No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vc: you became unobsessed with Rupert Grint?? geez, I have missed so much! glad you're back with it now though!! hehe.

Yayness Cress!! I'm Michael Phelps obsessed too!! He's so awesome!! *admires talent (and hotness)* Update: he's gotten 3 gold, 2 bronze at the moment. well, could be later now. Seeing as how i'm in California, I'm getting practically all the coverage last. Annoyingly enough, I keep finding out everything ahead of time so I know the outcome anyways. er, don't like things spoiled. And U.S. Men and Women's gymnastics both took silver!! I think that was fair, although there were some points where some scores didn't seem very fair.
    And the commentators for the gymnastics are so annoying. "Oh look, she wasn't well balanced there (No. really. we couldn't tell with her flailing her arms and what not). that's gonna be a few more tenths"

I think US beat the Greeks for basketball. Sorry, I'm mainly only covering US stuff, although that is mainly what I'm being shown on tv anyways.

Z, you'll get through it. I had a few classes coming into high school where I didn't know anybody and made some good friends. Although, a majority of kids from my old school came, although that was from a class of 33 up to a freshman class of about 280.

And Z, if you're selfish for being mad your friends are all in the same class, we're selfish together. Last year, ALL my best friends had the same Day 1 lunch together. I'd eat with some other people I knew okay during mine, though it wasn't all that great. and then I'd always hear them talking about all the fun stuff that happened to them during lunch, and all the new inside jokes, and it got really annoying. I wanted to know, to feel in the loop, y et I still felt more out of the loop from not being there. and my best friend didn't have EITHER lunch with me (and she doesn't this year either. ARGH). luckily though, last year, I made a good friend in my day 1 lunch, and had two other best friends in my day 2 lunch so I kept my sanity. and this year I have lunches with some of them, and homeroom, although I feel really bad for my best friend, cos she's in my position from last year, we all have one lunch that she doesn't have. *sigh* stupid schedules.
    ------------------------------
    Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
    -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

• Yeah, that's the latest update I got. WAHOOO Romania got gold in women's gymnastics!!!!! YAY! And I'm really happy cause the US relay beat Australia. In your face Ian Thorpe!
      Does it bug anyone else how the women in beach volleyball wear bikinis?
      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
      I promise not to funfun anymore
      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Abby... Michael Phelps has a silver for the men's 4 X 100m relay too... I like the men's swimming team. Klete, Michael, Lenny... all very good.

What is strange is that I know someone with the same name... Michael Phelps. (not the swimmer though)

I am olympics obsessed. The first one that I remember was the 1984 olympics held in Los Angeles. I think that the only reason we watched it was because it was in the US. I was 12 then. My oldest son watched the olympics in 1996 in Atlanta with me. I was pregnant and miserable with my second son and very tired. We just laid on the bed all afternoon and watched. It was the only time he wasn't hyper.... and he was only about 15 months then. It was cute. Needless to say, the olympics are a huge thing in my house and will continue to be, if I have anything to say about it. I will watch any sport in the olympics.

I love the swimming and the gymnastics and the track and field events... but my favorite is the diving.

I was laughing through everyone's posts about the commentators.. I have thought that about them so much! They are fairly accurate and it is sad that the olympians are held to such a high standard, but that is what the olympics is about... finding the best in the world.
        -----

UGG! I remember junior high and high school... I am glad that I have suffered through it and am no longer that age. *sigh* I know, my life isn't a piece of cake, but I am relieved that I don't have to worry what people think of me like I did then. Really, it is silly to me now, in a way.

Well, at least you have here to vent and talk with other people who are going through similar experiences. After time, you can forget lots of stuff... I have... it is wonderful!
        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• I'm not an outcast, I'm just unique and original, like Lola (I'm reading Confessions of a teenage drama queen and it is really really good ) But it is hard to fit in, I think that I am at a point in life where I am unsure of what I want to do next, a point of self-discovering. A song that kinda explains how I'm feeling is 'Outside' sung by Mariah Carey, it is really beautiful, and it is my favorite song because of how much I can relate to it.

I started middle school in sixth grade, it wasn't that hard, I made a lot of friends, and there are a lot of clubs to join, I really really like drama club funfunfun! (eck, BiW has got me doing it!)

Yes, Gryphon, my math teacher is a neanderthal, it's a nickname my friends gave him, but I could have sworn I saw him picking lice from a students hair when I needed to ask him a question after class lool

I went to the library and checked out three new books *stares raptly into space* (our house has a horrifying lack of unread books) Conffesions of a teenage drama queen, and Planet Janet by Dyan Sheldon and Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, Although I couldn't get AWA because it was in the far library, King library.

School starts on September third. Do you think that they will let me wear orange knee highs with my uniform? *ponders*
          ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• VC-Seventeen magazine has an article called how to dress up your uniform. I think it might be on the website. You can check at www.seventeen.com
            Argh! It's not on there. I wish I had a scanner then I could show you!

