No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hee hee. I wonder what PM will think of it... lol.
    What's PNG?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I want to know what Z's up to! I bet she's redrawing me to look like Alicia Keys...

But I've got a green shirt as I type this. Maybe I'll lighten the skin colour in mine, though.

Or maybe I'll just grab a cat avatar and redraw it to be a tabby cat. Hmmm.

PNG = Portable Network Graphics, I think. A public-domain image file format that isn't going to suddenly have licensing fees demanded before anyone can use it, which is what happened to GIF.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• lol. *imagines PM looking like alicia keys* that'd be... different... lol
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• ...who's alicia keys? I think I remember that as the name of a kid's-book-detective, but I don't think that's what you're talking about....

*lost*

Comment

• Type fast! Type fast!

I skimmed most of that, but not abortion. It's one issue where I really don't know where I stand. It depends on the circumstances.

Oh crap I have to go...I spend all of my time reading and none posting! And we better get our computer back soon because I'm tired of using Dad's laptop. Oh well at least I have a computer to use...I'd get so behind if I didn't...*shudder*

Welcome back ppc! *huggles*
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

• She's some singing-type person who moonlights as all of Zgirl's avatars, ever since the penguin with the laptop disappeared from view and we were left entirely penguinless.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of her, though .

^ advance revenge for whatever Z is doing to my poor avatar. All I know is, she says I'd hate it.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• Alicia Keys is a singer. *shrug* That's basically all I know too.
                Maybe I should get my high penguin back... Hmmmm...
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• *squee!* M's high penquin! High off sugar!!!

Heh. We don't fight with water... we fight with water ice!!! Ooooh!!!! So exciting. Italian ice does stain... Yeah. So I don't think this red blob is gonna dissapear for a while. Hopefuly it will come out.

Me n my bro (My brother and I) were sitting on the front porch. Lil bro turned to me with his spoon bent back, loaded with waterice.

"I have the urge to let go."

*Shakes head*

Then he said,

"What'll you do if I shoot?"

I didn't answer right away. Instead, a glob of my own cherry ice dropped on my shirt. While I was laughing, he hit me with some of his, then ran. Hehe. I got him back... It was all down his back.

Doesn't sound good, PM!

Can I kill anyone else's avatar? I didn't really kill PM's, but ah well...

Hey! I could add S'finx to M's avatar. S'finx and Kioui are the cutest kitties ever! I could add both.
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Hello everyone. la la la DO DUM DEE zzzzzzzzzzzzz......
                    "He who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

"Even if love does not dawn,
                    The sun also rises,
                    The day goes on."

Comment

• I don't really believe in abortion, but sometimes it's the only way. My friend's mom was having twins, but something went wrong so they had to have abortion for one baby or they the mother and both the babies would have died. I think abortion is wrong for the most part, but sometimes it's the only option.

I've been gone for about a day, and there's already been 2 more pages of ttogr. Oh well. I was at a church picnic with my friend, helping out with the food and stuffs. I'm not even going to start talking about how rude some of the people there were. I'll just get mad all over again. I hate it when people are rude when you're just trying to be nice. I can't stand being in crowded places, so the whole thing was kind of hard for me, but it was ok. I got some beta club hours, anyway.

I don't know much about Alicia Keys, except for that she's a singer.

Wow. This is like the longest I've written, which isn't that long.
                      <3
                      the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Abortion... It's a touchy topic, but hey... I think that there have to be good reasons to justify an abortion, such as rape, a handicapped child (heyy that's what happened to my little brother... ^^ or my little-would-be brother), if the mother will die, etc etc etc... If you were just fooling around and got pregnant, that's another scenario entirely- YOU were the idiot, so YOU should take the consequences.

I'm not stupid enough to get pregnant as a teenager though.

Comment

• Okay Pops, I'm not done yet. So far your avie has------------ t. *Laughs so hard* My computer is very old so there's not much I can do to it, so you'll see what I add.

Ahhhh everybody misses my penguin. Except for Gryphon probably, she said it took up the bandwith. This is my fave Alicia Keys avie yet.

Semi your recent art is very good! (I look at your stuff all the time.) Okay then! Back to PMs avatar!
                          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Z:
                            Except for Gryphon probably, she said it took up the bandwith.
                            I liked it, but it's against the rules. DD is paying for it after all.

Flashlight tag tonight... I only stayed out for a little bit; the mosquitos were a pain and I didn't have bug spray.

My post is kinda short, so I'm adding.

I really need to read a good book. I haven't in a while. M, I'm not saying that the City of the Beasts wasn't good... It's more like I need an awesome book. All the ones that I've been reading lately the author messed up somehow. I like the more passionate and possibly dark books.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Ahem. As I have been down visiting my grandmother for the past week, I am not even going to begin reading what I've missed. 20 Pages. Are you kidding?

Now then. As for book recommendations (that word is really weird to spell) for you Gryphon, I've got similar tastes in books, so I feel obligated to recommend (why must I always try to spell it with two c's?), I have to say that the Exiles trilogy by Melanie Rawn is fantabulous. You have to do them in order though. Otherwise you'll be ridiculously confused. Apparently the third book has come out, but I've been too busy knitting up a storm to read much. Hooray for knitting!

Man, I've missed home.
                              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

• Book recommendations........... I read a great book called, Boy on a Black Horse. It's really well good but, sort of dark and sad. But, it's a happy ending....sort of. There was another book called either the starngers eyes or strangers eyes. Now, that book was good, but really freaky. That's my two cents worth.
                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                                **Neets**
                                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Working...
                                X