't believe anything she says about this part. She is my bff and shes always...well... not always but most of the time she says things like: "Oh you looked fine." And stuff like that. WOW! I wrote a lot and I typed it very fast. And without lookin'! Sry 'bout the acent it comes from virginia where I was born.

~Danzrgrl101~
                            "My horns are holding up my halo but my halo is getting too heavy for the horns to hold up... GRAVITY...HELP!"
                            "Sorry, I couldn't resist mate...Oh, by the way nice hat" -Pirates of the Carribean
                            "You've got to have been

Comment

• Ack, I've posted every other post for the last few posts. I can't make this one really long because it looks like dinner will be ready soon. But here's my doll that I finally finished:

Well, it's my second, actually. The first doll I took a picture when Gryphon's eyes where shut and her wings were tucked behind her back. This one is similar to that, but not exactly the same.

Comment

• My guinea pigs name is Cinnamon, he's so cute and cuddly and brown... okay, I'll just stop. I'm okay at taking photos, except, I'm the person who woul rather take the photo than be in it. Thanks for the huggles, Chani!

*more huggles for everyone* We're all so happy.

Your doll is pretty, Gryphon
                                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Working...
                                X