No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have two weddings tommorow. (I ring church bells - an English habit).
    Yes... togr has gone quiet recently. As I commented to PM in chat, I now read "togr" as "toe-ger"... hence my comment in the chatbox about a togr party. (bad pun, but couldn't resist).

Resist -> "Resistance is useless!" -> H2G2...

There is a new radio series of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy strating!! BBC Radio 4, Tuesdays, 6:30pm (UK time), repearted Thursdays 11pm. You can listen online via www.bbc.co.uk/radio/.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• Luck Ella, weddings are sooo boring...
      NO!!!!!!! NOT MARNIEBROWN!!!!! *takes back the luck* ..... *gives it back* *huggles everyone*
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• LOL....

Gah! No one's posted in the one thread I'm participating in on VGDawn...and since I'm trying to get into the plot I only have one character....augh....nothing to do...might as well go read fanfiction (no, I have no life ).

See y'alls....thanks for the luck, Marnie! LOL...
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Hope you have fun at the wedding!

I read 'togr' as taw-grrr.

Ella, what topic are you in? I want to join a new topic.

Hehe. Marniebrown11, wasn't it? You had a few numbers on the end.

Chat Party tomorrow! 4:00 EDT as always. Then DD's is on the 25th.

Today was casual dress day. Heh. Jeans! I absolutely love jeans, but the school doesn't allow them. I also didn't have to wear their uniform shirts or tuck my own in.

I'm thinking about submitting for fanlib.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• We had a jeans day today too! Yay! I love jeans! (My school has a dress code, and jeans aren't allowed.) But we had to wear a top that was in dress code...

I'm in the Journey begins topic in Forests...my character is Mikaia...but you already knew that...

Marniebrown1. Hehehehehe....
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Yeah you have a good start Ella. I'm Zaria/Kei.
              ME LUBS MARNIEBROWN! *HUGGLES!* I miss it when we used to have togr parties. They're never around anymore. (Or at least when I'm on.)

I got pissed at school today. You see I wear 3 rings on my left hand. One on my ring finger and the other 2 on my index finger. One kid teased me saying that I was married all ready. (I laughed and said no) The other one asked me who would I marry? (I told him to shut up.) Then right away they told me they knew who I would marry and that was (Okay let's call him Bob.) I got so angry. They think just because I'm black I must like the black boy in the class. NO! Boys are so stupid.
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I just bought 3 books and a frappachino (sp?). Yummyness! My brother's playing his gameboy and I have to read everything for him. *sigh* He's only five, so I can't be mad. It's just annoying to have to read every word in the game.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• marniebrown1!!! Oh the memories!

Weddings are fun, and so are jeans. And, happily, it's the holidays for me so I can were jeans all day!
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I'm sorry ella that i haven't been as diligently posting as i would like to in 'Journey Begins'. busy, busy. i feel dumb- i didn't know it was you posting.
                    i'm so happy that people have joined my thread! the problem is that we all have new characters that need to be developed and i have no clue in which direction the plot is going to go. i also don't know why people are following C & K yet- guess i'll have to see!
                    my throat hurts- got back from football game 1.5 hours ago and we were yelling and laughing alot. sadly, we lost, but just by one point. we should have won though.
                    i love jeans- but just jeans, not stretchy-pants jeans, those are evil! true denim is the best
                    Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
                    "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

• fwd e-mail:
                      This is one of the strangest things I have ever encountered.

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
                      clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air
                      with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it.
                      - This WILL drive you crazy.
                      Weird... It's probably because a 6 curls in the other direction. So what would happen if you did the 6 with your hand first, then when clockwise with your foot? *experiments* Foot starts to go counterclockwise. Not very exciting.

"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter..."

LINKIN PARK LINKIN PARK LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!

One obsession that will never go away.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *grumbles* What's with everyone and my OLD username??? *grrs at Ella*
                        Ooh! Our science teacher told us about that 6 thing, it's weird... I can't do it...
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

• Wow that IS weird. My foot does turn the other way, but it doesn't drive me that crazy.

M the reason we like your old username is because it makes you go *grumbles and grrr* *huggles M* I have to go to my friends b-day party today and I have no idea what to get her. I guess I'll get her a notebook or something and a gift card to target. I want to get a new choker for myself. (The Dog Collar as my parents call it.) I tend to wear the same jewelery everyday so it gets on their nerves.
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• *growl* I'm going to smash up my computer with a giant's hammer, burn the remaining pieces of it, then scatter the ashes. I can't get on any of my rpg's! I also can't get on a lot of other sites I like. *snarl* I keep getting that website not responding message. *takes deep breath* *breaths out slowly* I will not kill my computer. I will not kill my computer. I will not... YES I WILL! No I won't, my mom would kill me...*breaths in and out* Maybe I'll go read. That's a good idea...

Oh... Nevermind. It's working now. Cool! Of course, it wasn't working when I actually had plenty of time to get on... Oh well. I'll be happy!
                            <3
                            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hey I'm back. As for hte contact, there's this thing called MSN Messenger and another thing called Sprint PCS Cellular Phone that has internet.

I talked to Chani while my battery depleted. I don't remember tlakin to Neets though.

The only hurricane that touched us was Jeanne, but at the time it was a storm. I was 2 days without electricity or water. >-(

Puerto Rico's very unprepared for anything. It was only a storm, yet 2 people died. While on Cuba, a category 5 hurricane hit it and not one person died.
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I didnt talk to you but I talked to Chani. She said to post on YW that you said hi b/c she didnt have time. Hello, btw, ppls.
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X