Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Nelaa!
    birdhead:
    What do you call an oldbie who's never met the vampire and doesn't eat scrambled eggs? I think I've missed an in-joke there.
    !!! Vampire is Wilf, and PM's last avie is the scrambled eggs.

PM... gah... ... ... ...

PM:
    Yours are just plain creepy PM. Most of them anyway.
    Heh. heh heh. Loved your Uggish fanfic, though. The troll one.

pm:
    Wildflower: I am not a scrambled egg! I am a person!
    Just like I'm human and Sharky is sane, right?

Gibby:
    Anyway, that was one experience that I may just leave in the dust for a while. I caused more questions then answers, so I will just refrain from RPing for the time being, until I can figure out somewhat how it is done (and I figure out how to make a better story).
    *drop jaw*

No, no, there's a smiley for that. Wait a second.

There.

Okay, lemme get things straight for Gibby, here. You are NOT going to refrain from RPing. You are going to go to VGDawn and you are going to join and you are going to roleplay.

Or there will be consequences.

BiW:
    ANYONE WHO HASN'T JOINED VGDAWN MUST DO SO! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO SEND A SMALL BUNCH OF MOTHS TO EAT YOUR SOCKS! THEN, IF YOU STILL DO NOT JOIN, I WILL SEND MORE, AND THEY WILL EAT YOU. MUAHA!
    *bows*
    Wilf:
    Just to refute BiW... you do NOT have to jong VGDawn... people have free will, and have theright to CHOOSE whether or not they join VGDawn. I think I have reached the stage where I am resfusing to join precisely because so many peopel are saying I *must*. (Reactionary? Me?). The fact that I spend too much time on the computer as thinsg are is by the way and nothing to do with it...
    Boo. Lies. 'Nore 'nore 'nore...

Chani! Bright swirly avie! Oooh, pretty colors. *gets sucked into whirlies*

Chani:
    Gryphon: You don't like In The End? I like it. Strange. Hmm... another group called Breaking Benjamin is good too... and well, Chevelle, I think that you might like... or Shinedown. Some of them are on my site if you wish.
    No, no, I love In The End and I love Enth E Nd, but I don't like In The End when it's sung by Jay Z. I like Breaking Benjamin and Chevelle. Dunno 'bout Shinedown.

Heyy, Sunstar and Wildflower slipped posts in just before I did. Hmph. Heyyy! We're sucked in together!
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Gryphon, you should found the UAMQIYPAPF (Use As Many Quotes IN Your Posts As Possible Foundation).... (what else does one do with foundations other than found them... and the first person who mentions bulding of any sort will die).
      Also, why am I called Vampire? I know it was from some chat convo at some point, but can't remember the details...
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Haha wildflower dies at my pj's!
        BOO!

Chani's avie is to bright. My head hurts now. It kinda sucks you in...

Tui forgot the Weasley Twins/Olsen Twins ship.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Weasley twins/Olsen twins isn't a real ship Z. . .
          *Dies at happy bunny pajamas* I didn't know they made those.

Wilf: There's already a foundation for that. . .I made the ATQFF (Abuse The Quote Function Foundation) for Gryph, when I was still making foundations.

For all you ship-crazy people, here's a link to the HP love thread. It's currently on volume 40. It has all the official ships as well as a billion people arguing over why their ship is better. It's neat. I've never posted there. Yet.
          Love thread

Comment

• I ship Marius/Eponine. Haha. Brownie points to whoever can tell me what that's from.

Ships! Yay! First I just have one thing to say...R/Hr!! R/Hr!! R/HR!!!! H/Hr=EW! After that, it doesn't really matter, except that I am SO DEFINITELY GOING TO START SHIPPING SNAPE/MOANING MYRTLE. Let's make up some crazy ones...oh side note I was reading this Truth or Dare HP fic (okay, okay I know it's an invitation to disgusting things...but I was bored. Desperate) and I have to say Snape/Hermione is so disgusting. It really is. And in a fic...with *choke* descriptions...just stay away from those Truth or Dare fics, for your safety.

Lalalala...those brownie points are up for grabs, if you can just tell me what Marius/Eponine is from!
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• WHOOOOOOO....... SWIRLY AVIE! I like da swirlys...... *gets sucked in* WHEEE! it's like falling in a hole but different!

