No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No M, you're no elder. You post too much.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• You said that already
      And there's no such thing as posting too much.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Gryphon said:
        Kinda sad that I missed the Sigma DD chat. What did you all talk about?
        Is Ponch a Power? Is he a wizard? Are there dog wizards? No, are there dog wizards? What's with the magic leak round Ponch? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Uh... DD got good at cooking when she had to housesit for Tom and Carl. No, she's not saying who they really are. (This was prompted by the Overture by David Gerrold to Door Into Fire, which I think at least three people here have.)

Kingdom In Twilight has been renamed to Dragongold or was it Dragon gold?

DD has plans for the book after Wizard on Mars so the series isn't stopping at 7 books. (Well, we've seen three chapters of the eighth.)

Her workload will decide if she writes all the odd-numbered scenes in Wizards on Call (I think I said that in another topic). Fanlib hadn't answered the question of what happened to Ardub's invisible scene in round 4.

Her publisher wasn't interested in the third Feline Wizards book, but the Adult Wizards book starring Carina is on the side or something (suggesting she might try that again later?) And Carina's surname was supposed to be Sheehan. (Sheehan? Was that right?)

And other things will occur to me when I click on Post Now...
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• *refuses to dance around like an old person* What's with all of this, anyway?

No such thing as posting too much, eh? Well, there is such a thing as Possibly Posting Too Much .

Ack... not very much to talk about, but it's something.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Erm... Wizard on Mars PM??
            DIE POOT!!!
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent M:
              Erm... Wizard on Mars PM??
              DIE POOT!!!
              Sorry, A Wizard of Mars.

Nobody asked if Poot will do a cameo in any future YW books. Oh well.

You know, A Wizard of Mars, provisional title for the book after Wizards at War? So the unnamed Wizards would be book 10.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Meh... still don't feel well.

A bit from my weekend.

(Car makes car engine noises)
                Mom: Turn around. That's a Honda. I can tell.
                I turn around.
                Gryph: That's... a mail truck.

Hah. In creative writing, people read aloud some of their plays. ET read one with another person.

Ann: I can't help that I'm rich. And how about you?
                ET: My mom married my dad, and they're brother and sister, so we're poor.
                Teacher: ... That's not what her line says.
                ET: We live on a farm so we're poor.

Later...

ET: Well, if you're thinking about suicide, why not jump off the skilift now?
                Teacher: ET...
                ET: Oh, oh, sorry about that.

Great.

Some people had some really weird plays. One was called "The Lord of Fabrics," characters god + devil

God: Is that sattin, Satin?
                Devil: No, you idiot. That's velvet.

For the next scene at Fanlib, I wanna bring members here into it... *plots*
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• People I am a changed person!! Two days at uni and you turn into a person that is tired but still goes out clubbing!!! I never been clubbing before and I'm going tonight! 21 and this is a first!! I'm living with four females and another fella, so 4 girls, 2 boys! and great bunch!! Well I thought I would try and post today cause I've only just got my internet acesses in the room and theres like 350 posts!! I'm also on a red bull rush!! Well I have to leave you as the party is just begining!! This will be me in 5 hours when the fire alarm goes off for the 2nd time!!! .
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Here's a play. Heh. Should I submit it at fanlib?

NITA
                    I know there's more we can find out at the park. I just know it.

KIT
                    Yeah. Wanna go now?

CENTRAL PARK INT. - DAY

NITA and KIT enter the park. KIT turns around.

KIT
                    I hear something.

NITA
                    Sounds like high pitched singing to me. It's coming from over there, I think.

NITA motions vaguely off to the side.

KIT
                    Well, let's go there then.

NITA
                    What it's just someone singing.

KIT
                    No, I have a feeling we should check it out.

NITA shrugs.

NITA
                    Whatever.

Both of them walk over. They hear an 'oof' noise. The singing stops. KIT and NITA come to what looks like an enourmous hole in the middle of the pathway. At the end of the hole across from them is a little black and white CAT with green eyes.

CAT
                    Hehe. You fell in a hole again.

The CAT looks up, only just now noticing the two wizards.

CAT
                    Heyyy! I'm Gryphon.

NITA
                    (cautisouly)
                    Hello Gryphon.

A GIRL with short, red hair and baggy black clothes comes into view. She sighs with releif.

GIRL
                    You've stopped singing.

GRYPHON
                    I have? Oh no!

NOISE FROM THE HOLE
                    I've fallen in another hole!

Kit peers into the gaping opening.

KIT
                    Some girl has fallen into a hole inside the hole!

