No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A code? OH, you have to go to a site and work to find out? I am so lucky to have yall!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• That's... kinda a really fanficcery-sounding title. Kinda corny. Does anyone else get the weird feelking JKR isn't trying as hard as she'd been previously? I mean, the fifth book feels really downhill from the fourth, and not just in tone... and it's been taking longer than it used to (mind, the lengths of the books are longer, too, but there was a lot of excess in the fifth book)... the new-character introduction and development is rather sloppier, and Harry seems to have had a brain transplant with Ronan (augh! typed it "Ronana" again!) or something... I mean, yes, there's puberty, but it usually isn't that sudden or drastic... mueeeh...

...dun hit me... *duck*

Oh, and, btw, I love the eye on that piccy, Gryph ^.^v

Comment

• Tui! I always show up right after you have posted something, and then i don't get to talk with you! Darnit. Anyway, thanks for the site and the news. Great stuff.
        Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
        :wigglesmile:
        And really bad eggs...
        Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
        S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
        Barf Incident)
        Weak Sauce!

Comment

• I agree with Semi. It sounded kinda corny to me but whatever. I'm sure it will be a wonderful book like all the rest!!!
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Ahh. I just logged on to tell everyone the title of the new Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but it looks lik Tui beat me. Aug, that's not the best of titles. I hope we're not dissapointed by the book itself!

Well, if the 'half-blood prince' were Voldemort or Harry, it wouldn't be telling us much. But it's not, so okay. Half bloods could be some half human, half not-human thing. Prince of the centaurs?

nitafan:
            OHHH!!!!! I bet it is Ron.
            Ron??? Ron's family is pureblood, isn't it? And why Ron?

Aww Drea. It said in the newspaper. :P

What? The fifth book is downhill from the fourth? I thought the fourth book wasn't that good and the fifth great!

Thankies!
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• I liked the fourth better actually. The fifth was pretty good though.
              She probably wants it to be Ron because that would mean more scenes with Ron. (Ron is my favorite character.) He should be the main character. (Just kidding, then I'd probabaly like Harry.) In books I always like the main character's best friend. Like Kit. I think he's cooler than Nita.

Comment

• I don't understand why so many people dislike the fifth book. they say it is becasue Harry is to mean or the whole Cho and him thing. C'mon you guys. Harry is human too. Think of all of the differnt crap he has had to deal with and it has been building up for over 15 years. How would you feel. And the Cho thing, well, I'm glad J.K. did someting about it, cause it was getting old just hanging around and nothing ever happening with it. I mean, we have known about it since, what the third book, the fourth. Something. Anyway, yeah. i liked them both very much. They both reached higher places for Harry as a person, so I think it is very important.
                Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee.
                :wigglesmile:
                And really bad eggs...
                Go salaí cúnna ifrinn do chuid calóga arbhair.
                S.P.R.B.I (Semi Puke Related
                Barf Incident)
                Weak Sauce!

Comment

• No I liked those two things. Those were funny!!! (Yes I find Harry's anger funny.) I just liked the fourth better for some reason.

Comment

• Well, thought that I should probably say hello and leave it at that.

I will probably write like Nathan if I attempt to write all that I could.

Not up to that today.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive.
                    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• My inner child is ten years old~ find out here!

how old is your inner child?

Ron is a pureblood, not a halfblood!
                      Yes, I am glad JKR went somewhere with the Harry/Cho ship, it was starting to bug me!

I like all of the books, I can't choose my favorite!
                      ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• Uh..... nice avie VC... Is that Rupert or his brother?

*grr..* Poot!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• That's Rupert. I think his brother has brown hair. OMG I'm bored out of my mind. I've been on mugglenet and yw back and forth back and forth. up to my room. watch tv. listen to the radio. yw mugglenet. back and forth. (That's basically how my day went.)

Comment

• That's how my day goes almost everyday. My inner child is 10
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• that is Rupert! This is James>>
                              ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

• I didn't know Rupert had a brother!! Is he an actor? My inner child is ten, also! I meant, with the Ron thing is well, I don't know. I think I do want to see more on Ron. He is the best character!!!!!!!!!! The 4th and 5th are good but, my fav. is still the 3rd.
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X