Thank you gryph, and I know that wilf. I know people don't HAVE to join vgdawn, it's just that if they don't, THEY WILL GET THEIR SOCKS EATEN!!!!!

HAPPY BUNNY PJS!!!!! I WANT THEM!!!!!!!! BiW luvs happy bunny.... Biw apparently also likes talking in third person. hehe.

MORE STORY WILDFLOWER! MORE! And could you make me a little for intellegent? And if it helps, I love to rant about dead people, and I'm the queen of moths and have a dragon-moth army.
              Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Okay, okay. Thanks, I'll add that. If anyone has any particular way they would like their character to be, it would help if you told me.
                BiW, you are now the Queen of Moths and you've just gone on an insane rant about dead people. Unfortunately I wasn't sure how to write this, and you've come across as rather evil. Sorry about that.
                Gryph, I hope I've made Gryphon-the-cat avie into an insane enough character.

Part I-forget-what-number-we're-on-now!

M dropped the stack of books and ducked into the handily nearby closet. Coming out with another stack of books, this time with a different title, she shoved a copy of one of those at Penguin Woman too. "HERE!" she said. "Everyone must also read Timeline."
                Penguin Woman droped the books into her backpack (Also magically appeared out of nowhere). She tried to walk out the door, but was stopped by BiW, who said: "I've gotten lost and I can't find Dead People Land. Can you help me find it? If you can't, I am the Queen of Moths and I will send a moth ARMY to ATTACK YOUR SOCKS!!" BiW started laughing manaically. "DEAD PEOPLE LAND!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Your socks are DEAD, Penguin Woman! They will join Dead People Land's ranks along with my army of Dragon-Moths and CONQUER THE WORLD!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Also join Gryphon's roleplay, or my Moths will attack ALL THE SOCKS IN THE WORLD!! YOU WILL BE LEFT SOCKLESS!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD PEOPLE!! HAHAHA!!!!!"
                Penguin Woman slowly backed away. "Powers help me," she muttered. Hearing her, Gryphon started to bounce around. "Powers? What Powers? You mean like admin. powers? I like admin. powers. They let me change the layout. I like to change the layout. Changing the layout is fun. I changed the colors to blue and black. I like blue. Blue is a happy color. Black is different. Black is the color Icy Pole wears. Icy Pole isn't nice. Icy Pole made entropy and death. Why did Icy Pole make death, Penguin Woman? Do you know why? Why is your name Penguin Woman, anyway? Do you like penguins? Do you have a penguin army? Where? I like penguins. Penguins are fun. Penguins-"
                Penguin Woman cut her off. "What is with you? You used to be. . .coherent!"
                Gryphon stopped bouncing and looked up at Penguin Woman. "My alternate self said the crazy author woman was making me coherent. My alternate self said the crazy author woman killed me. Why is there a crazy author woman, Penguin Woman?" Gryphon started bouncing around again. "Do you have an alternate self? Does your alternate self like penguins like you do? My alternate self likes Linkin Park. What's Linkin Park, Penguin Woman? Is it a park? Parks are fun. I like parks. Only sometimes there are dogs. I don't like dogs. Dogs lick me and make me wet. I don't like being wet. Do you like being wet? Penguins like being wet, so you should too, right? Why do you-"
                Penguin Woman cut her off again. "Look, I'm on a mission to save Iz from Mr. Eggnog's insanity. If you want to come, you'll have to be quiet."
                --------------------

Haha. Gryphon, quiet. Right. . .
                Anyway, let me know what you think, and how badly I've killed you as a character. I hope to have more members in the next part, as well as a few YW book characters. We've already got Icy Pole in there, shouldn't be too hard to throw in some more.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair* oh...I don't wanna be evilish. but if you must, you must. (I is really a nice person, but who likes to threaten people whith my moths for the fun of it, and the hope that they will join vgdawn...)
                  Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Trailer for Lost in YW!

It is the year 2004, and there are bright hopes for the future. One sole compy-naut has been chosen to make a foray into the internet and join the ranks of an elite society known only as the YW forum members.

But then something went wrong.

Now, trapped inside a forum long since gone mad, Sharky must fight to stay alive, unmothed, and sane to make his report to his comrades on the outside. His ship--broken. His sanity--weakening. His role-playing skills--more powerful than ever.