GRYPHON
                    (singing)
                    One thing, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try...

GIRL
                    Noooo!

A guy who looks to be about 20 joins the crowd, holding hands with a ghost. The GHOST is hardly visible. The VAMPIRE has pointed fangs.

NITA
                    Hi...

The last two were followed by a very stylish FAIRY who is waving around tolberone madly.

NOISE IN THE HOLE
                    Come back! I have to steal your socks!

GRYPHON
                    (still singing)
                    Forfeit the game before someone else takes you out of the frame...

GIRL
                    Stop singing!

GRYPHON
                    What? Why? Oh! I haven't introduced anyone. You're Nita and you're Kit.

GIRL
                    No, no, stop. I'm AgentM."

NOISE IN THE HOLE
                    Ducktape! I've found ducktape! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!"

M
                    That's BiW.

VAMPIRE
                    I'm Wilf and this is Nitafan.

NITAFAN
                    (beaming)
                    We're engaged!

BIW
                    Hey, I've found TOP!

She holds up a very spazzy turtle.

Hi.

Next come an AUSSIE, a KIWI, a Puerto Rican KID, a guy who looks like a SMASHED EGG with wildly waving arms attached, a mad killer SHARK, and a VEGAN.

NITA
                    I think this is getting out of hand... Maybe we should leave now.

KIT
                    Yeah, uhh, we're gonna go.

GRYPHON wraps her kitty arms around KIT's leg below the knee.

GRYPHON
                    Huggles!

AUSSIE
                    T. U. M. B. L. E. W. E. E. D.

I tried to include everyone, but I know I missed people. Like Fox, here.

Comment

• Gryphon! *huggles a million times* You've made my day those last 2 posts were so funny! Ecspecially the mail truck thing that was SO funny! I literally was roflmao.
                      *Waves toblerone around madly and wacks M HARD in the head with it.* Muahahahaha INITIATION.
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *walks around in a daze* I like initiation... *eats toblerone*
                        ROFL ROFL!!! That is REALLY REALLY funny Gryph! lol lol lol, you should show that to DD... lol lol, I'm gonna be laughing for hours... *wipes tear from eye*
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• heyy yall!
                          i just wanna no, does anyone ells hate math as much as i do?!
                          if not, CAN U HELP ME W/MY MATH HW WHEN I NEED IT!
                          it doesnt happen too much, but somtimes i just get off track and i need help.
                          so, if yal feelin nice, give me a call!

the quote of my day:
                          if life is a road... By God dont hesitate, follow it!

Comment

• Very funny pops... very funny. evergreen terrace... very funny. *is not laughing*

Sharky said: No president can be a dictator. If Bush were to do anything truly wrong (not to be confused with unpopular.) Then he would be removed from office.

For goodness's sake, think out what you type before you post it. Even if you want to fish out a political debate.
                            Sorry.. had to take a bit out... too much to quote. But go Sharky. Very well said. And Kudos for the Ella reply.

Ella, can't go wrong with Sharky's advice.. Congrats on the 100!

Diego said: I couldn't go to the DD chat.
                            yeah.... very very... We missed you there.
                            and diego again: Nita: What did I do now!?!?
                            And when don't you ever do anything? *questioning look* lol

Gryphon said: Kinda sad that I missed the Sigma DD chat. What did you all talk about?
                            Uhh.... I can't remember! It has only been like 2 days and I have forgotten already. BTW: Great post.. that was so funny. LOL I liked the fact the you kept adding people to it and it really ended up being more about you and M...

Peter Murray said: Is Ponch a Power? Is he a wizard? Are there dog wizards? No, are there dog wizards? What's with the magic leak round Ponch? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
                            Hey... Pops knew! I am saved.

Oh Leah... math is fun... really, I promise.
                            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• Originally posted by leah:
                              heyy yall!
                              i just wanna no, does anyone ells hate math as much as i do?!
                              if not, CAN U HELP ME W/MY MATH HW WHEN I NEED IT!
                              it doesnt happen too much, but somtimes i just get off track and i need help.
                              so, if yal feelin nice, give me a call!
                              I don't hate math, not exactly... But I strongly dislike doing it. I have to do this project thingy for Algebra that I haven't quite figrured out yet. I've also got science homework. *sigh* I hate homework.

Ahem. You left me out, Gryphon. *glares* How rude! *sniff* It was really funny, even without me. *smiles*
                              <3
                              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Chani-san! Math is NOT fun! It must die....
                                Anyways I missed sigma too so don't feel bad. Wilf told me they were talking about cats now.
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X