No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you are an idiot! I do that all the time. Do they? Ew, I might know them! Unlikly but, still......
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• WOW. The entire Most Recent Messages board is filled with posts by Chani. Well, except now. Coolness.

My feet still hurt, and I'm starving. *gets food* Yum. Waffles. Not really, they're nasty tasting, but who cares!!!!!! I luff my kitty. She's perched on the top of the chair prepared to pounce on her brother. She loves it up there. She's attacking my head. I'm bored...
      Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• NITAFAN211!!!!!!!
        POOT!!! BAD BAD POOT!!! ONE-LINER, NONO!!!
        ok...im over it.....
        HELIUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! FUNFUN!!! FUNFUN JUICE!!!!!! it makes me high!!!!
        A SPAZ named TOP

Comment

• Um. TOP? you need help.

Nita, that's what I forgot, I was gunna rant about that. You post too many oneliners! *kicks Poot* But, I don't really care at the moment. Meep. Me post more later.
          Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

• My neighborhood's having a yard sale tomorrow if it doesn't rain. It better not rain because I spent a long time putting prices on all my stuff. I have so much junk to sell. I save stuff. I can't believe I'm selling all this. This is the most I've ever put out. I hope they'll actually be bought, 'cause I don't feel like dragging all of it back inside and putting it up. *grumble*

I just now realized I have 101 posts! Wow. It's a miracle!
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Angel_Star I know how you feel!! I thought I would never get to 100 but now I knw that I will never get to 1000. Which you need if you want to be a SM. I do think that unfair though cause sometimes I think that it should be done by how long you've been on the site! But then again this way is good as well!! I WANT TO BE A SM!!! I will be one day!! OH YES AND THEN I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!! hahahahahahahah sorry
              Fox
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Hahahaha, no. I will rule the world before you Fox. muhahahah! I'm jking. hee hee.
                I'm getting dangerously close to: "Possibly posts too much."
                I don't post too much... theres no such thing! And I don't do one liners too often....
                Ooh! I'm going on an RV trip on Wednesday!!!!!!! *bounces up and down with exitement*
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

• Cool, M! Where are you going? I thought I was never going to get out of 100, too. Now I am close to SM! Not as close as some, but close enough for me!
                  **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• SUTEKI DA NE!!!!
                    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• For the whtaeverlanguageyouarspeaking challenged among us, could you please add subtitles?
                      **Neets**

Comment

• Suteki de na means 'Isn't it beautiful' or something like that. I forget what exactly. You can google search it... it says somewhere on one of those links. It is one of the theme songs from Final Fantasy. It is very very good.

BIW: Well, yeah.. I was bored late last night and couldn't sleep.. so I came here and tried to catch up on all of the forums. *sigh* I didn't catch up totally, but mostly.

I don't think that anyone could ever replace Diego as the God of one-liners... He must own a PooT by now. RUDH!
                        -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                        The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                        I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

• He doesn't own Poot, Poot owns him! I wish I could come on the computer when I can't sleep. My parent's would never let me though.
                          **Neets**

Comment

• Just needed to wave my arms and yell. Hojyo Takashi's done it AGAIN! Definitely one of the world's best origami artists.
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Yo happy people. Is it just me, or have things changed just a tad around here? I mean, the last I was on here this topic was only like, 80 pages or something. Obviously I don't come here often enough. How's life treatin' y'all?
                              I promise I will use no more fun funs
                              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                              Be happy life is good

Comment

• Hmmm.....someone I don't know, there seems to be alot of that around here. Im Nita.

That is some nice Oragami work! I agree, Kathy, thats some of the best I have ever seen!

Wow, I just looked at pg. 80 and around there. EVery other person is a person I have never seen before! Weird.......
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X