The forums are a mine field of inside jokes, Toblerone, moths, and abusive quote funtion uses. One liners are rampant. Sharky realizes that there is no point trying to understand it all, only to survive sane to warn the others.

To escape, Sharky must help pilot the side of truth, justice, and the Salcur way to victory in the realm of VGDawn. Moreover, he must resist the urge to post one-liners and become crazy in the treachorous forums, while avoiding the ill graces of the omni-powerful Forum Administrator of Doom and the Author That Is.

Brought to you by Dwinnen Entertainment, a movie that will shock you, thrill you, and make you cry: Lost In YW!
                    ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                    +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Originally posted by EWizard11:
                      Ships! Yay! First I just have one thing to say...R/Hr!! R/Hr!! R/HR!!!! H/Hr=EW! After that, it doesn't really matter, except that I am SO DEFINITELY GOING TO START SHIPPING SNAPE/MOANING MYRTLE.
                      *boggle*

And it's not true that H/Hr is EW - H/Hr has to be both DR and EW!

<span class="ev_code_GREY">Ok, if you didn't get that, EW = Emma Watson who plays Hermione, and DR = Dan Radcliffe who plays Harry.</span>

Well, Ella mentioned EW .

Now, didn't someone have a suggestion for who should play Nita in a YW film, if one happens?
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Nononono... gibby, you must RP - practice makes perfect and you're not that far off. RPing- especially in a chatroom- is something where you have to think on your feet and work off others. Totally random stuff is great. You weren't that bad at it either. Hehe... you were better at it than I was when I started RPing in the MSN chat rooms . Keep doing it and you'll soon get better.

Yay! I have Gummi Bears and salt and vinegar chips and bundaberg ginger beer!!! mmm... good food - sweet sour and refreshing (plus it prevents seasickness )

Yes Gibby - join VGDawn! its a little slower paced than RPing in a chatroom, but its good for practice .

YAY! I got voted most likely to become a librarian by my year 12 group YAY! Anyways...

I can't think of anything more to post other than that I should be around tomorrow for chatting for those who care.

Uh Jaws, you forgot avoiding Tumbleweeds.

Alla

Comment

• I can't remeber who it was but in the chat someone suggested Annasophia Robb as someone to play Nita in a few years. Below is her page on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1455681/
                          "If Time has a heart, it is because other hearts stop"-The Book of Night with Moon 9.v.IX

Comment

• Ahh, the tumbleweeds...

It had been two months since Sharky had dared to venture out into the world of YW. He was finally beginning to come to terms with the natives:

Gryphon, the RP pusher. PM, the old guy. (*snicker*) WildFlower, the Penguin Lady who seems not to understand that Sharky's name is indeed Sharky. (also WildFlower, the die-er) BiW, the Moth Queen of DOOM. Ella, the crazed Shipper. Z, wearer of Rather Disgruntled If You Ask Me Bunny PJs. Wilf, the vampire. Nita, the ghost. Tui, the Birdhead. Sunstar, the TrekLover (Trekkie). Gibby Gibson, the New Guy. (At least relatively speaking.)

But nothing, nothing could prepare Sharky for the most frightening terror of the YW Forums of all, Alla, Controller of the Tumbleweed of DOOM! With no weapons and almost no hope, Sharky must evade one of the most powerful injokes of them all (except maybe the Foundations, but those were sort of my creation.). Even more horrifying, the tumbleweeds can replicate themselves with the copy and paste buttons!

In this f*na* **owdow* w*o w**l triu******************************************
                            ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                            +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

• Hello to you too, Gryphon
                              (you DID finally get admin powers, i believe). ::feels special to be remembered::

and rad... that m&m thing was a flashback to a topic in this thingus a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.
                              PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• hey Sharky you forgot me!! i guess thats ok though because i havent been on much since school started ( ) so HI EVERYBODY
                                WAHOOT!!
                                you dont have to deny your insanity. its part of who you are and its only to be expected here. i remember having a conversation here a while back about serial killers trying to find our info off this site, and how they would just go insane within five seconds here and become a yw fanatic....yeah, good times
                                ok im done. lolz
                                ~*KsSk8er*~
                                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Working...
                                X