No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehehe, Oookk, I'm sorry, Chani. And may that hanging finger mark you for the rest of your days!

"Syprox bowed before the beautiful Elvish Queen standing before him, his hand on his sword and his eyes to the ground, he said..."

Went something like that didn't it? You liked that post! hehe

*sigh* The good old days....
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Ahhh come on now... is that the best that you can do? I expect far greater words to flow out of your impertinent mouth. *chuckles*

I like the
      "Syprox bowed before the beautiful Elvish Queen standing before him, his hand on his sword and his eyes to the ground, he said..."
      bit though. Had a nice ring to it. You should put that in the story. Nah.... Rhyawen isn't like that and neither is Syprox.

And yes... M... you have my permission... as a great gnit of a Prince said, "Off with his head!"
      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• hehe, you would've liked White Forest, Chani
        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I have no idea what White Forest was... and you would probably be right... I would like KoW if you posted more on it too!

So... do you really want to be beheaded?
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

• I need to get on KoW. And all the other rpg's I haven't been on lately... I get so behind. I'll be gone for a few days next week. I'm going to Arkansas to see my family. We have relatives from both my mom and dad's sides there.
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I need to start posting on KOW. I will start tommorow when I have more time. I have family in Arkansas too. Alot, actually.
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• *laughs* I wasn't a queen and I don't think you mentioned the beautiful bit but close enough
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Hey M I see what you mean about Da Vinci's code!! I was up reading untill 1 in the morning last night and I must be ... 1/8 through the book! What a great story!!!! I mean it!! And cliff hangers!! well all I can say is I will go and get the Angles and Demons one you mentioned!! By the way When the prof makes referance to the vatican (sorry about the spellings) and his near death experiance and you said that the angles and demons book came before this one does that mean that the two books are linked by the Prof? do understand what i mean?
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• ROFL! You guys are funny! Diego, you need help, and M, you do too.

My little sister wants to go on the computer, so she can "type a story" not really, she's only eight, and she's trying to writer a story. It's cute, the story is about a unicorn, and I read part of it too my brother, and he burst out laughing. Now I have to go. I don't want to. I will stay here and get yelled at! muahahahaha!!!!
                    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Fox: Angels and Demons is linked to Davinci code because Robert Langdon appears on it, the story is different though. BTW, DaVinci code is ten times better than Angels and Demons. *throws himself off a helicopter and lands in a river miraculously*
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Very funny Diego, don't give off spoilers!!! *whispers to Fox* Although actually Angels and Demons is better....
                        And yeah, Langdon might mention Vittoria in Da Vinci Code a couple times, she's in Angels and Demons. That's why I said that one came first, but it's not important to read that one first.
                        "ROFL! You guys are funny! Diego, you need help, and M, you do too." You keep saying that... But why?
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• I am happy today..... I am in chocolate heaven... *sighs* Well, I have to celebrate my 3 month anniversary here! (yeah... the chocolate has gotten to me today!)

Never read the DaVinci Code..... don't plan to either... so don't bug me about it!

*stalks off to find Bourne Supremecy!*

Comment

• I'm about to freak. Rah rah rah! My brother... GRRRR

And now I can't talk to anyone on AIM. At all. At first, I think my keyboard was having problems. I opened up a message box to Jen and couldn't type anything! It was making the 'no, you can't do this!" noise at me. Then BiW messaged me. I couldn't say hi... So finally I tried to type in a notepad file. That, at least, worked. But it wouldn't let me paste my copied text into a message box. So, hi, to eveyrone who was on AIM. I did see you, and I wasn't ignoring you.

Bran played yesterday, but he wasn't being an idiot. First it was Super Monkey Ball 2. That game is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! It might sound a little weird, trying to roll a monkey inside a sphere to a goal. Well, yeah, it is weird, but that doesn't stop it from being fun. It's not so easy that you beat it on your first try either. Or so hard that it's impossible. Also, Grace and I have worked out almost all of the 'shortcuts' in Super Monkey Ball (not the second one). Like on level 17 of Advanced. When you first start the level, rock up on the left lip, then go straight to the right (yes, off the edge) and you'll have enough speed to jump the gap. We've also uncovered all of the warp jump goals and how to get to them 'how you're not supposed to get to them.' Like on level 24 Advanced, go straight, dodge the bumper, but hit the edge of the hole and you'll bounce over the fence, straight into the warp goal. Be careful not to pass it.

Oh, oh, I got sidetracked. I was talking about Bran. Bran, well, has an attitude problem. he also can't reason that well... That makes it really hard to play flashlight tag with him. But last night we didn't have much a problem. It could be that we only played for 20 minutes, but hey, it's something noticable. FLtag ended so abruptly because we didn't have enough people and I caught everyone in 5 seconds. Not literally, but pretty close. It was only lil bro, Grace, Bran, and me playing.

Ahh, now to read up on all of the posts since my last... *groan*

I understand the reason for the ammendment, but I don't agree with it. Guns... there's no way around it. I don't agree with ANY of their uses. Killing, hunting, killing, it's all the same, and it's sick. And from what Wilf says, I think the UK has the right idea.

Ehahaha! You're all so funny.

M!!! I could say hi, but I couldn't type anymore after that. And it doesn't show any text that you say. What's wrong with AIM???

Yeah, I missed the White Forest too. I tried to go there just the other day to see if I could recover any scraps of HTML so I wouldn't have to type it all over again for the Gryphon's Log box. But it was gone. WA worked, but WF didn't. It's gone. I had my morbid Kaii-Thakurin. Hmm, I might've saved that post somewhere. Nope, I didn't. Who was it... I think Safinia (AgentM) was looking for Tilli (another of M's characters).

Something like this:

Kaii had just slaughtered a huge group of bad green fairies. Safinia couldn't find Tilli and said that if Kaii had killed Till-the-pink-fairie too, then [insert threat here]. Kaii: "A pink fairie? It doesn't matter what color they are now; they all end red."

Kaii was a 'bad guy' who had a 'bad guy' enemy. And the green fairies were other bad guy's fairies.

Oh, by the way, Spyrox vs. Narxce is something big. Ultimately powerful goodguy vs. ultimately powerful badguy.

Diego:
                            *throws himself off a helicopter and lands in a river miraculously*
                            ...And meets the highly excitable Gryphon who starts bouncing around in cirlces.

What? Only Diego and M need help?
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• How bout this, everyone on this site needs help. Except me, I am not that insane, yet. If I stay here any longer I probably will be.....
                              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                              **Neets**
                              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• *whispers* yeah right...
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X