I love wearing odd shoes to school. So far I have Alien Blue Timberlake's, Peace-signed converses, and I'm planning to get the converse's with flames on them. Get some cool shoes VC with knee high socks!
            What color are your uniforms? Mine were plaid and UGLY! I hated them. Public school rocks. no uniforms.
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z, the school I go to IS a public school, but they have a weird school uniform policy thingy, all the schools in the Tacoma district except Jason-Lee have to wear a uniform.

I bought these crazy shoes! they are foe leather flats with a huge foe leather flower on the side of each of them they are really cool.

I have to wear a khaki skirt and a white polo shirt. But at least I don't have to wear the uniform JK Rowling wore which was yellow and brown, eww!
              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Ahhh, I'm all scratched up. My brother shoved me through a bush. It was really funny. 'Cept for the fact that my arms and legs are torn from branches. I don't feel like going to karate anymore.

The majority of my friends went to other schools anyway, so forget about all of them being in different homerooms. I already know the answer to that. Hmmm, I'll have to find all of the people from my old school that are going to my new one. The one friend that I do know is going isn't that much of a friend; we're complete opposites, and she's not a good friend anyway. She... oo, I'll have to give her a name. She'll be Alice. I sent her a few of my other friends a best friend e-mail (fill in all these random facts about you, and send it to all of your friends), and in the subject header, she put, "I'm so bored I'm filling one of these out." She has also been pestering me, asking about all of my scores for testing into my class. Alice had near perfect on all of them. This is going to turn into a screaming rant if I don't stop now.

I want to see if I can join a few after school clubs. That's probably the best way for me to find friends.

You have to wear a skirt, VC? You don't have the option of pants instead?

My tic tacs are gone. *sniffle*
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• My friends and I have our own little group. Actually, it's pretty big. We're...not normal. I've got tons of friends. One of my friends hasn't been in any of my classes for two years. She's so busy we barely talk. She's a cheerleader, so I don't get to talk to her at school 'cause she's always surrounded by tons of people.

At my school girls can wear skirts or pants. I don't like the pants though, especially when it's hot. The skirts have to be down to the top of the knee. I don't like short skirts, so I'm okay with that. I had them hemmed, but they're still kind of long.

Yep, Drake is her real name. She's nice, in a strange way. She's really strict, but most of my teacher's I've had in middle school have been.

I need a nap...My mood ring's messed up. It was BLUE at school. It should have been black or something. I was so stressed out. I've already have had two tests. Easy tests, but tests. It's only the second day!
                  <3
                  the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• I am not going to start with school..I will just get mad, happy, frusterated, eccstatic. Its no use to talk about it..

I hated the commentary by the commentators. What was worse was the commentating in my house. You can hear it across my whole house. We woul;d shout out scores and on occasion, cuss at the judges for scores..
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    **Neets**
                    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• Hey Nitafan! Don't steal confuzzled! I'm not even sure I made that up anyways.
                      ARGH! SCHOOL, HOMEWORK!! RAH!RAH!RAH!
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Hahaha, mood rings work by how warm or cold you are anyway... ^^ They should be used to judge whether you're warm or cold.... ^^

Speaking of rings, my bf MADE me a ring. I feel so special. It's pure silver... And it's very simple. But I loves it and I'm gonna wear it all the time...... ^^

Comment

• BOING BOING!! I'M HAPPY!!!! I'm going to a dance tomorrow. I hope it'll be better than last time. *shudder* WHEEEEEEEE!!! I'm hyper!!!!!!! I have this really pretty necklace that I made a few hours ago. It's macrame. Did I spell that right? I think I did. Anywho, the necklace, well actually, it's a choker, but whatever, it has this cool flower shaped thing made of seashells. It's called a cowrie flower. It's purty. I have poison ivy on my arm and it's makeing me crazy. AHHHH!!! KITTY ATTACHING MY NECKLACE!!!!! BAD KITTY! BA--... What am I doing? I LUFF my kitty! *picks up and huggles kitty* HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *boing boing* happyhappyhappy!!!!!! *falls head-first into cieling*
                          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• Uniforms? Don't complain about yours until you've checked out mine. *shudders* long blue skirts and blouses, not trousers options, tights and laceups or sandals in the summer, heavy stripy blazers... ugh. Oh, and ties.
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Eep! Save me! I'm computer-banned! I'm not even supposed to be posting this...shh....

Now I'm banned for a week, and after that is a week of vacation, so I won't be on at all. *cries *

I'll miss my RPs...
                              Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

• wow~ I feel really sorry for you Dairine_SpotLight. Where you going on holiday? My advice read loads of books!! thats the only thing that stops me going on the net!!! I read all Dan Browns four books in a week and I hardly came on the net!! Thats all the advice I can really give you Again I feel sorry for you and hope you addiction problem gets sorted out! hahaha sorry you have to make light of these matters!
                                Fox
                                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
                                X